Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3494391 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pls yall heard e exam venue changed from a friend.can anyone confirm this?
Change of E-exam venue.

E-EXAM VENUE FOR IKEJA STUDY CENTER (LAGOS) FIND BELOW EXAMINATION VENUE FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL: JKK HOUSE IKORODU ROAD) 1. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION 2. SCHOOL OF LAW 3. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 4. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
JKK HOUSE is close to town planning after Anthony, along Ikorodu road.

MUSHIN STUDY CENTER (FATAI ATERE) 1. SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCE 2. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE 3. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE Please Note: THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE COURSE Code: GST 107 / GST 707 / GST 807 DATE: MAY 17TH, 2016 TIME: 8:00am Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lionphil(m): 1:20am On May 01, 2016
Hello all, just got admitted to study M.ed Administration and Planning...how many semesters is the program and how many courses should I register in my first semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by misskit(f): 11:44am On May 01, 2016
PLS I NEED SOLUTION TO MBA 815 TMA....ANYBODY PLS!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ENGRDUDU89(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2016
You have papers to turn in and sometimes you don't just have the time with work, school or family engagements? Or you have work related research and data analysis tasks that are giving you high blood pressure?
Relax..... Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations, market research & handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic or non-academic field:
• Statistical analysis.
• Seminars write –up.
• Project write-up (B.Tech, B.Sc., ND, HND, B.Eng., B.Ed., PGD, M.Sc.)
• I.T write up.
• Preparation of seminar presentation slides.
• Proof reading and arrangement of your project.
• Term papers
• Coursework Assignments

CONTACT ENGR DUDU .B.Eng. (FUTA), MSc (Ibadan): 07033308891.
07053084322.(whatsapp)
olayode89@yahoo.com.
BBM PIN: 58E7A699

Every paper written from scratch
++ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
++ zero plagiarism policy
++ Unlimited revisions
++ 24/7 Service
++ No templates used
++ Delivered in MS Word & PDF format
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 4:36pm On May 01, 2016
ENGRDUDU89:
You have papers to turn in and sometimes you don't just have the time with work, school or family engagements? Or you have work related research and data analysis tasks that are giving you high blood pressure?
Relax..... Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations, market research & handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic or non-academic field:
• Statistical analysis.
• Seminars write –up.
• Project write-up (B.Tech, B.Sc., ND, HND, B.Eng., B.Ed., PGD, M.Sc.)
• I.T write up.
• Preparation of seminar presentation slides.
• Proof reading and arrangement of your project.
• Term papers
• Coursework Assignments

CONTACT ENGR DUDU .B.Eng. (FUTA), MSc (Ibadan): 07033308891.
07053084322.(whatsapp)
olayode89@yahoo.com.
BBM PIN: 58E7A699

Every paper written from scratch
++ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
++ zero plagiarism policy
++ Unlimited revisions
++ 24/7 Service
++ No templates used
++ Delivered in MS Word & PDF format
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2016
Anyone in 200l Data Management here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 01, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 8:10pm On May 01, 2016
lionphil:
Hello all, just got admitted to study M.ed Administration and Planning...how many semesters is the program and how many courses should I register in my first semester?
hello ... When did you apply for this admission ? And when will your semester start ? I wanna apply too this week ..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9jaa: 12:53am On May 02, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fejeerow(f): 1:10am On May 02, 2016
Breathtaker:
Due to the shut down of Uniport, will PH centre still write their e-exam in Uniport?
Exam center at TAP...go to study center. There is a new e exam center new study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lionphil(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2016
Sydney22:
hello ... When did you apply for this admission ? And when will your semester start ? I wanna apply too this week ..

Since last year august but was granted less than a week ago...any info?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 6:05am On May 02, 2016
lionphil:

Since last year august but was granted less than a week ago...any info?
last year august ? Nawa oo I guess I have to go to their study center to do enquiry b4 applying ... I can't wait that long..me think if I apply now I will be given admission to join the new semester in July
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2016
Sydney22:
last year august ? Nawa oo I guess I have to go to their study center to do enquiry b4 applying ... I can't wait that long..me think if I apply now I will be given admission to join the new semester in July
You will be given if you meet the requirements. Many get admission instantly. The guy above would have probably had a problem with his admission
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 8:48am On May 02, 2016
Kazrem:

You will be given if you meet the requirements. Many get admission instantly. The guy above would have probably had a problem with his admission
ok thanks boss ...

