Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492777 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eniogiz: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
cryAm hearing differernt gist bout NOUN, can some1 plz honestly advise me.hope I wldnt regret itin d future...wanna study information technology nd I wld like to come in tru direct entry....plzzzzz helppp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dolakinz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
Takoro13:
Yes! What are your question.
. M just comin in, av bin admitted. Just want to know abt accomodatn not far 4rm d centre. Do u reside arnd d centre. Pls u cud drop ur fone no.thx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
eni ogiz: cryAm hearing differernt gist bout NOUN, can some1 plz honestly advise me.hope I wldnt regret itin d future...wanna study information technology nd I wld like to come in tru direct entry....plzzzzz helppp
Coming! you have no regret. Education is for all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
Dolakinz: . M just comin in, av bin admitted. Just want to know abt accomodatn not far 4rm d centre. Do u reside arnd d centre. Pls u cud drop ur fone no.thx
No noun study centre provides accomodatin in nigeria and am not reside arnd centre but you can get accdtn there. Pahap! What for? You have no work doin till exam period. Call me. My phn is .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eniogiz: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
Takoro13:
Coming you have no regret. Education is for all.
ty so much.... Wld give it a try..wld get d form on monday morning...I hope I can reli on u nd odaz 4 correct information...Bless!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2013
eni ogiz: ty so much.... Wld give it a try..wld get d form on monday morning...I hope I can reli on u nd odaz 4 correct information...Bless!
You are welcome from all angle
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Princeadedayo07(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
Guys, sorry am from ibadan study centre, buh I won't be able to make my e-exam ibadan(my centre) ... Can I go and write ma e-exams at lagos study centre.ur response will be duly appreciated
2. Sorry how much is diploma/ certificate courses fee... I saw on the net 29,000 .. Sorry does that include course materials?? M.. Waiting for a response
Serious students can kindly add up .... Most xpecially law students 32FB02C8 ...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 6:55am On Feb 10, 2013
what are gonna present at the e-exam hall.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 6:55am On Feb 10, 2013
what are we gonna present at the e-exam hall.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 6:59am On Feb 10, 2013
some people are wrongly informed here. If u nid d right info about NOUN cal me on 08182156175
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2013
Shexy1983: some people are wrongly informed here. If u nid d right info about NOUN cal me on 08182156175

you don't have the answer to the last question you asked below and you want people to call you for info.

Shexy1983: what are we gonna present at the e-exam hall.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2013
jmoore:

you don't have the answer to the last question you asked below and you want people to call you for info.

This is pure attention seeking!This is his first semester and hasn't written one paper.He's getting irritating!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2013
Shexy1983: what are we gonna present at the e-exam hall.
ur exam reg slid dat was stamp
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2013
Princeadedayo07: Guys, sorry am from ibadan study centre, buh I won't be able to make my e-exam ibadan(my centre) ... Can I go and write ma e-exams at lagos study centre.ur response will be duly appreciated
2. Sorry how much is diploma/ certificate courses fee... I saw on the net 29,000 .. Sorry does that include course materials?? M.. Waiting for a response
Serious students can kindly add up .... Most xpecially law students 32FB02C8 ...
pls can u tel me more abt ibadan center,their study stuff and acomodation pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jidowu84: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2013
Dolakinz: . M just comin in, av bin admitted. Just want to know abt accomodatn not far 4rm d centre. Do u reside arnd d centre. Pls u cud drop ur fone no.thx

I tot the form will be out next month?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2013
Damselnoni:
ur exam reg slid dat was stamp
what of the id card
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Princeadedayo07(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
Damselnoni:
pls can u tel me more abt ibadan center,their study stuff and acomodation pls?
Dey don't have accomodation there, but there are neigbouring houses who offer accomodations to students. Concerning the studeis and other things, its very gud at that centre, d centre is big enough and its very okay to studyand they are very strict.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogundokun: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2013
Having gone through all posted comment, I can conclude that the NOUN program of thing is wahala program

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
ogundokun: Having gone through all posted comment, I can conclude that the NOUN program of thing is wahala program
It is not meant for everyone especially people like you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
jmoore:
It is not meant for everyone especially people like you
Education is fun and funny. Lol. Plis tell me how noun programme is “wahala“.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
Takoro13:
Education is fun and funny. Lol. Plis tell me how noun programme is “wahala“.
you are asking the wrong person. Read the posts again and direct your question to the right person.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2013
jmoore:
you are asking the wrong person. Read the posts again and direct your question to the right person.
You are right. Sorry.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chinwe2013: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
pls what age can someone apply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chinwe2013: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
how many year wil one have to stay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
chinwe2013: pls what age can someone apply
How old were you when you have your result. Age limit! You must be atleast graduat of secondary sku.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
chinwe2013: how many year wil one have to stay
1 to 8 years. Within this period you must have passed the require units.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OliverBrain(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
Can someone have a firstclass degree in NOUN? If yes, what are the things one needs to do? If no, why is it not possible? Or how hard is it to get a First Class degree?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OliverBrain(m): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
Can Noun Degree be used for Post graduate programmes? For example, if I have a B.A English from NOUN, and I want to do M.A at UNILORIN? Will they accept me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OliverBrain(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
Another question is, Do NOUN graduates go to youth service? I have ask this questions many times, and get both negative and positive answers, which is confusing me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
OliverBrain: Another question is, Do NOUN graduates go to youth service? I have ask this questions many times, and get both negative and positive answers, which is confusing me.
yes noun graduate go for NYSC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siddiq202(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
OliverBrain: Can Noun Degree be used for Post graduate programmes? For example, if I have a B.A English from NOUN, and I want to do M.A at UNILORIN? Will they accept me?
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
OliverBrain: Can someone have a firstclass degree in NOUN? If yes, what are the things one needs to do? If no, why is it not possible? Or how hard is it to get a First Class degree?
Are you a student? If yes, read your material. Ah! Sorry, go and read effective method of learning or good study guide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.