Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488745 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by meekmill(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2016
kanadian:

Does it mean that your are the only one that wrote German in the GST?
hey i heard something about geeman whre you given german exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by meekmill(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2016
hello guys pls i was giving admission 2014 but i didnt turn up pls can i still use the admission letter ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2016
meekmill:

hey i heard something about geeman
whre you given german exam?

No
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 09, 2016
meekmill:

hey i heard something about geeman
whre you given german exam?

No, not me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2016
destiro:
Pls, is there any information as per saturday exams in Port Harcourt study centre? No concrete information from the study centre up till now, and there is restriction of movement on Saturday due to the upcoming elections in the state. Any info will b appreciated
December 10th exams have been shifted to December 22nd
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Ok, thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
plѕ doυ нave ιlearn/paѕт qυeѕтιonѕ ғor any oғ тнeѕe coυrѕeѕ CIT 213, CIT 211, MTH 211. pls help ESP on d MTH 211 likely questions, tma, ilearn etc. tnkx
U can email on prety247@gmail.com. don't mind screenshots too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lowsugar: 12:29am On Dec 10, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
All study centres or just port Harcourt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 6:21am On Dec 10, 2016
please can someone tell me what is the exact date is for the e- exam maths 212 linear algebra and maths 213 numerical analysis. cheers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2016
lowsugar:
All study centres or just port Harcourt
Port Harcourt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2016
thaddeus12:
please can someone tell me what is the exact date is for the e- exam maths 212 linear algebra and maths 213 numerical analysis. cheers
mth 212 15th Dev
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
todays bio 102 was so easy, finished in bout 40mins ilearn and tmas were just the exact thing that came out. Jutted down bout 11 questions i wasnt sure of out of 120. Now pls tell me on earth could i have scored a 39 for Gods sake.... Heard complains bout server giving back incorrect scores or so. That is the only explanation i could give to what happened . This is just absurd. Am also very careful with my spellings in the german questions. So whats all this now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
josh4christ:
todays bio 102 was so easy, finished in bout 40mins ilearn and tmas were just the exact thing that came out. Jutted down bout 11 questions i wasnt sure of out of 120. Now pls tell me on earth could i have scored a 39 for Gods sake.... Heard complains bout server giving back incorrect scores or so. That is the only explanation i could give to what happened . This is just absurd. Am also very careful with my spellings in the german questions. So whats all this now

I have dropped my remaining papers till next semester, u're lucky this shit happened to u once. they really got me..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
josh4christ:
You are not alone. This semeter is a disgrace and the worst so far.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eleniyan15: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
please is noun admin for this year still open, I got someone who want to purchase the form!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 355: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
thaddeus12:

Mth 212 date is 15/12/16 while mth213 is 16/12/16. Please I would appreciate if you have TMA answers of any of them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Timoviral(m): 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
hello! i got admission in NOUN in 2013
i did all the necessaries, i even have my matric number
but i didn't pay the compulsory fee.

Can i still continue? from here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2016
ev4real:

You are not alone. This semeter is a disgrace and the worst so far.
m tellimg u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CalBravo: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
Eleniyan15:
please is noun admin for this year still open, I got someone who want to purchase the form!!!
. Yes its always open
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CalBravo: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please when will TMA be out because have not submitted any
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eleniyan15: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
CalBravo:
. Yes its always open

thanks BRo I got someone who want to buy the form please is there any study center around lasu? and if he purchase the form this Mon when his he to resume

nawa oooo so nobody can help again

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2016
lakesidepapa:

I have dropped my remaining papers till next semester, u're lucky this shit happened to u once. they really got me..

guy pls, hw do u go about it?? I have a course I want to drop too. pl tell me how
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 9:03am On Dec 12, 2016
Phiheywhy1:

guy pls, hw do u go about it?? I have a course I want to drop too. pl tell me how

Go to the ICT in ur SC, take ur course reg. slip along and tell them u want to drop so so course(s). Mind u, it's only possible if u haven't do the exam of the course(s)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Go to the ICT in ur SC, take ur course reg. slip along and tell them u want to drop so so course(s). Mind u, it's only possible if u haven't do the exam of the course(s)

Thanks bro,
I learnt dat courses can't be drop with
this porter issue, hw ws it done for u.?
I was late for d paper, POP exam and was disallowed so I want to drop it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rgr84life(f): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mass Communication Students in the house i need your help for the TMAs for these Courses

Mac117
Mac121
Mac115
Gst105
Css111

Please help send to this mail ruthdamali@yahoo.com, even if its the scanned copies.

Thanks a lot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rgr84life(f): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Or please provide your number so I can call... Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2016
Eleniyan15:

thanks BRo I got someone who want to buy the form please is there any study center around lasu? and if he purchase the form this Mon when his he to resume

nawa oooo so nobody can help again
Form is 5k.
To resume by January.
Ikeja Study.
You have to get the form at bank.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eleniyan15: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2016
donbrowser:
Form is 5k. To resume by January. Ikeja Study. You have to get the form at bank.

okay thanks bro I appreciate ...is it only @ikeja they got study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Eleniyan15:

okay thanks bro I appreciate ...is it only @ikeja they got study center
They've got other ones too. Ask people in Lagos SC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
greetings,
Please who knows when convocation clearance will start and when the convocation will hold
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiforall: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
damiliano:
greetings,
Please who knows when convocation clearance will start and when the convocation will hold
pls is the graduating list out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wait o!, so the portal is still down.
is it that they are not making any plans to restore it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.