Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3517337 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1583) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2014
ferdimako:
They are in ur portal, buddy.
na solution i am asking for
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ycmdng(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2014
Please is anybody in Ikeja study center knows about the availability of study materials "PGD"
thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by geeloyal: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2014
please i need insight on this, my kid sister is interested in going to the school
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buchi4action(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2014
kingsley989: Hi everyone any one studying in Anambra state study centre? How do I apply to gain admission to study Accountancy (B.sc). Need your direction as soon as possible. Thanks
Anambra Study Centre is located at abagana
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by myvic70(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2014
please send me your contact details. i want to find out some information from you.
Thanks.
ycmdng: Please is anybody in Ikeja study center knows about the availability of study materials "PGD"
thanks in advance.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ycmdng(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2014
myvic70: please send me your contact details. i want to find out some information from you.
Thanks.
check my signature, meanwhile am also a new student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
tola9ja: na solution i am asking for
wetin do ur hand, brain and materials? tongue

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by teflonwhizz: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Good day pals..I am new to NOUN can somebody please drop his contact so that he/she can direct me..I need info about this school
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
ferdimako:
U don't know how to use words. And didnt understand unit discrepancy! That didn't infer missing CIT831 result but fluctuating credit units....2 and 3 against CIT831. Getting it twisted... am I contesting anything with u?Am I in this quagmire with u? Go suit yourself...I'm done with this matter.
Okay sir,let me break it down for you..i did its exams last year March,when the results was out,we couldn't find it there(cit831 only was missing),it affected everyone of us..but finally when they released it,that was when we discovered to our dismay the error(2 instead of 3units)...#period!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
ferdimako:
wetin do ur hand, brain and materials? tongue
lol u no get sence of talking
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gambudu: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
@ferdimako. have u been able to view ur tma results for the once u have submitted.bcoz mine keeps showing on the pending tma link.Any idea?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Why the urgency in tma submission? Or is the deadline closeby?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Are you an Enterpreneurial and business management student? Add 08067074626 for group chat @ watsapp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by farano(f): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Obinoscopy: Why the urgency in tma submission? Or is the deadline closeby?
Deadline is during or after the exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
baba11: Okay sir,let me break it down for you..i did its exams last year March,when the results was out,we couldn't find it there(cit831 only was missing),it affected everyone of us..but finally when they released it,that was when we discovered to our dismay the error(2 instead of 3units)...#period!!!!!
hahaha...na hin u dey talk here? what stops u from going to floor 6 at d head office with ur evidence?
I don't need ur breakdown...go to those in charge to see it rectified... some pple may not be in need of 1 unit to graduate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by avicky(f): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
avicky: been following this thread quietly and i am impressed with the decorum here. very matured thread. Thumbs up to you all especially Ferdimanko.
I intend doing masters in English but checked the website and saw English only for p.hd. Please, is there anyone doing M.A ENGLISH or any related course? Thanks.
Still waiting for a reply. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
avicky:
Still waiting for a reply. Thanks.
Go to d study center u want to belong with ur credentials and know ur options.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by avicky(f): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
ferdimako:
Go to d study center u want to belong with ur credentials and know ur options.
ok. Thanks.
But apart from Ikeja is there any study centre in lagos? Then pls help me with d detailed addresses of the SCs in lagos. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
avicky:
ok. Thanks.
But apart from Ikeja is there any study centre in lagos? Then pls help me with d detailed addresses of the SCs in lagos. Thanks.
Go to www.noun.edu.ng & www.nou.edu.ng.......one is @ Obalende...it is called McCarthy and another @ d naval base, Apapa.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
gambudu: @ferdimako. have u been able to view ur tma results for the once u have submitted.bcoz mine keeps showing on the pending tma link.Any idea?
No...instead I'm concentrating on d TMAs' answering and ticking. The questions are being changed. I will finish tonight, when the submission phase starts working properly...I submit them.

Pls folks, if u know what u need to pay at d bank, insist more when there. A pal went to pay N6K5 to wrap up, the banker told him to pay N13K....d money never got deducted...NOUN did not have him on their trap.

And I told him this...y believing someone without consulting me? Now, he has extra two courses to contend with. That serves him right tongue

This pal went ahead and raised d N13K without telling me...only to send me an sms on that. I checked his portal, the N13K was there along with his N500 balance. I have registered the courses (and for exams too) he intends to do and redo...but added two more courses (CIT463 & CIT465) to clean out his balance. The banker and especially my pal made a mistake on NOUN's mistake.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joelongs: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Remote Usability Questionnaire

I am a postgraduate student of UNISA and a former NOUN student. I am undertaking a study titled Development of a an Open Source Subject Portal to Improve Library Services at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).

Please Kindly assist me by completing the questionnaire below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nU8HqRppFN61WhFUjiTGpcAd0Hm0-CUllJYg0L2TGIM/viewform

Be assured that all information obtained will be treated confidentially and will only be used for this research towards completing my qualification.

Thank you for your willingness to participating in this research
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
ferdimako:
hahaha...na hin u dey talk here? what stops u from going to floor 6 at d head office with ur evidence?
I don't need ur breakdown...go to those in charge to see it rectified... some pple may not be in need of 1 unit to graduate.
You have already told me what I need to do and I will do just that..thanks a bunch!!!! grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
ferdimako:
No...instead I'm concentrating on d TMAs' answering and ticking. The questions are being changed. I will finish tonight, when the submission phase starts working properly...I submit them.

Pls folks, if u know what u need to pay at d bank, insist more when there. A pal went to pay N6K5 to wrap up, the banker told him to pay N13K....d money never got deducted...NOUN did not have him on their trap.

And I told him this...y believing someone without consulting me? Now, he has extra two courses to contend with. That serves him right tongue

This pal went ahead and raised d N13K without telling me...only to send me an sms on that. I checked his portal, the N13K was there along with his N500 balance. I have registered the courses (and for exams too) he intends to do and redo...but added two more courses (CIT463 & CIT465) to clean out his balance. The banker, my pal made a mistake on NOUN's mistake.
..can't he get his money back?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
baba11: ..can't he get his money back?
Hello No! Either u pick additional courses or u forfeit. I'm very mad at him right now. I picked both cit courses for a richer transcript.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
baba11: You have already told me what I need to do and I will do just that..thanks a bunch!!!! grin
OK...go with my suggestion first.That may knock off the other two options. Keep me abreast.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
ferdimako:
OK...go with my suggestion first.That may knock off the other two options. Keep me abreast.
the first issue was already settled..no need of waking dead matter tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
ferdimako:
Hello No! Either u pick additional courses or u forfeit. I'm very mad at him right now. I picked both cit courses for a richer transcript.
Ehya! tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
baba11: the first issue was already settled..no need of waking dead matter tongue
use of words...kai. You and I are not dragging anything.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=4reigningqueen][/quote]
You can't see because your exam at 100L is CBT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eedriyz(m): 4:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Anyone from ABK S.C here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yobostic62: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2014
Last semester RESULT..... Wetin dey apun now? Any news, info or idea abt it?? It's about 2months 4rm what the calender says... *Worried*

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (1583) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.