Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487228 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lahnder(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Please house can I still obtain the application for if yes where and when is it going to close thanks my no is 08090665598... Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2013
ferdimako:

F=0-39,E=40-44,D=45-49,C=50-59,B=60-69 & A=70-100. Remember TMA is 30%, so work it out.Exam must be under 70%. Am out of here. I've got a paper tomorrow by 11Am.
so, how do u calculate your CGPA to kw to kw the level u are? As in first class, second class uper, second class lower, an so on.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2013
lahnder: Please house can I still obtain the application for if yes where and when is it going to close thanks my no is 08090665598... Thanks
go obtain ur form @ any zenith bank now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lahnder(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2013
Pls how much is it d form and when is it form closing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by aduhube: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
BSc Physics or Computer Science, which is more useful in today's job market?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
aduhube: BSc Physics or Computer Science, which is more useful in today's job market?

d question is childish..... Both courses are useful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
lahnder: Pls how much is it d form and when is it form closing?
d form is always available.....go get it now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
cryMy last paper @ Unilag before d change of location was bad, the man facing me touch the wire with his leg, afta i relogin my time started jumping, I didnt spend up to 15 minute, i called the ETC Operator he said he cant do anytin to it ve calculated the mark 38.93. My tma is good 8:50, 8.50, 7.00 but I still fail ;(. Did any 1 experiance the same problem?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by somtiano2(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls hauz, have noun Started Screening and clearamce for 2013 badge?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shexy1983:
so, how do u calculate your CGPA to kw to kw the level u are? As in first class, second class uper, second class lower, an so on.

CGPA is ur total grade point divided by the total units.It is calculated after a session or mainly after graduation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2013
ferdiii:

CGPA is ur total grade point divided by the total units.It is calculated after a session or mainly after graduation.
can u pls expanciate the grade points that make up these grades: A, B, C, D, E, F. I MEAN the points, not the scores.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2013
Shexy1983:
can u pls expanciate the grade points that make up these grades: A, B, C, D, E, F. I MEAN the points, not the scores.

To expatiate CGPA, I attached a file.You won't see A, B, C, D, E, F, but 5,4,3,2,1 & 0 in that order.You shouldn't worry about this now, you just got in.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2013
lahnder: Pls how much is it d form and when is it form closing?

It's N5k for Undergra...check their website.No closing date...the closing date for you, will be when it is too late for you to catch up with others.The semester just kicked off..so u can get in April, March or June...I think from July it is getting too late...Even at that time you can still get in but u may not see the reason to activate that semester but to wait for another. Admission is always in ur pocket anytime, when to kick off depends on you and at what time you can catch up.Enough talk here,kai!

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by somtiano2(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
I want 2 go 4 my registration/Clearance, has it begun. Pls i need answerS.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
somtiano2: I want 2 go 4 my registration/Clearance, has it begun. Pls i need answerS.

Go to ur Study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
why is it dat ppl dosnt apr8 odas. Month ago i said noun is improvm but i got insulted. But now eyes hav seen den mouth hav said. For dos who want to regta wait til end of exam dont be 2 'ury. Then i want to tel u dat nou has no campus and you ar not expected to remain der al hn d nam of skulin. For hn about program go to www.nou.edu.ng and/or www.noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugforlife: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
please can some 1 tell me the subjects required for mass com..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
u.gforlife:
please can some 1 tell me the subjects required for mass com..

Go to www.nou.edu.ng When there,click on registrable courses and you will see the school and then Mass communication courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayonimoje2903(f): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls guys, what semester r u? Sum r sayin 1st n sum r sayn 2nd, whch one precisely? And can 1 go 4 regstratn on Saturday? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
ayonimoje2903: Pls guys, what semester r u? Sum r sayin 1st n sum r sayn 2nd, whch one precisely? And can 1 go 4 regstratn on Saturday? Thanks

If u are new...it's first....returning..it's second.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayonimoje2903(f): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2013
ferdimako:

If u are new...it's first....returning..it's second.
sory if my questn is getin 2much, so i wl hav 2 wait tl nxt sessn or tl u pple finish 2nd semester b4 i can start. And can i go on saturday 4 my regstratn? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2013
ayonimoje2903: sory if my questn is getin 2much, so i wl hav 2 wait tl nxt sessn or tl u pple finish 2nd semester b4 i can start. And can i go on saturday 4 my regstratn? Thanks

The semester has started!Every course is available every semester (although some may not be available for exams). If you have been admitted, go to ur study center Monday through Friday for physical clearance and instructions.May be you wait till 18th March because exams end 16th March but Jos Study center attends to new students when some centers tell theirs to come back after exams. Am in my second semester and you will be in ur first semester at this same time and period.Go to ur study center and ask them more that are unclear to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayonimoje2903(f): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2013
ferdimako:

The semester has started!Every course is available every semester (although some may not be available for exams). If you have been admitted, go to ur study center Monday through Friday for physical clearance and instructions.May be you wait till 18th March because exams end 16th March but Jos Study center attends to new students when some centers tell theirs to come back after exams. Am in my second semester and you will be in ur first semester at this same time and period.Go to ur study center and ask them more that are unclear to you.
God bles u real gud
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Some pages ago I wrote on this forum that structure of modern. eng is the hardest course we are studying.so said am not a serious student. Well they wrote it today and I forgot to attend the exam. At first I felt bad but after seeing the amount of tears rolling from the faces. Of matured pple, I thanked God for making me forget the exam. The highest in my dept was 45 or so over 120. Lol. Now I have another 5months to prepare for it. And that is cool for me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
kekakuz: Some pages ago I wrote on this forum that structure of modern. eng is the hardest course we are studying.so said am not a serious student. Well they wrote it today and I forgot to attend the exam. At first I felt bad but after seeing the amount of tears rolling from the faces. Of matured pple, I thanked God for making me forget the exam. The highest in my dept was 45 or so over 120. Lol. Now I have another 5months to prepare for it. And that is cool for me.
Eng 121 or 122?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Princeadedayo07(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
Guys how far,how tins, how exams dey go. We bless God sha.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 8:07am On Mar 09, 2013
if u need any info. Cal me on 08182156175
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2013
Shexy1983: if u need any info. Cal me on 08182156175

You too like mak them call.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uzee4real(f): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hello everyone, pls I just want to know how often exams are written in a year, and how long does it take before a semester ends. When r the nxt exams for this yr taking place? Tnx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uzee4real(f): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
Do I still have to pay anything for my materials after downloading from their open courseware>
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
uzee4real: Hello everyone, pls I just want to know how often exams are written in a year, and how long does it take before a semester ends. When r the nxt exams for this yr taking place? Tnx

about 2 times a year. No fixed date yet for next exams

uzee4real: Do I still have to pay anything for my materials after downloading from their open courseware>
you pay for course registration, physical materials are part of the package.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.