Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3498285 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2016
tmapark:

did u have 400L law equity an trust?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2016
pls house, my nephew registered courses last semester, but could not write it, can she still register the courses for this new semester, and write all the courses exam (last,and present) together this semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Yomieluv:
pls house, my nephew registered courses last semester, but could not write it, can she still register the courses for this new semester, and write all the courses exam (last,and present) together this semester?
yes why not but he must also consider his semester credit loads not to exit it. he should try to now his credit unit limit load
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2016
dungas30:
yes why not but he must also consider his semester credit loads not to exit it. he should try to now his credit unit limit load
I didn't get all you said o, as in I didn't understand all you typed sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2016
pls house, how do i get my transcript from noun and how to i get it sent to WES for evaluation??/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yomieluv:
I didn't get all you said o, as in I didn't understand all you typed sir.
He means, there is a limit on the number of credit unit one is permitted to carry each semester and so, she can register both this present and the previous semester courses with the condition that they do not exceed the limit (which I think is 24 credit unit)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Josh4wod: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DaCharis2016: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Josh4wod:
HELLO, IF I APPLY TO NOUN NOW, WILL I BE ABLE TO GET MY 100L TRANSCRIPT AROUND JULY/AUG 2017?
You have to contact the school directly on this, via email;info@nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DaCharis2016: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hello guys, pls I need tutorial videos on accounting. Does anyone know where I can get 'em?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by showlankie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
To the best of my knowledge, u have to re-register for exams alone...

And form the missing TMA, it's everywhere, 2 of my own courses are not there yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
is it necessary to do exam registration for seminar course

and

also a course unavoidably couldn't sit for last semester, should I re-register it, or just sit for the course without registering it again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2016

and

also a course I unavoidably couldn't sit for last semester, should I re-register it, or just sit for the course without registering it again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
santori:

and

also a course I unavoidably couldn't sit for last semester, should I re-register it, or just sit for the course without registering it again

Q1. Yes
Q2. Since you have registered it earlier all you need do now is re-register the examination, repeat the TMA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samsonbusayo1: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
hello house am new here please is the registration form for NOUN 20!6 out and i need the whatsapp group admin to add me to the whatsapp group 07065665754 i have lot of running my mind
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 1:54am On Sep 06, 2016
sternosa:

Thank you very much for your response. But did you say I can do a masters with a HND?

Yes but confirm it from a centre closer 2 u. Things change everyday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2016
ejibaba:

Q1. Yes
Q2. Since you have registered it earlier all you need do now is re-register the examination, repeat the TMA.

thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2016
santori:

and

No don't register seminar for exam. It's not examinable. Except you wan dash NOUN your money.

Siwes, seminar and project are not to be registered for exam.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2016
So many hidden posts on the thread. Na wa o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
under available to register list on my portal, seminar, i.t and two other courses results status is pending, shoud i register these courses for exam or i should just write the exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Is POP (pen-on-paper) timetable OUT

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.