Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492393 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwabukonla: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pls everybody is d reg and form closed? Pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
oluwabukonla: Pls everybody is d reg and form closed? Pls

For now yes. But I told you in my write up on German thread to be fast about it if you want to make up with this semester. Though they might still reopen it again; but you have to make sure you get your money ready to make it. Shalom
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
honourableseyi:

For now yes. But I told you in my write up on German thread to be fast about it if you want to make up with this semester. Though they might still reopen it again; but you have to make sure you get your money ready to make it. Shalom
Are u in Akure Study Centre ?...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
ferdimako:
Try again on Monday! Many folks will be caught off guard anyway.

Like I was last semester; but lesson well learnt. I'm good to go this time around without the fear of uncertainty. How is your side bro?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
JAGARS: Are u in Akure Study Centre ?...

yes i think and you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
honourableseyi:

yes i think and you?
yeah!.... Same here...
I want to sell 8 course materials @ a very discount price.... Dunno if u know any student dat wanna buy ..ASAP..
They are criminology & security studies- first semester course materials..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
JAGARS: yeah!.... Same here...
I want to sell 8 course materials @ a very discount price.... Dunno if u know any student dat wanna buy ..ASAP..
They are criminology & security studies- first semester course materials..

CuRrently I don't have anybody but in case I seee ayone, I will let you know. But don't you think those course materials will be suitable for your home library? It will also be better if you can list them here; I mean the 8 courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
honourableseyi:

CuRrently I don't have anybody but in case I seee ayone, I will let you know. But don't you think those course materials will be suitable for your home library? It will also be better if you can list them here; I mean the 8 courses.
They are .....
1. CIT 101 - Computer in Society
2. CSS 111 - Introduction to Sociology
3. CSS 121 - Introduction to Psychology
4. CSS 131 - Introduction to Political Science
5. CSS 133 - Introduction to Criminology I
6. GST 101 - Use of English and Communication Skills I
7. GST 105 - History and Philosophy of Science
8. GST 107 - The Good Study Guide

I want to use d money for my exam registration....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
JAGARS: They are .....

Oh ok. I would have need the GST 105 if I have known about it before now. But I will contact you ASaP if there is any development.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2014
honourableseyi:

Oh ok. I would have need the GST 105 if I have known about it before now. But I will contact you ASaP if there is any development.
Alright Thanks..... Here is my number... u can call me @ any time - 08030579680
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akinjis(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2014
Pls noun portal is closed for both exam nd course reg,wld its be open again @ all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2014
honourableseyi:

Didn't u do last semester exams? I thought NOUN reopened the link. This is ur second and last right?

Which study center still screens? Na January oh.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2014
JAGARS: They are .....

Are u sure u want to do this exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2014
ferdimako:
Are u sure u want to do this exam?
My boss.... I wan do am o.. but na money dey delay... Hopefully dis week.... Prays dey re-opens d portal for exam reg... To avoid stories dat touches d heart
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2014
JAGARS: My boss.... I wan do am o.. but na money dey delay... Hopefully dis week.... Prays dey re-opens d portal for exam reg... To avoid stories dat touches d heart
not really from sale of books...do u like gambling?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2014
With the school of Arts results unreleased, would it not be an error for NOUN to close Exam registeration?

I was even considering adding Bio and Chem to raise my final session credit to 40 from d present 36.
Abeg, make somebody notify us wen e reopen.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skylane: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Hi fellow nounites, am in trouble o,I havnt registered 4 my exams and exam registeration is closed please is there anything like late registeration? Pls I need help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2014
ferdimako:
Didn't u do last semester exams? I thought NOUN reopened the link. This is ur second and last right?

Which study center still screens? Na January oh.

Yes I did but not without missing the first paper; and the anxiety is what I didn't pray for again. The exams of those that registered late were not uploaded in the first day. We were made to write an undertaking that we will not register late again and with our matric numbers taken including a copy of our exam slip; no be small thing. I was at the study center upper week; some still came for screenning but I dnt know about now. Yes, 2nd and the last by God's grace. We have not seen you on the other thread for a while now; hope no problem? Thanks for everything brother. Happy new month.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2014
skylane: Hi fellow nounites, am in trouble o,I havnt registered 4 my exams and exam registeration is closed please is there anything like late registeration? Pls I need help

Just make sure you have your moey ready on your portal and keep checking time to time. Due to the school of art and social science result that has not been released, they might still reopen it but it might be on weekend like last semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2014
JAGARS: My boss.... I wan do am o.. but na money dey delay... Hopefully dis week.... Prays dey re-opens d portal for exam reg... To avoid stories dat touches d heart

Why can't you take it to those business centers at the study center's premises and talk to them one on one to see if anything can come out of it. You never know
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scheat39: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2014
skylane: Hi fellow nounites, am in trouble o,I havnt registered 4 my exams and exam registeration is closed please is there anything like late registeration? Pls I need help
I have the same problem my brother o.

Let us exercise petience ok,and let pray for them to re open the exam portal again.

Don't eat ur money o! Keep it save,for god is on control ok.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
honourableseyi:

Yes I did but not without missing the first paper; and the anxiety is what I didn't pray for again. The exams of those that registered late were not uploaded in the first day. We were made to write an undertaking that we will not register late again and with our matric numbers taken including a copy of our exam slip; no be small thing. I was at the study center upper week; some still came for screenning but I dnt know about now. Yes, 2nd and the last by God's grace. We have not seen you on the other thread for a while now; hope no problem? Thanks for everything brother. Happy new month.

OK.... no more interests there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2014
ferdimako:
not really from sale of books...do u like gambling?
I no dey Gamble o...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2014
honourableseyi:

Why can't you take it to those business centers at the study center's premises and talk to them one on one to see if anything can come out of it. You never know
Ok.... I'll do dat
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2014
JAGARS: I no dey Gamble o...
It appears u a doing so now!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2014
Good morning NOUNites and happy new month. Please I have downloaded CIT 101 (Computer in Society) twice and each time I downloaded it, its incomplete. It has only the networking Module. Please help pals. if you have it please send it to my mail kazeemabolore@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2014
exam and course registration is now open!!!!!

hurry ur asses up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Registration is open now, people.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2014
Portal now opened. Hurry up now because this might be the last opportunity.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=Kazrem]Good morning NOUNites and happy new month. Please I have downloaded CIT 101 (Computer in Society) twice and each time I downloaded it, its incomplete. It has only the networking Module. Please help pals. if you have it please send it to my mail kazeemabolore@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.[/quot

Getting the soft copy of that study material is cumbersome or impossible. You can only get that hard copy at very cheaper rate from those that have done the course before.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abbeycrane: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2014
U can now register ur exam now portal open

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.