Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484666 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chidiidika(m): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2015
Please up until now am still waiting for my two results ooo, 5 was seen out of 7........ any one experiencing similar issues? Msc Business Administration (Umuahia study centre)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2015
jorhney:
guys is your Tma questions complete cause mine aint .. I only saw Tma 1 of Cit 311

elnino3:
Guys,
I have this issue, when i answer and submit a TMA it will give me the submission message, but i will still find it in my ,list of pending TMAs. Am i doing something correct here?

unibadan:
Hello House,

Some courses are missing in the TMA link. Unfortunately no box provided for courses to be added. I want to believe some people are experiencing same. I hope it will be adjusted by NOUN before the week runs out.

To all having issues with TMa, relax they are still uploading the TMas.

PLEASE DONT RUSH AND SUBMIT YOUR TMA

You dont need anything below 9/10 in your TMa oo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2015
chidiidika:
Please up until now am still waiting for my two results ooo, 5 was seen out of 7........ any one experiencing similar issues? Msc Business Administration (Umuahia study centre)
Yes many having the issue. I suggest you mail them about your missing results!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trytillmake(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello,pls anyone graduated from PGD INFO TECH here? i want to ask;
what was yr project like,
what did you do and how was the supervision,
where you in direct contact with your supervisor and how was the grading.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otunbadare01(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
emmyvet:

pls what the e-mail address cos am having same problem.

thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
I tried to register my courses nd saw that 2 unit courses are 2500 while 3 unit are 3000 I put in for PGD journalism. Pls anyone with a possible solution.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alakaloko(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
mohemola:
I tried to register my courses nd saw that 2 unit courses are 2500 while 3 unit are 3000 I put in for PGD journalism. Pls anyone with a possible solution.

Exactly for post graduate courses..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
any1 fit help me with TMA for CIT 742-MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY make dey person pm me jare!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prettyblaqy(f): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mr kazrem, good day! Happy val in arrears & happy new week too. abeg i need past questions on these courses if there is anyone in d house thats willing email me on chukwugeraldine4@gmail.com or geraldine.chukwu@yahoo.com thnks
EDA811 concepts & theories of educational adminisration & planning
EDA821 HUMAM RESOURCES MANAGEMENT IN EDUACTION
EDA831PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN EDUCATION
EDA833 MONITORING/EVALUATION IN EDUCATION IN EDUCATION MANAGEMENT
EDU821 STATISTICAL METHODS
EDU823 RESEARCH METHODS IN EDUCATION
GST807 THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE(MASTERS)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alakaloko(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
prettyblaqy:
Mr kazrem, good day! Happy val in arrears & happy new week too. abeg i need past questions on these courses if there is anyone in d house thats willing email me on chukwugeraldine4@gmail.com or geraldine.chukwu@yahoo.com thnks
Is this clear enough

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
prettyblaqy:
I think a guy has addressed this. Read a page backward to see
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chidiidika(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
emmyvet:

Brother wats the mail address, secondly my project registration course is #40000 NGN as against #12000 NGN! Pls house am confused abt NOUN..... I didn't bargain for this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
For those having tma issues, this is the reply I got from NOUN when I sent a complaint mail.

Hi, We are still uploading some tma,keep
checking your portal for update. Please always
include your matric number on your mail.
Thanks.

So chill and keep checking your portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Meanwhile is there any business education 100 level second semester here? Please pm me if there is.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
fhranchez:
guys in d house I registered at awka bt I reside abj according 2 my admission letter I can do my screening at my study centre (abj) or any noun sch near my domicile.
so am thinking whether I can do it here in abj for convenience purposes thanks
make una answer me abeg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
stevohdee:
pls help me out with past questions, principle of management(MGS714), Business statistics(MGS722), Global economics environment(MGS726), Principles of accounting(MGS757), Fundamentals of marketing(MGS730). pls send it 2 stevohdee4eva@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DorcasShalom: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
plz i need ur help, just got d noun pin in bank and av been trying to register, it brought a place for me to write username and password, plz wot is. my username, is it d pin i got. plz am a new aspirant
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
DorcasShalom:
plz i need ur help, just got d noun pin in bank and av been trying to register, it brought a place for me to write username and password, plz wot is. my username, is it d pin i got. plz am a new aspirant
Go to http://application.noun.edu.ng/ Provide your pin, password.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
hiswords7:

I made enquiry on issue of changing course of study and some student scared me with the fact that ALL MY PAST RESULTS WILL BE CANCELED IF I CHANGE and that i will start all over again even when i am changing from a department within the same faculty that only has little difference in there semester courses.
Anyone with a better experience should let us know please

Can anyone please throw more light on this issue??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by projectworks(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello Students,
This new site is too bring to your awareness, where you can get your project materials, up to dates, and approved
Project Material is a web service aimed at successfully assisting final year students with quality, well researched, reliable and ready made project work. Our materials are recent, complete (chapter 1 -5, with references) and well written.
kindly check for your materials here universitiesprojectmaterials.com. and like our facebook https://www.facebook.com/universitiesprojectmaterials

cheers!! and goodluck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kevoh(m): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
TMA2 is out for some courses!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 6:00am On Feb 17, 2015
stevohdee:
pls help me out with past questions, principle of management(MGS714), Business statistics(MGS722), Global economics environment(MGS726), Principles of accounting(MGS757), Fundamentals of marketing(MGS730). pls send it 2 stevohdee4eva@gmail.com
help me with these past questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uppa(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
UEDIBO:

pls sir. i am having a missing result. what am i to do?
hello aw are you? Av you been able to resolve the missing result issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hey Bro are you for M.Sc info Tech Abj SC?
kevoh:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kevoh(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
h3ro:
Hey Bro are you for M.Sc info Tech Abj SC?
Yes Bro. Oya make we co-ordinate. Phone number or e-mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
kevoh:
when i am still expecting TMA1 in some courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kevoh(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
olumbha:

when i am still expecting TMA1 in some courses
I am also expecting TMA1 in two of out my eight courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
abduls141@yahoo.com
kevoh:

Yes Bro. Oya make we co-ordinate. Phone number or e-mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Arthur9571: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello all, need your advice on this one. i have a B.Sc in Economics, can i apply for M.Sc. ICT directly without a PGD whatsoever? thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gbengalite(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Arthur9571:
Hello all, need your advice on this one. i have a B.Sc in Economics, can i apply for M.Sc. ICT directly without a PGD whatsoever? thanks

Oh Economics and IT ain't the same shit. You need a brush up course in IT, which is the PGD

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
@Arthur9571,

Hi. You'll need to go the PGD route since they're both unrelated disciplines, but you may find it rewarding to visit a Study Centre closest to you and ask the Guardians Counsellor these kind of questions for better directions.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gbengalite(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
No TMA yet for PGD Mobile wireless nawa oo....i need to get serious with stdies this 2nd semester unlike the 1st. Whoelse paid 25K for Project during course Reg or is it just me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.