Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483216 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2015
morning peeps, am an MBA student. i have finished all my exams,project and seminar.pls what step do i need to take to ensure my i get certification by January.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2015
Pls any good samaritan with the following past question papers should help a brother. ENT231, ENT323. MGS303. ENT325, ENT329, SMS303, ACC307, SMS305, ENT313, ENT331. Thanks in anticipation. My email is bigstone61@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2015
damiliano:
morning peeps, am an MBA student. i have finished all my exams,project and seminar.pls what step do i need to take to ensure my i get certification by January.
If u have submitted ur project...just wait till first week of Jan to confirm ur name.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chupcake(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
I would like to apply for PGD in the University. When will be form be on sale. How do I go about it. Any advise will be appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DahtDopeBoi(m): 12:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Kreamie:
Like 6k so far...Tuition fee not inclusive tho
with the tuition fee is how much Boss, thanks for taking out time to reply...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Please I would like to make enquiries about NOUN Direct Entry What is the first step? Is two sitting allowed? Is transcript compulsory?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2015
Mrng guys, the fees schedule on NOUN website for new students is not specified by 1st & 2nd semesters while that for returning students is specified. Does this means new students are to pay the fees on the fees schedule twice(1st and 2nd semester)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kreamie(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2015
its nothing chief...With the tuition fees...you'd be looking at nothing short of 76k...Handouts exclusive o
DahtDopeBoi:
with the tuition fee is how much Boss, thanks for taking out time to reply...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liljaydee(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Please i made payment for NOUN registration form of five thousand with my Naira master card through remita webpay and a PIN to continue my registration on NOUN portal was not generated. I was told to visit my SC that the PIN will be given to me on presenting the payment receipt of N5000 i made through remita portal.

Please i want to know how to go about it

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2015
donbrowser:
Please I would like to make enquiries about NOUN Direct Entry
What is the first step?
Is two sitting allowed?
Is transcript compulsory?

1)
The registration is done exclusively online.
Obtain a form from any NOUN approved banks nearest to you.
You're required to visit their website www.noun.edu.ng and click on "Application Form"
After you might have conscientiously filled the form online, print it out and punch in to your proposed SC with your credentials for screening.

2)
NOUN do accept two sittings.

3)
They don't actually demand for transcript. Your certificates/credentials are enough.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
liljaydee:
Please i made payment for NOUN registration form of five thousand with my Naira master card through remita webpay and a PIN to continue my registration on NOUN portal was not generated. I was told to visit my SC that the PIN will be given to me on presenting the payment receipt of N5000 i made through remita portal.

Please i want to know how to go about it

Thank you.
Application forms should be obtained in the designated banks not via remmita.

Good to your study center and know if they can help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2livescrew: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Intellectuals in the house,please when is NOUN likely to kick start their masters in English Language programme,i applied for the course since April this year but the course is not among the listed MA courses on the application page?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ratchy: 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good Afternoon all,

Is there anyone(accounting students)that is gonna convocate in January 2016? if yes . Please have u been able to update your profile on Jamb Website for regularization ? If yes Please guide me through as there is no Accounting on the list of courses there .

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liljaydee(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
tmapark:

Application forms should be obtained in the designated banks not via remmita.

Good to your study center and know if they can help.

But payment via REMITA is on noun portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paul1450: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
I applied for admission into NOUN
after meeting up the criterion for direct entry admission to study
Mass Communication i was surprised to have received this message

*Application Status: Not Admitted
Sorry! You did not meet the Admission Requirements for B.Sc. Mass
Communication, thus online admission is denied!However, you can use
the link below to print your Application Form for future reference.
You may also consider changing to another course
****If you feel you are qualified, kindly mail support@noun.edu.ng for
a review of your application. Remember to quote your form number

I graduated from The Polytechnic Ibadan and six o'level credit passes which includes
Mathematics, English Language and Literature in English. what could actually be wrong? Was i duped?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
paul1450:

I graduated from The Polytechnic Ibadan and six o'level credit passes which includes
Mathematics, English Language and Literature in English. what could actually be wrong? Was i duped?

I always advise prospective Nounites to be meticulous when applying for admission.Mr Paul you were not duped, you made an error when filling the online form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
paul1450:

You didn't tell us about your OND result. You must graduate with a minimum of upper credit to qualify for DE.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2015

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DahtDopeBoi(m): 5:39am On Dec 09, 2015
Kreamie:
its nothing chief...With the tuition fees...you'd be looking at nothing short of 76k...Handouts exclusive o
Thanks much Boss!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by richtubor: 5:56am On Dec 09, 2015
We are working on creating a large Nounites Community.

@ NOUNITES.com,
@nounites

Ask questions,
Answer people's questions,
Get to chat with other Nounites.

Let us grow our community.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ratchy: 7:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Is this thread just meant for undergraduate? just asking though as I don't get to see answer to my questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2015
All NOUN students can now solve their research and data analysis problems in the comfort of their homes and offices.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2015
Mrng guys, the fees schedule on NOUN website for new students is not specified by 1st & 2nd semesters while that for returning students is specified.
Does this means new students are to pay the fees on the fees schedule twice(1st and 2nd semester)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2015
kosplateau:

If u have submitted ur project...just wait till first week of Jan to confirm ur name.
Is that then the clearance and other stuffs will be done?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
baba11:

Is that then the clearance and other stuffs will be done?
Once u see ur name, u can do it at ur SC, headquarters anytime or at d convocation ground.

I believe u have submitted!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
2livescrew:
Intellectuals in the house,please when is NOUN likely to kick start their masters in English Language programme,i applied for the course since April this year but the course is not among the listed MA courses on the application page?

With due respect, this question is beyond our scope/sphere.

It is the responsibility of the Senate of the National Open University of Nigeria to make provision for the organisation and control of courses of study.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
VIPICO:
Any students of the National Open University of Nigeria here? Let's meet and exchange experiences
When is returning student reg started
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mrng guys, the fees schedule on NOUN website for new students is not specified by 1st & 2nd semesters while that for returning students is specified.
Does this means new students are to pay the fees on the fees schedule twice(1st and 2nd semester)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Angel15(f): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pls i just applied for PGDE today, after meeting the necessary requirements, this is what i got:

I did first degree pub admin, 3rd class and i applied for education (PGDE) which the only available course in PGD. Please i need help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
kosplateau:

Once u see ur name, u can do it at ur SC, headquarters anytime or at d convocation ground.

I believe u have submitted!
Yea...since two weeks ago
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by niminimi22: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
2livescrew:
Noun does not offer Masters in English. Am also a graduate of English but i have diverted to peace studies and conflict resolution(PGD) before i do masters. Change your course or look out for another institution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.