Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3495709 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Please has exam registration closed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ejaay: Please has exam registration closed?
no!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Takoro13:
no!
why? grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
ferdimako:
why? grin
I tried to register this morning and was told that registration is closed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ejaay:
I tried to register this morning and was told that registration is closed

Try again on Monday! Many folks will be caught off guard anyway.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
ferdimako:
Try again on Monday! Many folks will be caught off guard anyway.
Okay, thanks.
It's those guys at my SC. Wanted to drop the course that the material was not available on courseware and use the money to register for exams. For two weeks now the guy has not done it. I just went to pay in some money into my wallet yday to forestall this and now see. embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ejaay:
Okay, thanks.
It's those guys at my SC. Wanted to drop the course that the material was not available on courseware and use the money to register for exams. For two weeks now the guy has not done it. I just went to pay in some money into my wallet yday to forestall this and now see. embarassed
Stories that touch will be many oh. Anyway, I believe it is still on...check always to know when it gets back open.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
ferdimako:
Stories that touch will be many oh. Anyway, I believe it is still on...check always to know when it gets back open.
grin that's true. Funny you. Anyway sha, it is well, hoping for the best. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alikaxon(m): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls @ejaay and ferdimako... Which of the study centres are you, or opting for? Do they require utme, or they conduct personal exam? I'll like to study law there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Alikaxon: Pls @ejaay and ferdimako... Which of the study centres are you, or opting for? Do they require utme, or they conduct personal exam? I'd like to study law there.
Read the thread.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by muelzik(m): 3:43am On Aug 31, 2014
delly31:
Follow @NOUNLibrary on twitter and ask
ok sir, thanks a lot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by muelzik(m): 3:49am On Aug 31, 2014
uau:

See me see wahala.

What stops you from going to your study centre.

Are you paying me salary?

Stop this kind of joke.
see me see gbege o! If I pay you, you go fit collect am? Lol... You replied as if u have ever proffered solutions at all.

Anyway, thanks all the same, since u believe I have not been to the study centre all resulting to nought! There is absolutely nothing bad to have requested from some other possible alternative. God bless u.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2014
muelzik: see me see gbege o! If I pay you, you go fit collect am? Lol... You replied as if u have ever proffered solutions at all.

Anyway, thanks all the same, since u believe I have not been to the study centre all resulting to nought! There is absolutely nothing bad to have requested from some other possible alternative. God bless u.

Who needs your money and do u even have money at all?

Go to your study centre. Elephantiasis is not affecting your legs.

You do not expect an elder to go and look for past questions for a small chewing gum boy.

For the avoidance of doubt, this is the 3rd degree I am pursuing as I already have B.Sc. and M.Sc. In the kitty.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alikaxon(m): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2014
ferdimako:
Read the thread.
Pls try help me na, I don't even know what page to read, and u kw hw stressful it is reading back pages
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:42am On Aug 31, 2014
Alikaxon: Pls try help me na, I don't even know what page to read, and u kw hw stressful it is reading back pages
No utme or any exam whatsoever. Just go to your sc of choice & u'd be advised appropriately by the students' counsellor.
You really don't need to know study centre of others.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alikaxon(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2014
jboixxx:
No utme or any exam whatsoever. Just go to your sc of choice & u'd be advised appropriately by the students' counsellor.
You really don't need to know study centre of others.
Hmm, why? And Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2014
muelzik:

How can I get past questions for 300 level and 400 level please. I need them now to prepare for the coming exams, particularly the 300level ones.

