Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3476998 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2016
I registered a course MBA 851 but observed that the course is no longer offered in the new updated regiatrable courses and will not feature in d September/October exams. How do I deregister it or remove it from my courses registered.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajeleseujn(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2016
‎Good morning house, I am a prospective student at noun (M.Sc. Business Administration) . I am thinking of how to be a tutor/lecturer on some courses on management (a tutorial class) but I need some advice on how to go about it. Steps on how to let the school management know about it, and ways to let students see reasons for the opportunity around them as well. 
Thank you guys for the prompt response. ‎
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2016
I did change of study centre but my portal still show my old study centre what should i do pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2016
llade:
I registered a course MBA 851 but observed that the course is no longer offered in the new updated regiatrable courses and will not feature in d September/October exams. How do I deregister it or remove it from my courses registered.
You'll need to go to your study centre. They'll do it for you there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeoSleek: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2016
is it a most to generate REMITA code before paying 5k at the bank?

the website has been returning errors, codes are not being generated.

Can't we just go to any of the banks and pay for the form obtain the Form PIN and fill the application form afterwards.

Guys, your advice please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afangide(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2016
DeoSleek:
is it a most to generate REMITA code before paying 5k at the bank?

the website has been returning errors, codes are not being generated.

Can't we just go to any of the banks and pay for the form obtain the Form PIN and fill the application form afterwards.

Guys, your advice please.
That's the procedure for now, I'll advice you try again some other time. The site might be undergoing upgrades and or maintenance .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ajeleseujn(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Teeworld13:
Hi everyone, am an 800-level MSC business administration student. I've just checked my portal for the results and none was published. All my colleagues have seen atleast 5 of their results. What did I do wrong? if you have experienced this in the past, please tell me how you solved yours.... How do I get my result please??somebody help

Good morning, sorry about the unreleased results but I hope it has been corrected? I am a prospective student, msc business administration. Pls I intend sending this to know more about the program at noun, the nature of the courses; how flexible and welcoming the certificate is.
Thanks, and do have a wonderful holiday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeoSleek: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2016
afangide:
That's the procedure for now, I'll advice you try again some other time. The site might be undergoing upgrades and or maintenance .

Sir,

I have been trying to generate the REMITA code since last week, up until now it's still returning same errors.

Upgrades, alright. I'll be patient.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Please visit the closest study centre for details. Thank you
ajeleseujn:

Good morning, sorry about the unreleased results but I hope it has been corrected? I am a prospective student, msc business administration. Pls I intend sending this to know more about the program at noun, the nature of the courses; how flexible and welcoming the certificate is.
Thanks, and do have a wonderful holiday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Thanks alot. Am in Abuja and my study centre is Central Area, Abuja.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shrek4(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
DeoSleek:

Sir,

I have been trying to generate the REMITA code since last week, up until now it's still returning same errors.

That's funny!
I generated mine this morning and it was my first attempt ever.

I have to chill till friday to make the payment.

I wish you luck with it bro... Try generating it very early in the morning.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
DeoSleek:

Sir,

You read what shrek4 said. Try it early in the morning.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
ajeleseujn:

Are Postgraduate course materials inclusive as well?
yes. course materials for all departments, levels, semesters, faculties and post graduate programs are available. thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeoSleek: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
shrek4:

That's funny!
I generated mine this morning and it was my first attempt ever.

I have to chill till friday to make the payment.

I wish you luck with it bro... Try generating it very early in the morning.

How early sir?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeoSleek: 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Kazrem:

You read what shrek4 said. Try it early in the morning.

Thanks , I now have a REMITA code. generated at 11:25pm.

Had to use a more updated web application which support Java script. got a pop up displaying the code. . .

Guys, thanks . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DeoSleek: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Anyone taking the course Communication Technology in the house?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2016
lakesidepapa:
Thank you much... Danke schon
Where did u hear danke schön? grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2016
blackberlin:

Where did u hear danke schön? grin
Nobi German language? I'm learning it and that's where i got to knw it..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 6:35am On Jul 07, 2016
Hello room, I just got admitted to noun undergraduate this year. In fact I'll be paying my school fees next week at ibadan study center but the problem is I got transferred from work this week. So I was wondering if I can still change my study Centre before payment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 07, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Nobi German language? I'm learning it and that's where i got to knw it..

Good...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2016
Sike:
Hello room, I just got admitted to noun undergraduate this year. In fact I'll be paying my school fees next week at ibadan study center but the problem is I got transferred from work this week. So I was wondering if I can still change my study Centre before payment.
U can pay before changing your study center & u can also change your study center before paying.......... it will not affect each other.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Hello All,

I just check my portal and am required to pay 23,000 as my minimum... plz what is this payment for? is it for my course registration or exam fee?

plz note am in second semester PGD Info Tech.

thnks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
ehizogies:
Hello All,

I just check my portal and am required to pay 23,000 as my minimum... plz what is this payment for? is it for my course registration or exam fee?

plz note am in second semester PGD Info Tech.

thnks
The 23k is compulsory fee. You must pay it before paying course and exam registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why is it that some people are seeing 23k and others 13k as compulsory fee?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Obinoscopy:
my honorable obinoscopy, I greet u baba.. how is everything?

Can I discuss smth with u sir? Please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
maekhel:
Why is it that some people are seeing 23k and others 13k as compulsory fee?

23k is for 1st semester returning students while 13k is payable by 2nd semester returnees.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
thanks Guys for your swift responds. like i stated in my first post i am in my second semester. but i noticed my portal is showing i am in first semester hence the minimum payment notification of 23,000.... plz how do i correct this..... i am suppose to pay 13,000.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2016
iyatrustee:

23k is for 1st semester returning students while 13k is payable by 2nd semester returnees.
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2016
ehizogies:
thanks Guys for your swift responds. like i stated in my first post i am in my second semester. but i noticed my portal is showing i am in first semester hence the minimum payment notification of 23,000.... plz how do i correct this..... i am suppose to pay 13,000.

I experienced same except that mine showed 13,000.00 instead of 23k. I paid some funds into my ewallet and the correct amount was debited.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2016
olumbha:
I did change of study centre but my portal still show my old study centre what should i do pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.