Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487458 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
osic:
Is POP (pen-on-paper) timetable OUT

not yet
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by showlankie(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Is it possible to graduate if you still have one compulsory course undone but you have more than the required units to graduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pls I need past questions for Msc Information Technology! Plssss

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Wumine:
Pls I need past questions for Msc Information Technology! Plssss
PM!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2016
For Any PCR 100LvL student of NOUN....this is my Number 08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2016
dungas30:
did u have 400L law equity an trust?

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kissoflife: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
damiliano:
pls house, how do i get my transcript from noun and how to i get it sent to WES for evaluation??/

very interesting question!!!! any idea house?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mast: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
@Franklyn4: He is for real. A gentle man and a solution provider, anyone with challenges @NOUN should contact him for prompt and immediate solution.
Thanks Man! U saved the day
MSC I.T.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chyna4luv: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
dungas30:
yes why not but he must also consider his semester credit loads not to exit it. he should try to now his credit unit limit load

Hello bro. Please I was given admission in NOUN this year to run PGD and my credentials have been scrutinised and registration number given. though I have not paid my any fees but I have a serious problem now:

Please can I change to BSc and disregard the PGD?

If yes, how do I go about it and what level will I be placed with my HND?

Do you know anyone who have done that before?

Thanks,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by salamudeen(m): 3:33am On Sep 08, 2016
chyna4luv:

Hello bro. Please I was given admission in NOUN this year to run PGD and my credentials have been scrutinised and registration number given. though I have not paid my any fees but I have a serious problem now:

Please can I change to BSc and disregard the PGD?

If yes, how do I go about it and what level will I be placed with my HND?

Do you know anyone who have done that before?

Thanks,

bro can i hv ur contact.. wanna discuss sumtin itts urgent pllsss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Josh4wod: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Josh4wod:
AROUND WHAT MONTH DO NOUN WRITE AND FINISH THEIR SECOND SEMESTER EXAM?
September November
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Josh4wod: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Vicben:
September November
THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Some of my tmas are missing. Any help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
donbrowser:
Some of my tmas are missing. Any help?
having same problem, someone should help, pls.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
destiro:

having same problem, someone should help, pls.

Cool down it will soon be out.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by spiritfilledceo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good evening, NOUNITES. Entrepreneurial and Business Management students should join other great Entrepreneurs and Business Managers in the Whatsapp group (07063123396). This is more than a group. it's a platform to empower, support and help each other. We believe in each other to be the Great Business Leaders of tomorrow. There are also opportunity for us to acquire Professional Certificate in Business.
I'm from Awa-Ijebu study centre, 200L.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EEMOSCO(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
PLS,any 100l accoutancy here it urgent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewismartins69: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Kazrem:
PM!
when is the last day for submitting seminar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lewismartins69: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Kazrem:
PM!
when is the last day for submitting seminar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chyna4luv: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2016
salamudeen:

bro can i hv ur contact.. wanna discuss sumtin itts urgent pllsss

Sorry just seeing this now. Why do you need my contact? Why not discuss whatever you want to tell me here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edd00: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Please any economics 100lvl first semester here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mamaugo: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2016
good morning all, please is there anyone in the house that is offering M.Ed. Educational administration and planning.
Also, can anyone forward this past questions to me;
EDA 811
EDU 823
EDU 821
EDA 821
GST 807
@ violetnnaji@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by salamudeen(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2016
chyna4luv:

Sorry just seeing this now. Why do you need my contact? Why not discuss whatever you want to tell me here?

dont know if u knw abt china universities...

i just paid 40k for jw202

hope have not been scammed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by paywriters(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
For undergraduate and post graduate TMA assistance at cheap rates with great scores........................................ blackwrites@yahoo.com 08038177950
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chyna4luv: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
salamudeen:

dont know if u knw abt china universities...

i just paid 40k for jw202

hope have not been scammed

Chai! I don't know jw202 ooo. You shouldn't have paid.

I just hope you have not been scammed because so many thieves come here to type rubbish in the name of scholarship, free tuition university etc.

Well, you may google them.

Regards.

Chyna.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
pls my nephew can't register her exam, it keeps going back to her profile, any solution..

She missed her last semester exam, and was told she only has to re-register the exam only, but the computer keeps saying she has exceeded the 24 unit per semester.

What can she do, I hope exam registration is still going on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Marksule(m): 1:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Pls help : Tried checking Tma results for some one but it keeps opening d main page without displaying any result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 2:29am On Sep 10, 2016
SONKOko:
So many hidden posts on the thread. Na wa o

I tire o! Why post when you will hide it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:36am On Sep 10, 2016
Yomieluv:
pls my nephew can't register her exam, it keeps going back to her profile, any solution..

She missed her last semester exam, and was told she only has to re-register the exam only, but the computer keeps saying she has exceeded the 24 unit per semester.

Tell her to try it over the weekend or late at night.
Marksule:
Pls help : Tried checking Tma results for some one but it keeps opening d main page without displaying any result
Click on Tma home and then completed tma
Yomieluv:

Tell her to try it over the weekend or late at night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.