Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492871 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bibi1234: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Imoksp:
I already sent an sms to ur fone number 08038426376.we can chat in sms.
Sorry haven't called you my phone had issues would send you a text right now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
zyead:
Pls house, I need somebody to help me with past questions on the ffg courses: cit303,cit305, cit 309, cit311,cit371&381,dam301.... Thanks in advance

Please, I am still expecting help oooooooooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tobby26(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Please how much does schooling in NOUN cost? ??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
zyead:
[color=#006600][/color]

OK.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tobby26:
Please how much does schooling in NOUN cost? ??
Www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
kosplateau:

OK.
[color=#006600][/color]
Please any help from your ends on it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tobby26(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
kosplateau:

Www.nou.edu.ng
grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lickingleks(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hi guys. Need help with your tma's? Contact me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
I will like to apply for direct entry computer science in NOUN, pls what are the requirements and procedures for the admission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
vision2050:
What is the minimum units of courses to graduate at noun? school of science and technology.

2. I see almost 8 new courses in portal, what Justice can I do to them.

cc: kosplateau
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
zyead:
[color=#006600][/color]
Drop your email or pm me. I have some of them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
[/color]
SONKOko:

Drop your email or pm me. I have some of them.
[color=#006600]

Thanks a lot, sent you a pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Which semester is NOUN currently on now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
JigsawKillah:

cc: kosplateau
The question is not clear. Is it PGD, M.Sc, B.Sc from year one or two?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tobby26:

Is the fees online only the money one is going to pay? I heard something that one will pay for each course depending on the units
Everything u need regarding fees is there. Yes, u pay compulsory fees, course fees and exam fees. Plus application fees. Just read up on the ones concerning ur major.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
maekhel:
I will like to apply for direct entry computer science in NOUN, pls what are the requirements and procedures for the admission?

-You must have a National Diploma at Upper Credit, which should come from a recognised institution.

-OR, a Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) in subjects relevant to your proposed programme of study.

-OR, an International Baccalaureates, IJMB with at least 'A' level papers in relevant subjects.

In regard to the procedures for admission. Check my previous post on page 453, you'll get to see 'the procedures/channels on how to secure admission into the National Open University of Nigeria.'

All the best!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
zyead:
[/color][color=#006600]
Thanks a lot, sent you a pm

Replied
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 2:55am On Nov 24, 2015
maekhel:
Which semester is NOUN currently on now?
At Noun there is no definite semester as Student XYZ may be in his 1st semester while student ABC will be in 2nd semester.
It all depends on if u are not skipping semesters.
everyone have there own study path to follow . how fast or slow u can be will determine your semester at Noun.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2015
MimiHANS:

-You must have a National Diploma at Upper Credit, which should come from a recognised institution.

-OR, a Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) in subjects relevant to your proposed programme of study.

-OR, an International Baccalaureates, IJMB with at least 'A' level papers in relevant subjects.

In regard to the procedures for admission. Check my previous post on page 453, you'll get to see 'the procedures/channels on how to secure admission into the National Open University of Nigeria.'

All the best!
Thanks for the info.
Yeah I have a national diploma distinction in computer science from Lagos state polytechnic.
Concerning getting the form at the banks, is there any special teller for the payment or am to walk into any of the recommended banks, pick a teller and pay into the specified account?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2015
SONKOko:

Replied
[color=#006600][/color]
Thanks, message copied
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2015
maekhel:

Thanks for the info.
Yeah I have a national diploma distinction in computer science from Lagos state polytechnic.
Concerning getting the form at the banks, is there any special teller for the payment or am to walk into any of the recommended banks, pick a teller and pay into the specified account?
Walk in and tell them u would like to pay for admission fee and it is N5K. No special teller! I believe u have credits or above in English, Math, Chemistry, Physics and any other subject at O'level.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 8:15am On Nov 24, 2015
kosplateau:

Walk in and tell them u would like to pay for admission fee and it is N5K. No special teller! I believe u have credits or above in English, Math, Chemistry, Physics and other subject at O'level.
Yeah I do.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2015
maekhel:

Yeah I do.

Thanks.
Enjoy...u can start from year two.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Do NOUN final year students engage in Final year project like conventional universities.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adebolade(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Do NOUN final year students engage in Final year project like conventional universities.
. Sounds very funny, Hell yeah you will defend the project as well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
tola9ja:

REQUEST FOR EXAMINATION PAST QUESTION HERE

http://tola9ja..com.ng/2015/11/national-open-university-exam-past_80.html

I have been there, please how do I request for past question?

And Do you have past question for all courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
LOUIS6:

I have been there, please how do I request for past question?

And Do you have past question for all courses?

after you make request we will search for it and give you feedback within 10days
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by giztzone(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
There are some of the tips i can suggest to you if you want to grow your brain ability
1. Exercise regularly

Well I tell you this is my favorite part, it has help me to fight depression, Well It’s been proven that regular exercise helps to increase brain function and enhances neurogenesis. What I’m trying to say is that every time you exercise you are creating new brain cells! So Get off your comfort zone and get moving! Your brain will appreciate you for that.
2. Do something new

Well this tips was suppose to be for Jambite but i tell you any body that wants to grow in life needs to do something new so When you experience something ‘new’ you actually ‘stimulate’ your brain! Stop doing the same old stuff over and over again, you won’t die if you try something new. So I tell you the only way to change the structure of your brain is to do something new. This creates new neural pathways, increasing your intelligence. You could take a new route to work, try a new recipe for dinner, or even a new form of exercise. So just try it and see how this works. – Wink!
3. Train your memory

Well in this part i would like you to make use of your brain more, what do I mean, instead of using calculated to sum, multiply and add, please use your BRAIN because I tell you your brain WORTH more than you think. How often do you hear people say “I wish I had a PHOTOGRAPHIC memory!’ Yet no-one does anything about this! If you discipline yourself to memorize phone numbers and other important numbers (Insurance, credit card, driving license) you will start to see a marked improvement in your memory. – TRY THIS IT WORK
4. Be curious

Instead of taking everything in as you are told try and ask questions like why, how, when who did it and the rest, get into the habit of By being ‘curious’ and questioning everything, you impose your brain to been innovate & create new ideas.
5. Think positive

Having the I can mentality will help you to be the best you wish to be, in your studies and your life generally. Stress & anxiety kill existing brain Cells and also stop new cells from being created. Research has shown that positive thinking, especially in the future tense, speeds up the creation of cells and dramatically reduces stress & anxiety. Please as my reader i will advice you not to dwell in your past or have the i can’t mentality. Don’t fail yourself before you see your result.
...............................Use the link below to read the rest Tips

Source: http://scholars.com.ng/2015/11/tips-on-how-you-can-develop-your-brain-to-be-able-understand-anything-you-read.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Adebolade:
. Sounds very funny, Hell yeah you will defend the project as well
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
SONKOko:

Replied

Thank you very much,I got that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
zyead:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you very much,I got that

You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.