Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489013 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2015
pls house, I'm new here and happy to be here.I just submitted an application 3days ago via same procedure and was offered admission almost immediately, looks strange to me and don't even know what to do next. a candid advise Is highly needed on how to go about running a smooth and successful course of computer science. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damieadeh(f): 8:09am On May 31, 2015
I purchased the form last year Dec 2014/2015 but along the line I had some financial issue so I couldn't pay for the tuition fee up till now.
Do I need to write the authority for deferring the admission till next year?
Please kindly advice me on what to do.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pricelessmr: 8:48am On May 31, 2015
jaz:
thanks. one more Q.

What are the requirements for direct entry to both degrees ?

I know that you require a minimum of OND to qualify for DE depending on the relationship of both courses.

It would be safe to go to a study centre and find out if you qualify.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2015
Damieadeh:
I purchased the form last year Dec 2014/2015 but along the line I had some financial issue so I couldn't pay for the tuition fee up till now.
Do I need to write the authority for deferring the admission till next year?
Please kindly advice me on what to do.
Thanks.
I think this has been addressed sometime ago.
You do not need to write anybody and you are not deferring your admission. Whenever you are financially stable go process your payment.
NB: Ensure you are cleared and given admission number even if you are not pursuing your academics yet. That doesn't cost any fee just your original credentials.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2015
jman77:
pls house, I'm new here and happy to be here.I just submitted an application 3days ago via same procedure and was offered admission almost immediately, looks strange to me and don't even know what to do next. a candid advise Is highly needed on how to go about running a smooth and successful course of computer science. thanks
Go to your chosen study centre to do screening then get matric number. Get the list of courses you will do, get your materials and start reading. That's all for now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kenneth205(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2015
Please when is the resumption date for the next semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2015
Kazrem:

Go to your chosen study centre to do screening then get matric number. Get the list of courses you will do, get your materials and start reading. That's all for now.
tanks, I will do that ASAP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Pls when is the new session starting? I applied in March and I have been cleared. I was also giving matric number but I did not pay school fees then because of financial issue. I did not also register for any course.
But now I am ready for the programme. Do I need to visit the study centre before paying my school fees? If not, what do I do after payment? How do I transfer the money I would pay in the bank into my e-wallet?
Somebody should enlighten me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zicobass11: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2015
please house, where is the Ikeja study centre situated at and how do I get dia from ojuelegba. tanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FKO1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Timijo:
Pls when is the new session starting? I applied in March and I have been cleared. I was also giving matric number but I did not pay school fees then because of financial issue. I did not also register for any course.
But now I am ready for the programme. Do I need to visit the study centre before paying my school fees? If not, what do I do after payment? How do I transfer the money I would pay in the bank into my e-wallet?
Somebody should enlighten me.
Just go to a freaking Zenith bank and tell em you wanna pay into your noun Portal you will be giving a deposit slip and instructions on how to pay. ... When you are done go home, relax and wait for a few hours for it to reflect on your portal.. . That's all angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
FKO1:
Just go to a freaking Zenith bank and tell em you wanna pay into your noun Portal you will be giving a deposit slip and instructions on how to pay. ... When you are done go home, relax and wait for a few hours for it to reflect on your portal.. . That's all angry
FCMB is the nearest bank to me.
Do I need to go with my matric number or how would they identify my E-wallet?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FKO1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Timijo:
FCMB is the nearest bank to me.
Do I need to go with my matric number or how would they identify my E-wallet?
of course you will have to go with ur mat no.. I dunno know if fcmb do noun ish..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2015
FKO1:
of course you will have to go with ur mat no.. I dunno know if fcmb do noun ish..
they do. I paid for the form there. I will do that asap.
Is it the bank teller I will take to the SC for receipt of payment or I will document it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Pls, i want to apply for a master program in IT, is application still on? Thanks for your fast reply in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timijo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
When is the new session starting?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2015
LOUIS6:

You don't need to re-register d 3 courses again...and also you don't need to re-register d 3 courses for Exam again next semester....

All you have to do is to re-do your TMA (d 3 courses).... and take d Exam slip to your exam center next semester
thank u so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2015
stevohdee:
thank u so much
U're welcome....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2015
anyone currently doing a pgd business admin. i wish to know the sum total am paying for 1st semester.

thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please,is there anyone with MTH281 copy of the tma?.....I need it just to prepare for next semester,i will also appreciate anyone in Bsc Maths 300level or in 2nd semester 200level to talk to me on this forum.Please i need your favour.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mantics(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
hiswords7:
Please,is there anyone with MTH281 copy of the tma?.....I need it just to prepare for next semester,i will also appreciate anyone in Bsc Maths 300level or in 2nd semester 200level to talk to me on this forum.Please i need your favour.
am in 200 level computer science and mathematics. almost same courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olente: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2015
kunleee:
anyone currently doing a pgd business admin. i wish to know the sum total am paying for 1st semester.

thanks.

#85,000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jman77(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
mantics:
Boss! Pls carry me along too,.....olinepay@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lovelymind(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pls I'm in my 200 level but wish to continue my studies in Uk or US . Can someone info me what step to take. You can email me at joachinpius@gmail.com. Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
I am about to start the PGD in Business Admin program next month. Please any link where i can download existing past questions. please share. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otizs: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
pls guys, does NOUN offers admission for HND holders to 300l as other school does?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
mantics:

Thanks a lot Chief,will actually like to have a private conversation with you via mail.Please let me have your mail......mine is myveryfeyi@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scarr: 6:09am On Jun 06, 2015
zubizareta:
I am about to start the PGD in Business Admin program next month. Please any link where i can download existing past questions. please share. thanks
Sir pls can I get ur contact, want to ask u a few things

otizs:
pls guys, does NOUN offers admission for HND holders to 300l as other school does?
You mean 200l cos I've never heard of a school admitting one at 300l, if you have what school did that pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2015
scarr:

Sir pls can I get ur contact, want to ask u a few things

You mean 200l cos I've never heard of a school admitting one at 300l, if you have what school did that pls?

Send a PM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2015
hiswords7:
Which level and semester are you presently? 200 Level 1st Semester or 200 Level 2nd Semester or 300 Level 1st Semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prudentheart(f): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2015
Good day People,
Sorry to be a bother, when is next semester commencing.?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otizs: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2015
scarr:

with HND not ND. all universities but i dont understand NOUN's programs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GLOBALINF: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Admission is on

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hisbah2121(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.