Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492697 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 7:22am On Jul 30, 2014
it seems the registration as closed, this NOUN people dey frustrate person OK, after just discovering Project fee from 10k to 25k, now this one again, so what do I do fellows?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Onikay21: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Same here guyz, any past questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2014
how much is d late registration fee self
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2014
pls can I get someone that has undergone a project successfully from submission of topic to defence. preferably a CIT student. I appreciate finesse replies. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2014
farano: NOUN mistakenly registered my friend's semester courses without touching her e-wallet. Chai how I wish
This happened to me in June. I had go to their HQ, they reset and I paid properly. It's my last semester, how would I have taken back the N29K to my real physical wallet?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2014
cengelbaba: it seems the registration as has closed, this NOUN people dey frustrate person OK, after just discovering Project fee from 10k to 25k, now this one again, so what do I do fellows?
Who told you registration has closed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2014
cengelbaba: it seems the registration as closed, this NOUN people dey frustrate person OK, after just discovering Project fee from 10k to 25k, now this one again, so what do I do fellows?
They will still reopen those links. Are you an undergra or postgra student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2014
professorgome:
Who told you registration has closed?
Yea...but it cld b in error. There might be surprises. Folks shld pay up!

Guy...project money na 40K now?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2014
ferdimako:
Yea...but it cld b in error. There might be surprises. Folks shld pay up!

Guy...project money na 40K now?
I saw that snap shot. What a NOUN bullshit increment. I just want to believe that it was captured in error. Things are not done that way, within a space of one month and in one semester fees are increased thrice, haba. I think this very one is a program error. Any documented statement to this effect? What will happen to students that has paid 12k and 25k?
I've not paid anything sha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Does undergraduate student go for IT ? If they do, at what level ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2014
cengelbaba: it seems the registration as closed, this NOUN people dey frustrate person OK, after just discovering Project fee from 10k to 25k, now this one again, so what do I do fellows?

They will still re-open it. Always visit ur portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2014
professorgome:
I saw that snap shot. What a NOUN bullshit increment. I just want to believe that it was captured in error. Things are not done that way, within a space of one month and in one semester fees are increased thrice, haba. I think this very one is a program error. Any documented statement to this effect? What will happen to students that has have paid 12k and 25k?
I've not paid anything sha.
It's crazy. They charge retrospectively, though. The links are back on.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2014
ferdimako:
It's crazy. They charge retrospectively, though. The links are back on.
Thanks. They did the increment the first time no body said anything, the second increment came, and now the third (even though I have not believed yet). NOUN may increase the exams to 5k by September if nothing is done about this recent fee hike.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2014
professorgome:
Thanks. They did the increment the first time no body said anything, the second increment came, and now the third (even though I have not believed yet). NOUN may increase the exams to 5k by September if nothing is done about this recent fee hike.
So what are we gonna do? Have u put any effort? I will ask what is going on next Tuesday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2014
TUNEX89: Does undergraduate student go for IT ? If they do, at what level ?
so no body can respond to this ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2014
TUNEX89: so no body can respond to this ?
Check ur portal...if you are to do...u will see it among year3 courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by professorgome: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
ferdimako:
So what are we gonna do? Have u put any effort? I will ask what is going on next Tuesday.
We don't really have much to do to challenge them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
professorgome:
We don't really have much to do to challenge them.
Ur guess is as good as mine. Just try to get done and get out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyisanya(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hi All. I'm in my last semester of M.Ed programme but the truth is that I can't commence my project now due to some demands at my workplace so I intend writing my project next semester(extra semester)- My question is: Is It possible I register for JUST the project work next semester while I complete all course works this semester? Your response(s) will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2014

They have re-opened for course and Exams registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
seyisanya: Hi All. I'm in my last semester of M.Ed programme but the truth is that I can't commence my project now due to some demands at my workplace so I intend writing my project next semester(extra semester)- My question is: Is It possible I register for JUST the project work next semester while I complete all course works this semester? Your response(s) will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
U can but u will pay a compulsory fee of N23K or N13K depending on d semester before u can register ur project. If money is not d issue, I suggest u register ur project now, submit ur project topics and focus only on d other examinable courses. Next semester, u tackle ur project alone.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
seyisanya: Hi All. I'm in my last semester of M.Ed programme but the truth is that I can't commence my project now due to some demands at my workplace so I intend writing my project next semester(extra semester)- My question is: Is It possible I register for JUST the project work next semester while I complete all course works this semester? Your response(s) will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Register for the project now. Get ur project topic and ur supervisor, then start the project in full next semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kayoday(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
@all
can fresh student for PG prog MIT still apply?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by philip2014(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
[[size=8pt]b]hi folks. i want to apply to noun. ibadan (bsc.Physics) in d coming session, pls i need info about registration, resumption, fees. any info, pls cos i know almost nothing about d sch. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
ferdimako:
This happened to me in June. I had go to their HQ, they reset and I paid properly. It's my last semester, how would I have taken back the N29K to my real physical wallet?

hmmmm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
philip2014: [[size=8pt]b]hi folks. i want to apply to noun. ibadan (bsc.Physics) in d coming session, pls i need info about registration, resumption, fees. any info, pls cos i know almost nothing about d sch. thanks

Read this thread!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
farano: hmmmm
facts!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
kayoday: @all
can fresh student for PG prog MIT still apply?
Study Center question.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
ferdimako:
They will still reopen those links. Are you an undergra or postgra student?

am an postgra. earlier conversed with u on project Tins but it was inconclusive. ll appreciate if I could add me up on 7E118149 or inbox ur number to karisekola@yahoo.com or ...@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
godstino2002:

They have re-opened for course and Exams registration
thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cengelbaba: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
, what do I do pls, I wanted to continue my registration and I got this

" Whoops! Seems your session has expired and
system cannot determine
status of your selection. Logout and re-login to
try add course again!"

though I was offered admission last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.