Please, I need help ASAP. thank you.
Oga, check from your mates or how would u expect MBA/MSc student to get you 300/400L past question papers?
Make people stop ds use of "ASAP" as if na NOUN helpcentre be ds. If you need ASAP response, just go to your study centre!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alikaxon(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2014
jboixxx:
You're wlc. Wait for dem for d study centre name(s)....smh
Lols... But for me, am interested in the one in Benin, am an undergraduate, and I also want to run law there... The issue is that, I'm a social science student, and I don't have literature in my O'level... Will it be possible?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alikaxon(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2014
jboixxx:
Oga, check from your mates or how would u expect MBA/MSc student to get you 300/400L past question papers?
Make people stop ds use of "ASAP" as if na NOUN helpcentre be ds. If you need ASAP response, just go to your study centre!
lols... Oya reply me ASAP...hahaha (am joking o)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2014
Alikaxon: Lols... But for me, am interested in the one in Benin, am an undergraduate, and I also want to run law there... The issue is that, I'm a social science student, and I don't have literature in my O'level... Will it be possible?
Concentrate on what u have... no literature no law in Nigeria. Use WWW.noun.edu.ng and WWW.nou.edu.ng! I guess that will be stressful. hahaha as if living in Nigeria isn't. Beggars get choices nowadays! Smh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2014
jboixxx:
They don't even know the meaning of most words and abbreviations. Imagine, asking students for their study centers as if we live in the same city...using 'or the one you are opting for'. Existing students opting for what? Pple sef.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2014
muelzik: see me see gbege o! If I pay you, you go fit collect am? Lol... You replied as if u have ever proffered solutions at all.

Use library@noun.edu.ng and their twitter handle is NOUNlibrary. We have been talking about it here but u didn't seem to read or observe either until u need ur own PQs. Abi u just want it addressed against ur moniker? I have delivered the goods.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alikaxon(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2014
ferdimako:
They don't even know the meaning of most words and abbreviations. Imagine, asking students for their study centers as if we live in the same city...using 'or the one you are opting for'. Existing students opting for what? Pple sef.
How would I know if you are a student already, or not? And again, how do you know that we don't live in the same city, before I mentioned Benin? I asked because I want to confirm. And it wouldn't just kill you to say Abuja or Lagos. I'm very new here, but not new on nairaland. I got this thread through google, and I came here to seek info and assistance. You don't need to be rude to anybody or feel fly. You actually amaze me, and I won't blame you 'cos I mentioned you. Sorry for disturbing you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Alikaxon: How would I know if you are a student already, or not? And again, how do you know that we don't live in the same city, before I mentioned Benin? I asked because I want to confirm. And it wouldn't just kill you to say Abuja or Lagos. I'm very new here, but not new on nairaland. I got this thread through google, and I came here to seek info and assistance. You don't need to be rude to anybody or feel fly. You actually amaze me, and I won't blame you 'cos I mentioned you. Sorry for disturbing you.
OK... the same product. U thought I will answer u without u saying where u live? U ought to know I am a student and I know u knew...the use of words failed u. We are mature students..We are real humans here..u may need to improve..u attacked after being made to work. No literature no law is d truth, buddy. Bye!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alikaxon(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2014
ferdimako:
OK... the same product.U thought I will answer u without u saying where u live? U ought to know I am a student and I know u knew...the use of words failed u. We are mature students..We are real humans here..u may need to improve..u attacked after being made to work. No literature no law is d truth, buddy. Bye!
Ok.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nethc: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Please email me the past questions for MBA815, MBA 806, MKT 826, MBA 820 to ibekwe.stella@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2014
nethc: Please email me the past questions for MBA815, MBA 806, MKT 826, MBA 820 to ibekwe.stella@yahoo.com

Thanks
No end in sight.. grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2014
apeelewuetu: apeelewuetu will pay a visit to students in Kaduna study centre tomorrow, if u have any urgent issues which u think i can be of help u can meet me face to face or call me on 07066369302 NOTE i am not working with NOUN, i was once a student in National Open University.
somebody has just call me now asking which area?
it depend on individual but d one i think will be more beneficial to all are as follows, i will show u , how to get 20/20 in your TMA, how to know the scores of your TMA before u finally submit, how u can read 385 pages within 5 minutes, best method of writing research project and project analysis using SPSS, how to get unavailable material at give away price of just 1000 no mater number of pages etc.

Really!?

I am compelled to believe that from the magic you can perform, you graduated with first class from NOUN right? Otherwise, you're just a sweet marketer.

grin

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2014
ferdimako:
No end in sight.. grin
Kwakwakwakwa
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uau(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2014
nethc: Please email me the past questions for MBA815, MBA 806, MKT 826, MBA 820 to ibekwe.stella@yahoo.com

Thanks

Go to www.astontext.net/noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
uddy101:

Pls is it applicable to NOUN only because schools like unilag , uniben and the like admit sciences directly to do Mba.
Go to a study center to find out or head to unilag, uniben etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.