Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483297 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
SONKOko:

Are you due for graduation?
Nope, okay, it is meant for graduate.? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kreamie(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hello people..just went for screening and I was cleared..Meanwhile; I was given a code to generate my matric number on the NOUN website...I've been on the website and wasn't able to do much...Any one with tips on how to generate my matric number? I'd be sincerely grateful..Thanks y'all!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kreamie:
Hello people..just went for screening and I was cleared..Meanwhile; I was given a code to generate my matric number on the NOUN website...I've been on the website and wasn't able to do much...Any one with tips on how to generate my matric number? I'd be sincerely grateful..Thanks y'all!
Only the school ICT will help you do that!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kreamie:
Check your mail box.
donbrowser:

Only the school ICT will help you do that!
That's wrong.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
NixowL:
Check your mail box. That's wrong.
Sorry I didn't read well
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kreamie:
I thought they said the screening will be January. Which study center were you screened.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kreamie(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Got screened and cleared already..Agidingbi SC..
maekhel:

I thought they said the screening will be January. Which study center were you screened.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kreamie:
Got screened and cleared already..Agidingbi SC..
Okay. I chose Agidingbi SC too while registering but I was told by guys in the thread that the screen will be January.

Please check your mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kreamie(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's cool..Just needed to get the screening out of the way on time is all..Guess I was lucky I suppose..Checking my mail atm
maekhel:

Okay. I chose Agidingbi SC too while registering but I was told by guys in the thread that the screen will be January.

Please check your mail.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
maekhel:

Ikeja SC has been opened the next day exam finished for screening and other activities. You can go for your screening too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9jaa: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 04, 2015
maekhel:

Please check your mail.
Because of their population, I'm not surprised.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2015
SONKOko:

Ikeja SC has been opened the next day exam finished for screening and other activities. You can go for your screening too.
Please what are the materials needed for the screening.

Planing on go for the screening on Monday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2015
maekhel:

Please what are the materials needed for the screening.

Planing on go for the screening on Monday.

I can't remember. It should be listed on your admission letter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2015
AliEsq:
owk oh got it.thanks a lot.I can't wait to see my cgpa n jamb reg numb.am not too interested in nysc mayb because of d situation we ar in now in nigeria.am al about law school issue.thanks again,I appreciate.cheers

If you really wish/desire to know your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA), you would need to create/initiate a specific and leisure time to go to the headquarters.

You can check it at the Exams&Records Unit. Howbeit, I'll beseech you to make a rough calculation of your GPAs before going there so as to compare&contrast yours with theirs.

All the best!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liljaydee(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2015
i just paid for the form online now at remita portal and i was told to go to SC with payment receipt that i will be given a pin to further my registration. Please how will i go about this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Auwa: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
pls can somebody help me with exam past questions for entreprenuerial and business management 300lvl first semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Auwa: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
here is my email______hauwal87@yahoo.com.thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tobland101: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Evening here, plz I want to get d form for noun on Monday, plz if I get d form am j going to write any exam and am I going to resume immediately?? Plz it is urgent. God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nuelzy: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
tobland101:
Evening here, plz I want to get d form for noun on Monday, plz if I get d form am j going to write any exam and am I going to resume immediately?? Plz it is urgent. God bless
u re not writing any exams..plus u re also not resuming immediately... u first of all...use d code on d form to fill ur required genuine details online in a cafe......after which u will go to ur chosen study center for screening...with d materials required....#thats about d first phase..do dem first
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
tobland101:
Pls know all u need to know about the school before committing. No NYSC and Law School for now or forever.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
tobland101:

Actually, you're not writing any exams.

Nevertheless, these are the facts you need to put into consideration before applying:

-Do you have the requirements to getting an admission into NOUN for your desired/proposed Course of Study?
-Are you financially buoyant?
-Do you have the accoutrements of adjusting to a Self-Taught environment?

If yes, after the aforementioned phase. You can now proceed to the second phase specified by 'nuelzy'
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by richtubor: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
We will need support of fellow nounites to grow Nounites Community @

www.NOUNITES.COM

All you have to do become a member a member and contribute to the community.

