Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487726 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Kazrem:

Very possible. 3 SC. Apapa, Ikeja and Obalende.
When is the completion date of the e exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Hello NOUN students; please does anyone know how the school of science and technology conducts its practical, because i was checking the syllabus and i saw practical sessions shocked.

Practical activities including tasks, exercises, experiments and other activities that involve doing things practically are integrated in the course materials to support student learning.

Withal, practical classes would be organised by your Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
baba11:

When is the completion date of the e exams?
Ikeja SC Tuesday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kazrem:

Ikeja SC Tuesday.
Everyone is supposed to be done by 28/11.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kazrem:

Ikeja SC Tuesday.
Next week or this week Tuesday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
baba11:

Next week or this week Tuesday
24/11/15
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kazrem:

24/11/15
Thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Viktor1983(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kazrem:

24/11/15

Hello , pls do you know the o level requirements for Hospitality management (management sciences) Bsc?

ps. Any other person with this info should kindly let me know.

Thank You
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
E-exams normal timetable says 21-11. At least the Benin and Asaba SC says so.

Cc: Baba11
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
About the NYSC issue.....

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Viktor1983:

Hello , pls do you know the o level requirements for Hospitality management (management sciences) Bsc?

Thank You

The essentials are:

English, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science and any two out of the following:

Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Food&Nutrition/Home Economics, Commerce, Health Science, Clothing&Textile, Principles of Accounting, History/Government.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
kosplateau:

U know d scope. grin

grin grin grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:
E-exams normal timetable says 21-11. At least the Benin and Asaba SC says so.

Cc: Baba11
Thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Viktor1983:

Thank You
Maths and English compulsory. Other subjects I don't know but they are available on the school website. www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Viktor1983(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kazrem:

Maths and English compulsory. Other subjects I don't know but they are available on the school website. www.nou.edu.ng

Thanks

MimiHANS:

The essentials are:

English, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science and any two out of the following:

Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Food&Nutrition/Home Economics, Commerce, Health Science, Clothing&Textile, Principles of Accounting, History/Government.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choco14: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Wht is d minimum CGPA for PGD in Noun. Answers Pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ennybee18: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls how much am I going to obtain d form. Nd is it only online students recieve lectures. Pls I need a reply ASAP.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
ennybee18:
Pls how much am I going to obtain d form. Nd is it only online students recieve lectures. Pls I need a reply ASAP.
Specify the kind of form you wanna obtain.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
choco14:
Wht is d minimum CGPA for PGD in Noun. Answers Pls?

#For PGD

First thing first, to qualify for admission into any Postgraduate programmes of the University, you must meet, among others, all matriculation requirements of at least five Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics. Though, some programmes accept at least a pass in Maths(confirm this when you get to your SC).

In addition, candidates must possess either a minimum of pass Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Senate of the National Open University of Nigeria OR Higher National Diploma with a minimum of lower Credit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls house, I need somebody to help me with past questions on the ffg courses: cit303,cit305, cit 309, cit311,cit371&381,dam301.... Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shade45(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2015
pls add me to the whatsapp group 09095915550
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
What is the minimum units of courses to graduate at noun? school of science and technology.

2. I see almost 8 new courses in portal, what Justice can I do to them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
LOUIS6:

About the NYSC issue.....

hehe
i am not surprised

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choco14: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
For someone that want to Apply for PGD in Noun does it required transcript. Can i Apply dis December & also process it or i should Wait till January nxt yr. Answers pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
vision2050:
What is the minimum units of courses to graduate at noun? school of science and technology.

2. I see almost 8 new courses in portal, what Justice can I do to them.
Tenebe is _________________
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tundesto(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
What level will HND Marketing Upper credit be placed to study BSc Accounting? Also, I hope HND plus PGD can be given admission to study MSc Business Admin not MBA please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tundesto(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Add me too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
donbrowser:
Tenebe is _________________
what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iblawi(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2015
captmatts:
Pls add me to the group as well....0813 749 5603.

I stay at karu site abuja.... pls I need to knw whr d nearest study centre is here,...am a new student, d central branch is in wuse 2, buh its far Frm my plc....

Pls anyone wo cud help?
thnks in advance

There is no center at wuse 2 anymore, it has been moved to permanent site at duste Junction immediately after Public service Institute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.