Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3493438 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
my honorable obinoscopy, I greet u baba.. how is everything?

Can I discuss smth with u sir? Please
Yes you can.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Yes you can.
alright bro. I really want to solicit for your vote for the contestant i'm impressed with who is contesting for the Mr nairaland Position. His name is Falconey. I found it will be disrespectful spamming your mentions with a host of other monickers just as people do during times like this. That is why I have come to contact your personally on this.

Your vote will go along way Sir. smiley

You are one of the early people who registered on nairaland and I must say, i'm really really happy as you"v created out a little time from your busy schedule to listen to me.

I'm looking forward to a favorable reply from you Sir.

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by queencalipso(f): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
alright bro. I really want to solicit for your vote for the contestant i'm impressed with who is contesting for the Mr nairaland Position. His name is Falconey. I found it will be disrespectful spamming your mentions with a host of other monickers just as people do during times like this. That is why I have come to contact your personally on this.

You are one of the early people who registered on nairaland and I must say, i'm really really happy as you"v created out a little time from your busy schedule to listen to me.

I'm looking forward to a favorable reply from you Sir.

Thanks alot

Hmm!!! Cutehector you are really serious with this ya campaign o!!! I guess you will be rewarded for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
queencalipso:

Hmm!!! Cutehector you are really serious with this ya campaign o!!! I guess you will be rewarded for a job well done.
lol. Whatever my contestant wishes to reward me wit should he win, i"l be thankful... buh dats secondary.

All I want is that he is crowned Mr nairaland.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Philipsdael(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
You're seriously less-busy. . . . Abeg, Someone should help me check time. 0m0 no time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samjacob(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello, Plz can one still apply at this time? When exactly is the form closing.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajeleseujn(m): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Emanus:
Oyo is your case in NOUN, if you don't have money don't even pay, cos you will regret it. I will advise you not to pay compulsory fee as it is not refundable should incase you change your mind about not paying for other fees. Go to conventional University, you can even pay first and foremost and finish up your programme before paying for the remaining balance not in Noun.

I will welcome you to missing script and results school.

Thank you for your advice sir. I will like to say that you should not use your own misfortune to judge others. Everybody can't have a smooth program, including the ' so called conventional university ' you tag it. I don't regret obtaining the form, and I won't regret during my short time in the school.
Thank you so much sir. Remain Blessed!

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajeleseujn(m): 1:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Teeworld13:
Visit your study centre, the list of all requirements will be posted on the notice board. Also visit noun site for school fee schedule. I hope that helps. All the best!

Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by truthhonest100: 3:27am On Jul 12, 2016
ajeleseujn:

Thank you for your advice sir. I will like to say that you should not use your own misfortune to judge others. Everybody can't have a smooth program, including the ' so called conventional university ' you tag it. I don't regret obtaining the form, and I won't regret during my short time in the school.
Thank you so much sir. Remain Blessed!

Am sure he doesn't mean any harm just pained cos of of his experience.
it might interest you to know that i concluded my masters in 2015 (msc Ict) and till now 3 results in the same courses for all the students haven't been released till date even after numerous applications to the school meanwhile certificate were issued to some of us that had same issues too during the last convocation even though they haven't seen there results too in which the whole class in its entirety was affected .....Imagine after spending so much and you are made to go through this type of ish.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajeleseujn(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2016
truthhonest100:

it might interest you to know that i concluded my masters in 2015 (msc Ict) and till now 3 results in the same courses for all the students haven't been released till date even after numerous applications to the school meanwhile certificate were issued to some of us that had same issues too during the last convocation even though they haven't seen there results too in which the whole class in its entirety was affected .....Imagine after spending so much and you are made to go through this type of ish.

Sorry about that my brother. It is a very sad witnessing such an occurrence after much reading, but I still know of some schools around me here (SW) that are porous and worst when it comes to managing students academic record. Everybody school with their own wahala

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ENGRDUDU89(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations,market research and handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic and non- academic fields;
Statistical analysis
Seminars write up
Project write up( B.tech,B.SC,ND,HND,B.ENG,B. Ed, PGD,MSc)
I.T write up.
Preparation of seminar presentation slide.
Proof reading and arrangement of your project.
Term papers.
Coursework assignments.

