Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3513573 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
hi everyone,i'm seun from akure sc.i registered for democracya nd good gvt.last sim.but was late for the exam.pls how am i going to add it this sim?. I have registered my courses but not exam.and it was not riflecting on the registered courses.am i going to repay for reg.and exam fee for the course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
FKO1: GUY U TOO MUCH
my pleasure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
baba11: okay
The guy said CIT831 is a three unit course. If it is recorded as 2units...it will not allow u to graduate. Because their system is mandated to cut off from 40 and they are strict.

So I asked for remedies. He said if u are not in a hurry to graduate, u should write to the dean of science and technology through ur SC and attach a copy of ur statement of result. It will be treated....it is a general error but will affect graduating students that calculated 40 units on the dot.

I asked if u and others in d know can register CIT844 judging by the red tapism, he said that will be fine. That u guys can still do d complaint and relieve ourselves from d agony of missing out on January convocation by registering that elective course-CIT844! With d N27K5 hurdle and a possible exclusion from graduation list...make ur decision, guys!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Boyeseth(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
shezy: hi everyone,i'm seun from akure sc.i registered for democracya nd good gvt.last sim.but was late for the exam.pls how am i going to add it this sim?. I have registered my courses but not exam.and it was not riflecting on the registered courses.am i going to repay for reg.and exam fee for the course?

jux add the course manually on the space provided on ur tma portal homepage. No need to register it again. Am also 4rm akr study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by myvic70(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Good day house. Please i intend buying the PGD form for Finance Management. i have HND in accounting.
kindly advice me with the total sum and also advice if i should go ahead due to the time frame.
Thank you for all your contribution so far.
Bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
ferdimako:
The guy said CIT831 is a three unit course. If it is recorded as 2units...it will not allow u to graduate. Because their system is mandated to cut off from 40 and they are strict.

So I asked for remedies. He said if u are not in a hurry to graduate, u should write to the dean of science and technology through ur SC and attach a copy of ur statement of result. It will be treated....it is a general error but will affect graduating students that calculated 40 units on the dot.

I asked if u and others in d know can register CIT844 judging by the red tapism, he said that will be fine. That u guys can still do d complaint and relieve ourselves from d agony of missing out on January convocation by registering that elective course-CIT844! With d N25K hurdle and a possible exclusion from graduation list...make ur decision, guys!

Thanks for the work u are doing. I have a similar issues on my second semester courses.

Advice: Will it be better to write the complain letter now or wait till nx semester which is my final semester?.

Meanwhile, I complained to Mr Moses at Ikeja centre, he said, there is no problem since it wasn't my fault.

For I wouldn't make any thing to hold me back because of such computer error.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FKO1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
uppa: my pleasure
BRO I HAVE TRIED ADDING COURSES BUT THE PAGE KEEPS RELOADING
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayo081(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
HI someone, i want to know about NOUN current adm. and when its gonna close?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
uppa: yea there is.........dis is the direct link http://tma.noun.edu.ng/, bt now dat link too is not accessible
thanks mate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
FKO1: BRO I HAVE TRIED ADDING COURSES BUT THE PAGE KEEPS RELOADING
how did you go about it? Mayb its network problem
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
jpmorgan003:
thanks mate.
you welcome pal....the site is up and running now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
godstino2002:

Thanks for the work u are doing. I have a similar issues on my second semester courses.

Advice: Will it be better to write the complain letter now or wait till nx semester which is my final semester?.

Meanwhile, I complained to Mr Moses at Ikeja centre, he said, there is no problem since it wasn't my fault.

For I wouldn't make any thing to hold me back because of such computer error.
Now is the time...write the complaint letter and back it up with the evidence.

