Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475354 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afelouz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Sorry I mean that's how it suppose to be, it's also session 2012/2013 on my admission letter, i applied last week and proceeding of clearance date is also march 1 2013.. It all applicable to everybody, that's how NOUN roll

Sorry for the harsh reply. Lol
Just that nairalanders are funny. But i heard the exam start this month end. Is it advisable to proceed for registration at d study center or i should chill till january, or do you know when they will start admitting again? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
afelouz:

Sorry for the harsh reply. Lol
Just that nairalanders are funny. But i heard the exam start this month end. Is it advisable to proceed for registration at d study center or i should chill till january, or do you know when they will start admitting again? Thanks

No it's okay, u can still meet up if u can pay all ur fees in time and if u are a fast learner type but if not u can use ur admission letter and form for next the semester which may likely start by dec or latest jan. They will start admitting again by dec. One luv
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afelouz(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
alright, thanks bro.
lakesidepapa:

No it's okay, u can still meet up if u can pay all ur fees in time and if u are a fast learner type but if not u can use ur admission letter and form for next the semester which may likely start by dec or latest jan. They will start admitting again by dec. One luv
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hnobi(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
NAU1:

you can change your study center whenever you want but it is advisable to do that like weeks before your exams, though i was told in my center current (calabar) that i can write exams any where but it is better you have ur file transfered to ur desired center. ur TMA's are electronically done, has nothing to do with centers except where issues arises.....hope this info is of help

as for ur TMA's what sort of info do u need?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hnobi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
For any mathematics issue or lecture. Contact mr hammed 08161750573 or twitter @hnodance whatsapp 08180536609.share ur mathematics. Problem wit me.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jojomario(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
please I need course matetials and past questions for Msc CIT courses second semester. Any assistance for the TMAs would be appreciated. Conact : taiwofaniyi@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
jojomario:
please I need course matetials and past questions for Msc CIT courses
second semester.
Any assistance for the TMAs would be appreciated.
Conact : taiwofaniyi@gmail.com
you've got any? No acknowledgment whatsoever.....

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GODSCHOICE: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please I want the following clarification.
What is the required percentage obtainable to qualify a PGD student for masters 50/60%?
How are the total points calculated? Is it the average of total scores?
How are PGD gradings rated 0_49 F, what of others?
Knowing fully well tma questions carry 30 marks, are exams score directly added to the tma and graded or grades are calculated on general class performance just like want?
Please who could assist with past questions on PGD Christian theology? Thanks in anticipation. My whatsapp number is 08067008796
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Anybody gone for Industrial training yet? Saw it in my available courses list, scheduled to be done around the second half on next year. I want to know how it is, if it can be skipped, what it entails, so I know what to do.

Any word on it is highly appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paulooma(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please have a mathematics question;

2x=2^x......Find x

hnobi:
For any mathematics issue or lecture. Contact mr hammed 08161750573 or twitter @hnodance whatsapp 08180536609.share ur mathematics. Problem wit me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Anybody gone for Industrial training yet? Saw it in my available courses list, scheduled to be done around the second half on next year. I want to know how it is, if it can be skipped, what it entails, so I know what to do.

Any word on it is highly appreciated
It's compulsory and can't be skipped.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
SortCode:
Thanks bro... But is it possible for me to register a first semester course in second semester?? #Confused.
Yes, very possible.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Htown64:
It's compulsory and can't be skipped.

do we get to choose where we want? Or we get posted?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by topacs: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
@ Datevilme Thanks and i really appreciate, was actually thinking of picking one or two electives before...If you dont mind we can exchange numbers since we on same train so we can share ideas.. tnx. 08034654386.

Datevilme:

The total Credit needed to graduate is 40 Credit Units. I also Registered the 8 courses which is equivalent to 20 units, this is the recommended credit load for first semester. If u want to drop some courses, it will mean u will have to do them later, maybe in a third semester, i cant really say which ones you should drop, but maybe u should choose the 2 unit courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yugos08(f): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Three of my results were not released. I'm a PGD mass comm student. Please what do I do? Should I re-register the exams or wait?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cally360(f): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
I got 200lvl direct entry to study biology education. I am currently facing two issues.
1. my tma on bio 203(general physiology 1 ) doesnt correspond with what is in the text book. the tma questions are mostly agricultural questions while the textbook is on botany. I am confused.
2. I wasn't able to get the hardcopy of CHM201. ( physical chemistry) . the softcopy is scrambled, I cannot make out any meaning from it.
please I need help. what should I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by debawilliam1: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
i failed my MBA 841 which was Management Planning and Control Systems last semester. Now am registering my exam and the course code MBA 841 is now Emerging Technologies in Information Technology. pls am i to write this new course (by the way, i have registered it before i noticed).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 6:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Pelupelu:

GST are courses you must pass before you can be found worthy in character and learning for graduation irrespective of your mode of entry.. Register as many GST as possible this semester and make sure you write all before you wind up. Shallom!
does it add to my GP?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2015
ANY 300L LAW STUDENT HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yugos08(f): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2015
yugos08:
Three of my results were not released. I'm a PGD mass com student. Please what do I do? Should I re-register the exams or wait?
Please help a sister in need. I don't know if the results will be released later or should i go ahead and register the exams again. And what if after registering the courses again, the first results come out and I passed them? Please if you have had such an experience share with me. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2015
yugos08:

Please help a sister in need. I don't know if the results will be released later or should i go ahead and register the exams again. And what if after registering the courses again, the first results come out and I passed them? Please if you have had such an experience share with me. Thanks
go to ur sc...d best if unresolved remains to drop them and pick them up again for exam reg. anybody having missing results and the intention to redo..should reregister. go to ur sc, tell d it guy to drop and register again for exams only if not u may not see any result after redoing oh. noun sucks on this!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pelupelu: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
dungas30:
does it add to my GP?
Very well...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Senbonzakura(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
paulooma:

2x=2^x......Find x

x = 2
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
paulooma:

2x=2^x......Find x

x=1 & x=2

Solved it graphically by plotting a graph of y=2^x-2x and then noting the points of intersection on the x-axis
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Obinoscopy:
x=1 & x=2

Solved it graphically by plotting a graph of y=2^x-2x and then noting the points of intersection on the x-axis
You gat mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Someone answer this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
donbrowser:

You gat mail
Didn't get any mail. Please resend.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Yes, you choose a place but must be a firm related to you field or it will be rejected.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Htown64:
Yes, you choose a place but must be a firm related to you field or it will be rejected.

ok, thanks. But for those who work? Are they going to leave their jobs?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
JigsawKillah:

ok, thanks. But for those who work? Are they going to leave their jobs?
No, you can make an arrangement with the IT firm like I did mine cuz am a bizman. They will just sign the necessary forms and u do the filling of your logbook yourself.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Htown64:
No, you can make an arrangement with the IT firm like I did mine cuz am a bizman. They will just sign the necessary forms and u do the filling of your logbook yourself.

thank you very much, sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Htown64:

Are you done with your IT? If yes, have they uploaded the result to your portal? Also, what's the duration of the IT? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (1579) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.