Tell your friends, fellow Nounites about the community.

Like our facebook page- https://m.facebook.com/nounitescommunity/

Follow us on twitter- https://mobile.twitter.com/Nounites

Let's make Nounites Community great.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Makpel: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Makpel: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2015
please am a new student, i heard a total number of 120 unit of courses is required for graduating and the maximum number of course unit i could register per semester is 24unit ....... my question is if i kip registering 24unit in all semester i bliv i would av meet up with the required number of course unit(120unit) by the end of my 300level 2nd semester,,,,,,,, will i be allowed to graduate by then ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeyeanc(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
GREATEST NOUNITES!!!
pls brothers anf sisters in the house I need ur help I want to apply for this program but direct entry into 200l but I am kind of confused in some area

1. Do I need to purchase direct entry from jamb or not?

2. When will d form be available and when is the deadline?

3. When is their resumption?

4. I got info about their payment on their website but I think the payment is too small to be true because I tot it will be costly because its meant for mainly working class. Is that payment schedule real?

Awaiting your swift response.

Regards
08026616399 (WhatsApp)
Hardeyeancah247@gmail.com
58ADA085 bbm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gluthatione: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
hardeyeanc:
GREATEST NOUNITES!!!
pls brothers anf sisters in the house I need ur help I want to apply for this program but direct entry into 200l but I am kind of confused in some area

4. I got info about their payment on their website but I think the payment is too small to be true because I tot it will be costly because its meant for mainly working class. Is that payment schedule real?

Regards
08026616399 (WhatsApp)
58ADA085 bbm

U don't need purchase any DE form just visit any study centre nearest to for d info u need. As per payment u saw on d web is just ur compulsory fee, ur course reg and exam reg is not included, hmmm go and prepare very well ooo u need a lot of money
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
hardeyeanc:
GREATEST NOUNITES!!!

Regards
08026616399 (WhatsApp)
58ADA085 bbm

1. No. Buy the school form. In the course of filling it, you choose DE.
2. The form is always and currently available. No deadline
3. Next resumption is January perhaps ending.
4. The payments you saw there are true. You pay differently for course registration (2k for each 2 units course and 2.5k for each 3units course) and exam registration (1k irrespective of the units). Then you pay compulsory fee each semester. If you accumulate these you will see why it is meant for the working class but that is not to say non working class can't run the program.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Makpel:
please am a new student, i heard a total number of 120 unit of courses is required for graduating and the maximum number of course unit i could register per semester is 24unit ....... my question is if i kip registering 24unit in all semester i bliv i would av meet up with the required number of course unit(120unit) by the end of my 300level 2nd semester,,,,,,,, will i be allowed to graduate by then ?

From a thoughtful context, as a Fresher, I think you should be concerned with your first year Courses and the consecutive ones rather than anticipating on how to round-up your first degree within 3years.

It's not mandatory for you to register up to 24unit Courses per semester. In my opinion, I'll charge you to register 15-20units per semester. 15-20units (7-10 Courses) is okay, if you put Course workload, Time constraints, Monetary/Financial aspect and your overall performance into mental analysis.

Additionally, 15-20units will amount to a minimum of 120units for a four year Course. Do this so as to salvage yourself from any kind of herculean tasks.

Take Your Time, Don't Rush and Don't Allow Yourself To Be Rushed!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2015
Makpel:

Sir,I am sure of one thing in NOUN. Whether u finish d minimum number of unit in 300l or 200l,there are some courses tagged C.....which means compulsory in every departments. These are courses u must pass compulsorily before u think of graduation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DahtDopeBoi(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2015
Kreamie:
Wassup Bro, pls I just wanna know how much it cost you approximately to enrol in to NOUN... Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kreamie(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Like 6k so far...Tuition fee not inclusive tho
DahtDopeBoi:
Wassup Bro, pls I just wanna know how much it cost you approximately to enrol in to NOUN... Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Avast(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.