So Mr Moses dey Ikeja too? One is in Apapa.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Uzzie: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
jpmorgan003:
thanks mate.

the link is up now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Boyeseth:

jux add the course manually on the space provided on ur tma portal homepage. No need to register it again. Am also 4rm akr study centre
hi.which level and course are you studing?am in 200L. Peace and conflict.so what about the exam slip,how will it appear on it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Boyeseth(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
shezy: hi.which level and course are you studing?am in 200L. Peace and conflict.so what about the exam slip,how will it appear on it?

Am in 300 level. Criminology and security studies. It wil appear on ur examinatn printout slip
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
ferdimako:

I asked if u and others in d know can register CIT844 judging by the red tapism, he said that will be fine. That u guys can still do d complaint and relieve ourselves from d agony of missing out on January convocation by registering that elective course-CIT844! With d N27K5 hurdle and a possible exclusion from graduation list...make ur decision, guys!
Thanks Ferdie,I'll write the letter in earnest and I would hope for a speedy processing...but why cit 831 again??initially,it was general missing result s now it's a general erroneous course unit...something needs to done urgently,NOUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
baba11: Thanks Ferdie,I'll write the letter in earnest and I would hope for a speedy processing...but why cit 831 again??initially,it was general missing result s now it's a general erroneous course unit...something needs to done urgently,NOUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Again? I thought it has been the one with d unit discrepancies? Anyway, I suggest u go to floor 6 and show them ur statement of result. What they have should override what exams and assessment has... and u could secure a clause from them that no matter what once ur project is in...u are done.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
ferdimako:
Again? I thought it has been the one with d unit discrepancies? Anyway, I suggest u go to floor 6 and show them ur statement of result. What they have should override what exams and assessment has... and u could secure a clause from that no matter what once ur project is in...u are done.
Don't get it twisted!!missing result has been restored and it was after restoration that this issue came up..do you get me now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delly31: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
ferdimako:
hahaha but u r not new. Although, it is bad of them. That our PHY113&192 TMA deal is still on...I didn't hear from you, buddy.
pls i need r PHY113&192 TMAs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Goldenskin:

Thank Ɣ☺u.
where can we see the carlender
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 5:32am On Aug 08, 2014
tola9ja: where can we see the carlender
here is the calendar

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jimmyT: 6:52am On Aug 08, 2014
hi pls is therer any Msc Info Tech I can work with in lag. please hala backd 07026320091
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jimmyT: 6:55am On Aug 08, 2014
hi pls is there any Msc Info Tech I can work with in lag. please call 07026320091
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by okesuku: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2014
Hi guys .I am studying Msc info tech in abuja. Looking for others in abuja as study mates. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by godstino2002: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2014
ferdimako:
Now is the time...write the complaint letter and back it up with the evidence.

So Mr Moses dey Ikeja too? One is in Apapa.

Tanks.

Yea. We have one Moses in Ikeja.

I will write and attached a print out of my course registration showing such error
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by myvic70(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2014
myvic70: Good day house. Please i intend buying the PGD form for Finance Management. i have HND in accounting.
kindly advice me with the total sum and also advice if i should go ahead due to the time frame.
Thank you for all your contribution so far.
Bless.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2014
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i kip answering questions, buh the portal kips telling me dat it wud be graded lata, and i still find d tma av done unda the pending tmas, what shuld i do? cause its jes frustrating me
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FKO1(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2014
uppa: you welcome pal....the site is up and running now
DID AS YOU INSTRUCTED BRO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2014
baba11: Don't get it twisted!!missing result has been restored and it was after restoration that this issue came up..do you get me now?
U don't know how to use words. And didnt understand unit discrepancy! That didn't infer missing CIT831 result but fluctuating credit units....2 and 3 against CIT831. Getting it twisted... am I contesting anything with u?Am I in this quagmire with u? Go suit yourself...I'm done with this matter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2014
tola9ja: pls i need r PHY113&192 TMAs
They are in ur portal, buddy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hillsnite(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2014
gud day peepz... Pls i wanna no if noun form for fresher is still out,d process of again admission in noun and hw lectures are conducted. Tenqz in adv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (1583) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.