Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489027 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
cengelbaba: , what do I do pls, I wanted to continue my registration and I got this

" Whoops! Seems your session has expired and
system cannot determine
status of your selection. Logout and re-login to
try add course again!"

though I was offered admission last year.
U r now confusing me...project and this! Go to ur study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pls can anybody tell me how to drop a current registered exam. I mistakenly registered a course 4 exam of which I had already written d exam last semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Pls can anybody tell me how to drop a current registered exam. I mistakenly registered a course 4 exam of which I had already written d exam last semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
cengelbaba: , what do I do pls, I wanted to continue my registration and I got this

" Whoops! Seems your session has expired and
system cannot determine
status of your selection. Logout and re-login to
try add course again!"

though I was offered admission last year.
its no big deal, I had same issue last week when I tried registering my courses via mobile phone. Just click the back key and re add. I guess the issue is with our server.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PIANO1995(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
plz guys how much is d tuition fee and is it per semesta or session fanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Thanks Ferd! I so much appreciate. Money isn't the challenge at all, I will find time out to visit my SC before the end of this week to know if the window for submission of project topics has not closed. God bless you bro.
ferdimako:
U can but u will pay a compulsory fee of N23K or N13K depending on d semester before u can register ur project. If money is not d issue, I suggest u register ur project now, submit ur project topics and focus only on d other examinable courses. Next semester, u tackle ur project alone.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 1:27am On Jul 31, 2014
godstino2002:

Register for the project now. Get ur project topic and ur supervisor, then start the project in full next semester
Thanks and God bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2014
ferdimako:
U r know confusing me...project and this! Go to ur study center.

u shouldn't bro, they r simply series of questions which ur help is sought, u know how d SC dey take be, just answer with perusal.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2014
Htown64: its no big deal, I had same issue last week when I tried registering my courses via mobile phone. Just click the back key and re add. I guess the issue is with our server.

solves since yesterday bro, tanx so much, what programme are u in .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teflonwhizz: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2014
Please bros can u please drop ur BBM pins or whatsapp numbers so dat we can add u and ask question directly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teflonwhizz: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2014
I also want to join u guys at NOUN...please drop ur pins and numbers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2014
seyisanya: Thanks Ferd! I so much appreciate. Money isn't the challenge at all, I will find time out to visit my SC before the end of this week to know if the window for submission of project topics has not closed. God bless you bro.
It's open all d time!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aladez12: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Hello,I am micheal by Name I have register in noun university but have not balance my fees,I'm a mathematics science student and I have not know the courses I'm going to face,so please can any one tell me the courses I'm goin to do as a mathematics science. Student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ancashy(f): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2014
Takoro13:
no study centre in ilesa but osogbo. where is your SC now. ilesa is close to osogbo. you can change and shuffle the two together.
thnks,presently in ikeja study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aghagba(f): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
ikeja study center,anybody studying enterprenurial and business management should pls drop ur number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
It happened to me when I tired to register... Keep trying.... *all the best.
cengelbaba:

solves since yesterday bro, tanx so much, what programme are u in .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
How long does it take for an e-wallet to be credited after bank payment?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
professorgome: How long does it take for an e-wallet to be credited after bank payment?
few hours depending on d bank, I just paid 26k like 1hr ago at FCMB and they r yet to load it.
which prof are u in for?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
cengelbaba:
few hours depending on d bank, I just paid 26k like 1hr ago at FCMB and they r yet to load it.
which prof are u in for?
LOL. Just take the prof as a username, though intending to become one in the morrow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Exam is fast approaching o. All these people asking about their semester courses hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
professorgome: How long does it take for an e-wallet to be credited after bank payment?

Mine has always been less than 5 minutes. Though, has b using Zenith bank
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=professorgome]LOL. Just take the prof as a username, though intending to become one in the morrow.[/quote
I meant program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=cengelbaba][/quote]
Msc info tech
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
professorgome: LOL. Just take the prof as a username, though intending to become one in the morrow.

I meant which program r u in for?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
professorgome:
Msc info tech

kk bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Aladez12: Hello,I am micheal by Name I have register in noun university but have not balance my fees,I'm a mathematics science student and I have not know the courses I'm going to face,so please can any one tell me the courses I'm goin to do as a mathematics science. Student?
What's your level? 100 level or 200?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
felixboye1: Pls can anybody tell me how to drop a current registered exam. I mistakenly registered a course 4 exam of which I had already written d exam last semester.
take a copy the print out page that contain the course(s) you want to drop to SC and meet the ict or store man. it will be droped immediately. how work, mr ajiboye.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
ancashy: thnks,presently in ikeja study centre
what am saying is that ilesa is not far from osogbo. i leave in ilesa and easily visit my SC at osogbo. meanwhile, SC is at the entrance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
So im the only one from asaba sc here? Ok o

SAW
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Takoro13:
take a copy the print out page that contain the course(s) you want to drop to SC and meet the ict or store man. it will be droped immediately. how work, mr ajiboye.
. Tnx boss. Hw's ur family?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EXICON(m): 1:37am On Aug 01, 2014
Help guys. My e-wallet is showing #0.0 balance after paying #60,000 to Zenith bank with my Matric number. I tried loading my e-wallet, it always took me to the login page. What can I do pls? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FKO1(m): 1:59am On Aug 01, 2014
JigsawKillah: So im the only one from asaba sc here? Ok o

SAW
YOU FOR GO BENIN SC NA

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.