Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489369 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2015
Pls house am stil waiting 4my result it doesnt show pls any help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2015
olumbha:
Pls house am stil waiting 4my result it doesnt show pls any help?
Keep Checking. It will display your result Soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
olumbha:
Pls house am stil waiting 4my result
it doesnt show pls any help?
just be patient okay...i have same issue too
i emailed NOUN and they said that d results are being released in batches...so let see whats happens from monday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
SONKOko:

Are you done with your IT? If yes, have they uploaded the result to your portal? Also, what's the duration of the IT? Thanks
Just started and mine is for six months.. for some schools its three months, so it depends on your course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Htown64:
Just started and mine is for six months.. for some schools its three months, so it depends on your course.

Ok.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Who knows exactly when the exam will start. I'm hearing end of this month.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pelupelu:

Very well...
dungas@rocketmail.com semd me ur mail letz talk on how to progress
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kendrick0000: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Please kindly help!!!

I need past questions for the following courses:

(1) ACC 405 - Corporate Finance.

(2) ACC 411 - Advanced Audit and Assurance.

(3) ACC 415 - Financial Management.

(4) ACC 419 - Advanced Financial Accounting.

(5) BUS 401 Management Information System.

(6) BUS 427 - Business Policy & Strategy I.

(7) ENT 417 - Production Management.

I have completed the TMAs for all the courses with excellent scores.

My email: domedity@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pelupelu: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
dungas30:
dungas@rocketmail.com semd me ur mail letz talk on how to progress

I'm 'signing out' of NOUN very soon... Almost through with thesis .. Expect my mail/reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GODSCHOICE: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
GODSCHOICE:
Please I want the following clarification.
What is the required percentage obtainable to qualify a PGD student for masters 50/60%?
How are the total points calculated? Is it the average of total scores?
How are PGD gradings rated 0_49 F, what of others?
Knowing fully well tma questions carry 30 marks, are exams score directly added to the tma and graded or grades are calculated on general class performance just like want?
Please who could assist with past questions on PGD Christian theology? Thanks in anticipation. My whatsapp number is 08067008796
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=GODSCHOICE post=37738736][/quote]
knowing full well, u have to go to ur study center..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=GODSCHOICE post=37738736][/quote]
1) 3.70 or 3.75 of 5point (Second class upper)
2) I guess average
3) No but the same grading of First deg. (0-39/F, 40-44/E, 45-49/D, 50-59/C, 60-69/B)
4) the former holds
5) Visit your SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

i emailed NOUN and they said that d results are being released in batches...so let see whats happens from monday

pls whats the email address you sent the mail to
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
damiliano:

pls whats the email address you sent the mail to
info@nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sept4: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pls my fellow nairanders. I want to apply for a bachelor of agric science. Bt. I dnt hv agric in waec. My secondary school dnt use to offer it at di time bt I hv biology. Pls am I illegible to study agric in open university?? cry cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 07, 2015
jboixxx:

1) 3.70 or 3.75 of 5point (Second class upper)
2) I guess average
3) No but the same grading of First deg. (0-39/F, 40-44/E, 45-49/D, 50-59/C, 60-69/B)
4) the former holds
5) Visit your SC.
For postgraduate, no E and no D. C is 50 while 49 is F.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 07, 2015
sept4:
Pls my fellow nairanders. I want to apply for a bachelor of agric science. Bt. I dnt hv agric in waec. My secondary school dnt use to offer it at di time bt I hv biology. Pls am I illegible to study agric in open university?? cry cry
Go to a study center but talking about farming without farm tools...check am nao.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:56am On Sep 07, 2015
kosplateau:

For postgraduate, no E and no D. C is 50 while 49 is F.
I believe you but not sure if NOUN uses that except I was wrongly guided by NOUN staff as it was told there that it's same with first deg grading. No way to corroborate what said as I neither had D nor E during my PGD. My target had always been 70%.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2015
sept4:
Biology in lieu of Agric is mostly acceptable. Your intending SC's counsellor will advice you but the advice isn't a possible assurance/guarantee for admission or otherwise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2015
jboixxx:

I believe you but not sure if NOUN uses that except I was wrongly guided by NOUN staff as it was told there that it's same with first deg grading. No way to corroborate what said as I neither had D nor E during my PGD. My target had always been 70%.
I told u only d truth.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sept4: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2015
jboixxx:

Biology in lieu of Agric is mostly acceptable. Your intending SC's counsellor will advice you but the advice isn't a possible assurance/guarantee for admission or otherwise.
pls bruva what do u mean by lieu. Does it mean I stand a chance to study agric with biology. Becos even di course am going into is bachelor of agric in animal science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GODSCHOICE: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2015
A big thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2015
me too oo, thought i was alone ;Dthere's hope #dancing#

SunnyBlaze1:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Professurr(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2015
How many electives should one register in the second semester of m.ed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2015
sept4:
pls bruva what do u mean by lieu. Does it mean I stand a chance to study agric with biology. Becos even di course am going into is bachelor of agric in animal science
go to a study center to confirm..na wa. Have all as u dey go. I mean ur docx.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2015
jboixxx:

Kosplateau is right. 49 is F for postgraduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jboixxx: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
kosplateau:

I told u only d truth.
You're not bn disputed. I only told you what I was told, not what I thought. Whether it is so or not, work towards 70%. Cc: SONKOko
Professurr:
How many electives should one register in the second semester of m.ed.
Check your registrable course list and/or your sc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

Pls can you give me the email address?

I really got some pressing matters at hand
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Teeworld13:
me too oo, thought i was alone ;Dthere's hope #dancing#

yes ooo. there is hope D;
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
LOUIS6:

Pls can you give me the email address?

I really got some pressing matters at hand
info@nou.edu.ng

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

info@nou.edu.ng

Thanks!.... but how long do they take to reply mails?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
pls i have two courses the resuls were not realesed.what shd i do

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.