Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485924 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=PeyButtons post=34941953]Hello everyone there's a group on whatsapp where NOUN students comes together to share, learn and discuss information about the school. If u are interested, u can inbox me ur mobile number

Im intrested
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PeyButtons(f): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=wableo post=34981822][/quote]

Ok, just inbox me ur mobile number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
michymeg:
I was just offered admission to study criminology and security studies at noun, any criminology students in the house?
which of the study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kazrem:

Write a letter to your current sc stating your decision to change sc, the reasons and the new sc that you want to change to. Then include your details.
dammit where do I even begin?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
zuma4k:
dammit where do I even begin?
Where is your current sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
PeyButtons:
Hello everyone there's a group on whatsapp where NOUN students comes together to share, learn and discuss information about the school. If u are interested, u can inbox me ur mobile number so u can added. Thanks.

I sent my number to ur PM....

Still waiting for ur WhatsApp add up....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
michymeg:
I was just offered admission to study criminology and security studies at noun, any criminology students in the house?

You are Welcome.....

Am also a Criminology student...

#PROUDCRIMINOLOGIST
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by scarr: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
scarr:
Any MSc Business admin student in d here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2015
oluwabuse:
which of the study centre?
Asaba, are you a criminology student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2015
LOUIS6:

You are Welcome.....

Am also a Criminology student...

#PROUDCRIMINOLOGIST
If you are not new to the course can you kindly tell me what is needed to succeed in it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2015
michymeg:
If you are not new to the course can you kindly tell me what is needed to succeed in it.

Are u on whatsApp?? Send ur WhatsApp number to my pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pweetiedee(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ask77:
Any PGD Mass Comm Student/Applicant in the house? Hoping to meet you guys. I ve just got the admission, waiting for clearance/registration to start.
Hi, pls lets talk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kazrem:
Where is your current sc
PH, I want to switch to Umudike...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
zuma4k:
PH, I want to switch to Umudike...
Go to your sc at ph with a letter stating your name,school, course, level,phone number and your preferred sc. Also include the reason for switching sc. Here in Lagos it takes 2 weeks but don't know how long it will take in ph
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Digatron(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good day all, so excited to hear ur reviews. Currently am applying for msc information technology. Proposed sc is Ilorin. 08030921945
Please I need ur guidance
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kazrem:

Go to your sc at ph with a letter stating your name,school, course, level,phone number and your preferred sc. Also include the reason for switching sc. Here in Lagos it takes 2 weeks but don't know how long it will take in ph
OK thanks, no payment involved?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sunny4life(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
PeyButtons:
Hello everyone there's a group on whatsapp where NOUN students comes together to share, learn and discuss information about the school. If u are interested, u can inbox me ur mobile number so u can added. Thanks.
Pls add me to the watsapp group :081***
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
zuma4k:
OK thanks, no payment involved?
No payment involved
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by otis54(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
please, has any new 100 level student been able to register any course of recent? because whenever I click on course registration on my portal, I always get a popup saying ''course registration has finally closed''
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuelzy: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
My lord..i think am in deep shit...i bought the NOUN's form..applied and got d admission...bt a certain line caught my attention while reading d admission letter...it said dat d school reserves d right to withdraw admission if any result is gotten falsely..ok dis is d problem

....my family changed dia surname during my secondary school..so i used d new surname during my waec..am scared because dey might see different surnames in my waec and birth certificate and think that my result is bought or fake...pls i need advice...or some clearifications...also

...now that i ve gotten d admission..what nxt?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
nuelzy:
My lord..i think am in deep shit...i bought the NOUN's form..applied and got d admission...bt a certain line caught my attention while reading d admission letter...it said dat d school reserves d right to withdraw admission if any result is gotten falsely..ok dis is d problem

....my family changed dia surname during my secondary school..so i used d new surname during my waec..am scared because dey might see different surnames in my waec and birth certificate and think that my result is bought or fake...pls i need advice...or some clearifications...also

...now that i ve gotten d admission..what nxt?
Exact thing happened to me.. I changed surname in Ss3 back then but my birth cert n primary schl cert had the former surname...all I did was to go to court for affidavit...cost about 1k then.... now I attach a photocopy of the 'change of name' form from the court to all my credentials to avoid any form kinda confusion or interrogation. I think u should do same.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuelzy: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
SlimBrawnie:

Exact thing happened to me.. I changed surname in Ss3 back then but my birth cert n primary schl cert had the former surname...all I did was to go to court for affidavit...cost about 1k then.... now I attach a photocopy of the 'change of name' form from the court to all my credentials to avoid any form kinda confusion or interrogation. I think u should do same.
so without d affidavit..av lost everything... point is i dnt even knw hw to go about it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please what is the estimated cost for school fees, clearance and other payments at the point of admission for a DE aspirant
(It's urgent)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
nuelzy:
so without d affidavit..av lost everything... point is i dnt even knw hw to go about it
Guy if your certs a genuine, names notwithstanding, go to the nearest court and get it done.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuelzy: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
afangide:
Guy if your certs a genuine, names notwithstanding, go to the nearest court and get it done.
its really hard to comprehend ur opinion...names not withstanding or d affidavit...glue ur ass on one side..right now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
nuelzy:
its really hard to comprehend ur opinion...names not withstanding or d affidavit...glue ur ass on one side..right now
Is 'go to court' too hard to comprehend?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:49am On Jun 23, 2015
nuelzy:
It's not a difficult thing. It happens to me too. Just go to any court, tell them what happened and an affidavit will be done for you with the name on your waec result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ibukun3(m): 6:33am On Jun 23, 2015
PeyButtons:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ibukun3(m): 6:33am On Jun 23, 2015
PeyButtons:
. 08093780907
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2015
PeyButtons:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Olumi4eva: 8:04am On Jun 23, 2015
whatsap group here cums my no;08134598709

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.