Contact DUDU B.ENG(FUTA) M.SC(IBADAN): 07033308891,07053084322(WhatsApp) or email: olayode89@yahoo.com
PLS RE-BROADCAST
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Abeg who has entrepreneurial and business managements 300 level first semester past questions. 08097009204.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
truthhonest100:

thanks for your great understanding. Its painful if you spend so huge and nothing to show for it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mickeyg2030(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Kazrem:

pm me.
I have sent yhu an invitation on bbm..... BT yhu av nt yet accepted here is my whatsapp number in case 07050537454..... pls I really need ur help pls am counting on yhu please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ola2swit(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Is there any accounting student here in 100level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:

Sorry, I've resolved not to vote in this oncoming Mr Nairaland contest. Wish your candidate the best though.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fellow Maths students, please what's the registration fee for Project this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biuti(f): 12:39am On Jul 14, 2016
Emanus:
Noun has been awarded the best school for missing results and missing scripts. Nigerian open your eyes. It is easy to get admission and you may not be able to get the certificate without exorbitant fees.

I did pgde with 179k and still have 3 missing results. Nawa ooooo. I would have committed suicide if I have done my university programme with them.

Guys there are lots of Universities in Nigeria now avoid noun certificates, is bombing raids. Lots of grammatical and spelling error. Noun will finished you.

I pity fresh school leavers who are forming to busy to get universities in Nigeria. People wey carry OAU, U.I, Futy, FUTA etc are not getting jobs. You are now wasting your money on TMAs, compulsory fees (40,000), course fees and examination fees, with semester fees. This is charm. NOUN is charming. ICT fee, imagine NOUN cannot provide good customer services for highly paying student, you can send a query for your case to be treat, officers of noun are biased. I am not happy doing PGDE with NOUN
Decide wisely and get Polytechnic or NCE which can fetch you job later in life.

Nigeria is not prepared for online education

Thank you for these. If I tell you my own story, you would pity me.
Studying in NOUN remains the greatest mistake of my life!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by birshi: 6:16am On Jul 14, 2016
still waiting for graduation list. any new graduation list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blov: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2016
ehizogies:
thanks Guys for your swift responds. like i stated in my first post i am in my second semester. but i noticed my portal is showing i am in first semester hence the minimum payment notification of 23,000.... plz how do i correct this..... i am suppose to pay 13,000.
I have the same challenge with u, any development regarding it? pls let me know if any. tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Has any one been able to access their site.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 14, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Fellow Maths students, please what's the registration fee for Project this semester?
In the previous semester, it was NGN10k; don't know if that has changed now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
biuti:

0ne man trash is truly another man treasure. Being a student of the National Open University of Nigeria has been the best decision i have ever made in my life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
biuti:

Hmmm.. Please shed more light..!
Or we could talk privately.. Am about going for it but no convinced full enough
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
pls when is noun resuming 4 new semester & wat are d necessary fees 4 NCE direct entry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
biuti:

I already have my B.Tech from Federal University and currently pursuing my M.Sc in ABU,Zaria. I did PGDE for education background and improve my teaching skills but it was all flaws.

You can despise my words but you will tell the ugly stories like me later. I am not bother about you running a cheap degree with exorbitant fees but my worry for you is demoralization and stomach ulcer you will live yourself which antacid" can not cure.

I remembered my boss scammed but I have made up mind not to scam any one with the good stories of NOUN.

Nigeria Government is not prepared for Open University, Obasanjo's brought to join the leagues of Bachelor's degree with his personal ambition. Anyone good for you.

But I know many of us here were told of the easy academics in NOUN, that was why someone like me could be scam.

I will advise you to go to UNISA which is one of the best rated open University in world which your stories will be change and money spent will be worth.

Our Government has never been faithful about lots of things and they come with all soughts of cheap things ( NOUN, Npower etc) for people just think that spending so much on this and at the end of the program you will be above 28- years after series of omissions and missing of results and you can get job again. Imagine you applied for EFCC, NPF with Waec, NCE or poly results you have better chances of being selected. Be wise . You can even set up kiosk with your portal fee if you can just check or you allow to withdraw it Lols and see how your shop will be.

When people are saying don't do something, you know they have seen something.

You know, dog that barks without seeing something is not foolish? Else me and you.

Bros that you also have a story tell, I wish you let them know so that people can actually here your stories and if you follow up with trend, I regret doing PGDE.

For how long will they perfect what they have establish since?

Conventional University have there flaws but you knos students can protest and unionism can come to play. Even in university there is quality assurance Dept where you can write and it will be investigated in cases of raping, and advent of phone records have brought careful attitude among lecturers else you don't have facts.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hi All,
I just started my postgraduate programme (PGD: Information Technology) in NOUN. Has anyone with same qualification gained admission into other University (Federal University especially) in Nigeria for their MSc programme?
Your input will be very much appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
I intend to do my PGDE at NOUN? Please, who has done it there should please tell me about it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mortipher: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please who knows if course registration has started and when it will end? I really need this info asap. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by cfcfance: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please I have the credits required but I did not have credit in Literature and I have applied for 2016 WAEC GCE can I still apply for law? If yes, am I going to use two sittings with one awaiting result? Please your reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.