But you never graduate ? Since 2008
#just curious lipsrsealed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2016
pls! wat is d grade an NCE holder must hav 2 qualify him 4 direct entry in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2016
Sydney22:
ok thanks boss ...

But you never graduate ? Since 2008
#just curious lipsrsealed
Who told you I have been in noun since 08 when I actually finished my nce in 2009. No vex me o. I started noun 2014.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2016
stevohdee:
pls! wat is d grade an NCE holder must hav 2 qualify him 4 direct entry in NOUN
Credit
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Abraham1986: 9:58am On May 02, 2016
misskit:
PLS I NEED SOLUTION TO MBA 815 TMA....ANYBODY PLS!
contact me on 07038331270 or 0808 197 2895
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 10:10am On May 02, 2016
Kazrem:

Who told you I have been in noun since 08 when I actually finished my nce in 2009. No vex me o. I started noun 2014.
no vex bro grin
Where is your study center..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirVintageCock: 10:43am On May 02, 2016
Emanus:
This is unethical act and is muderer in field of science. Look for better idea, else you may be prosecutes. I understand if your are providing guidance and not to write project for people, the essence of research work is to build little practical acquistion (experience) from school and that's what you want to destroy and contribute to Decadence's in the system, I guess M.SC. U.I can think better?. All this idea can get you better on building skills on research proposal writings, mentoring UG students through online package and helping to raise a quality generation, if you are one ! Regards, Emmanuel B.Tech Yola; PGDE (NOUN), Msc ( ABU)
Sir, any idea on how acceptable NOUN certificate is when applying for postgraduate course in other universities.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2016
Sydney22:
no vex bro grin
Where is your study center..
Ikeja Lagos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 1:17pm On May 02, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Sir, any idea on how acceptable NOUN certificate is when applying for postgraduate course in other universities.
Thanks in anticipation.
I don't have idea about NOUN acceptability. cos I only did Post Graduate Diploma in Education which cannot qualify me for M.Sc. But when I was serving, I did PGDE to have knowledge of Education practice and teaching. So no harm in trying out with what you have. Education certificate is require in my interest field of view, that was why I did PGDE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2016
Pls yall heard e exam venue changed from a friend.can anyone confirm this? Change of E-exam venue. E-EXAM VENUE FOR IKEJA STUDY CENTER (LAGOS) FIND BELOW EXAMINATION VENUE FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOOL: JKK HOUSE IKORODU ROAD) 1. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION 2. SCHOOL OF LAW 3. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 4. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES JKK HOUSE is close to town planning after Anthony, along Ikorodu road. MUSHIN STUDY CENTER (FATAI ATERE) 1. SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCE 2. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE 3. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE Please Note: THE GOOD STUDY GUIDE COURSE Code: GST 107 / GST 707 / GST 807 DATE: MAY 17TH, 2016 TIME: 8:00am Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirVintageCock: 1:47pm On May 02, 2016
Emanus:
I don't have idea about NOUN acceptability. cos I only did Post Graduate Diploma in Education which cannot qualify me for M.Sc. But when I was serving, I did PGDE to have knowledge of Education practice and teaching. So no harm in trying out with what you have. Education certificate is require in my interest field of view, that was why I did PGDE
Do you know people who were accepted with their NOUN cert to pursue postgraduate studies in other universities.?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lionphil(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2016
Sydney22:

Do u have a PGD in education? If u do and it's not from their school, I will advise you to apply but if u aren't granted, immediately send a mail to their admission email so u can be granted. That's what I did.

But I sent the mail about 2 months ago. U can try Ur luck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adayoung(f): 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
Is the NOUN bns certificate accepted for masters
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2016
Hello house. How do i generate remita code for someone that want to purchase a form ? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirVintageCock: 6:12pm On May 02, 2016
Adayoung:
Is the NOUN bns certificate accepted for masters
OAU distance learning BnSc will be OK for you if you live around southwest.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 6:57pm On May 02, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Do you know people who were accepted with their NOUN cert to pursue postgraduate studies in other universities.?
I think there should be people, but sometimes with the idea that, they consider graduate from the same University before others. sometime, if you have the requirements and pass the Post Graduate Qualifying Examination, they will give you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.