Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489240 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Sydney22:
any evidence ? wink all noun matriculation pics that I hav seen is filled with daddies nd mommies faces
lol.u might be right.but u just come to ib study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2016
shegsky:
lol.u might be right.but u just come to ib study centre.
can u study full time if you want?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2016
Sydney22:
can u study full time if you want?
full Time? Big YES. but the difference is that there is no lectures o. if ure lucky to meet some of ur coursemate.u might organize tutorials-if ure nt the working class type. In noun.You are on your own.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2016
shegsky:
full Time? Big YES. but the difference is that there is no lectures o. if ure lucky to meet some of ur coursemate.u might organize tutorials-if ure nt the working class type. In noun.You are on your own.
smiley oshe
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oNj(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
E-exam timetable is now available on student portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kendrick0000: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
I have completed my 400 Level 2nd Semester exams. Please what next now regarding processing/collection of Statement of Result. Do i need to submit any document, sign or fill any form in my study centre? Those who have knowledge on Result collection process in NOUN should please kindly enlighten me. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't understand why Noun is doing this to me, I registered Hpm 141 on course and exam registration, I did is Tma but Is not on my exam Time table.Why are u they doing this? sad
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
lakesidepapa:
I don't understand why Noun is doing this to me, I registered Hpm 141 on course and exam registration, I did is Tma but Is not on my exam Time table.Why are u they doing this? sad

Sorry bro.......I quiet understand your anger and annoyance, try and download the general time table and look for your course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dikolas(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
hisword7, hope that will not affect the result? i can't find Gst 107 on my personal timetable too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
hiswords7:

Sorry bro.......I quiet understand your anger and annoyance, try and download the general time table and look for your course.

Thanks bruv.. Seen
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
lakesidepapa:
Bro is that not tourism? If it is, no more tourism course in noun. You might never not see it on the timetable. As for gst 107, it will be fixed later. Just keep checking your portal and inquire from people.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tourism is still on point bro! I found it on the general timetable. It's now TSM141

Kazrem:

Bro is that not tourism? If it is, no more tourism course in noun. You might never not see it on the timetable. As for gst 107, it will be fixed later. Just keep checking your portal and inquire from people.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
lakesidepapa:

2pm......May 4(wed)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dikolas:
hisword7, hope that will not affect the result?
i can't find Gst 107 on my personal timetable too.

Gst107......May17th(8am-11am-2pm).......its a busy day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by notindome(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pls can someone kindly send the general e-exam timetable or that of Public Admin 100L to my email correctguy AT yahoo. com. Need to help a friend out, not uploaded on her portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Noun is meant for working class, many people have abuse the system, under 18 students should go to conventional University.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ycmdng(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2016
Hello peep, am I registered in Agidingbi center and now want †Θ transfer my files †Θ Osogbo center, any help please will be appreciated both info on how †Θ go about it and who can help at both center.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Haboseyday(f): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Please can i combine waec and nabteb result for noun admission?. Pls i need ans asap
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
Yes, you can.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dclinton01(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Please I need help.
I just payed for undergraduate Application fee @ UBA bank using remita RRR genarated code.
But now I can't log in to portal to complete the Application process.
There is 12 digit, and 18 digit code on the slip I collected from the bank and none of it is helping me to log in
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Pls friends, where would the venue 4 the e exam be . Studying computer science 100l. Any others. Please let's exchange numbers or form a group chat. This is mine 07085730272
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
josh4christ:
Pls friends, where would the venue 4 the e exam be . Studying computer science 100l. Any others. Please let's exchange numbers or form a group chat. This is mine 07085730272
Your study center

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
hiswords7:
Your study center

Thanks brother.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
hiswords7:

Your study center
Study center? You didn't even ask him of his SC. What if he is from Ikeja SC, will he do it at SC? josh4christ which SC do you use
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dclinton01(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
dclinton01:
Please I need help.
I just payed for undergraduate Application fee @ UBA bank using remita RRR genarated code.
There is 12 digit, and 18 digit code on the slip I collected from the bank and none of it is helping me to log in
I need an answers, anyone in the house
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oliver003: 2:59am On Apr 23, 2016
Hello!Pls iam a holder of Bsc.Economics, o want to apply for masters program in Noun,which course can I apply since there is no master program in economics.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2016
Kazrem:

Study center? You didn't even ask him of his SC. What if he is from Ikeja SC, will he do it at SC? josh4christ which SC do you use

Ikeja agidingbi. My brother.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls 4 we that our study center is ikeja agidingbi. Where wud our exam venue be?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
josh4christ:

Ikeja agidingbi. My brother.

E-EXAM VENUE FOR IKEJA STUDY CENTER (LAGOS)

FIND BELOW EXAMINATION VENUE FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL:

DIGITAL BRIDGE INSTITUTE (CAPPA, OSHODI)
1. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
2. SCHOOL OF LAW
3. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY

MUSHIN STUDY CENTER (FATAI ATERE)
1. SCHOOL ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
2. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
3. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE

Please Note:
THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE
COURSE Code: GST 107 / GST 707 / GST 807
DATE: MAY 17TH, 2016
TIME: 8:00am

Use that to know your exam venue.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kazrem:

E-EXAM VENUE FOR IKEJA STUDY CENTER (LAGOS)

FIND BELOW EXAMINATION VENUE FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL:

DIGITAL BRIDGE INSTITUTE (CAPPA, OSHODI)
1. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
2. SCHOOL OF LAW
3. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY

MUSHIN STUDY CENTER (FATAI ATERE)
1. SCHOOL ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
2. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
3. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE

Please Note:
THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE
COURSE Code: GST 107 / GST 707 / GST 807
DATE: MAY 17TH, 2016
TIME: 8:00am

Use that to know your exam venue.

@josh4christ.......don't mind my mistake,am sorry for that misleading info. All my mind was that u are not in Lagos where they put exams in various centers apart from your center.
Once again,am sorry

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kudoxs(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
dclinton01:
Please I need help.
u log in with your username and password, if you can't it means the payment u made is yet to reflect so chill till next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.