Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475868 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gabychuks(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
please guys has anyone been able to successfully login to the new website......... and how? i have been trying the old password without any success
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
LONGFELLOW02:

That's not noun official website, the guy is using nouonline.com to collect student data
That is wahala oooooooooo.......kai!!! I have entered my details already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirmmykay(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
i assume that also but that is.very wrong
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Libkid(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
LONGFELLOW02:

That's not noun official website, the guy is using nouonline.com to collect student data
that's my problem with the school
jus come out and say something
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
How can this be a fraud? They have been using it in my study centre, that was why I shared it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Franklyn4: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
I tried calling the number they advertised there and they will always send me a message that they can't take calls now. This is becoming suspicious..... But how can a study centre not know? Since today, they have been using it for students.... But am begging to suspect something...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pls everyone don't log in to any noun site...Until the website is officially launched for now it's still under construction...If u want to do any registration, admission ,results checking and so on be patient until the website is opened please...U can WhatsApp or call for more info :08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 11, 2017
Catalin:
Someone said employers don't accept NOUN certificates. I don't know if its true.

Someone said employers don't accept HAVARD UNIVERSITY
certificates. I don't know if its true.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 11, 2017
Ebook4Free:
Yes..

Talk wetin you know
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 11, 2017
Yildiz:
Pls I have masters in electrical engineering can I apply for msc CIT or those it have to be pgd. Thanks

GO AND VERIFY IN A NOUN SC NEAREST TO YOU
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2017
kanadian:

grin
kanadian:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2017
All the education students 300l and 400l first semester are to submit their teacher practice letter at Victoria Island...Only for Ikeja Study Centre, Lagos
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmancecute(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2017
Pls, I need a tutorial. Computer science and mathematics, 200l, Maryland, Lagos.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eventsms(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2017
Latest project topics and materials for 2017 section for all higher institution in nigeria www.easyprojectmaterials.net . easy project materials help students in achieving excellent project work. prefer choice for all supervisors
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by odinu: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Pls do anybody have an idea when graduation list for 2017 will be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blossomland: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
is there any nursing student in NOUN in the house
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blossomland: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Is there any Nursing student in the house
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blossomland: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
I would like to add some questions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by odinu: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Just got this from NOUN site....nou.edu.ng

But up till this very moment no info about the graduation list?
6TH CONVOCATION CEREMONY

Sequel to the 6th Convocation Ceremony scheduled for 20th and 21st January 2017, the graduands concerned are required to sign and receive their Academic Gowns/Hoods from 12th to 20th January, 2017.

Please note that graduands of undergraduate programmes are to receive their gowns from their respective Study Centers while hoods would be issued at NOUN Model Study Centre Dutse Alhaji, Junction on Kubwa Express Way, Abuja.

However, graduands of Postgraduate programmes are required to collect academic gowns and hoods from the NOUN Model Study Centre Dutse Alhaji, Junction, Kubwa Express Way.

All graduands are expected to present the under listed documents at the point of collection of both items.
i.Evidence of payment of a fee of N15,000.00 for the use of Academic gown payable through: remita.net (remita print-out inclusive)
ii.Duly completed and authenticated clearance form (see attached sample).

The programme of activities are as follows:

Pre-Convocation Lecture

Date: Friday, 20th January, 2017

Venue: Aja Nwachukwu Auditorium

National Universities Commission,

Aguyi Ironsi Way, Maitama, FCT-Abuja.

Time: 10.00am

Award of Certificates

Date: Saturday, 21st January, 2017

Venue: Convocation Arena,

NOUN university village, Plot 91 Cadastral zone,

Nnamdi Azikwe Expressway, Jabi, Abuja.

Time: 10.00am

Thank you.

Mrs. Omorogieva E. Ileka

Deputy Registrar (Academic)

For: Registrar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toludavid: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hi NOUNITES, I am an intending student. I want to apply for Bsc Mathematics but I currently have a Pass (D7) at English Language while the rest are fine. Please do I stand a chance to get admitted.

I asked the question because I saw on the NOUN's Brochure that A Pass at English Language may be considered for admission into either Mathematics or Physics . But when I went to the V/Island Center , I was advised not to apply with the result. This eventually got me confused.

I appreciate your polite responses in advance!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9ja4show: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Pelupelu:
Good morning house.. Pls I need your help urgently..

I'm one of the university's master degree students that graduated in January this year but I couldn't attend the convocation ceremony where ceritificate was issued..

I was at my study centre last month for clearance and was told the university's Headquarters had been relocated to Abuja. But a coursemate (though her name is not on graduation list) said she was there and she was told to go to Lagos because Post Graduate school is still there..

Pls I need you to fortify me with genuine information (or contacts) on where to get my certificate because I need it urgently..

Thanks

When is undergraduate admission starting? Full time/part time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kazeemolami: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
emmancecute:
Pls, I need a tutorial. Computer science and mathematics, 200l, Maryland, Lagos.
Call this line 0816 246 3655. He is Niyi. Tell him Abolore gave you his number.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9ja4show: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
kazeemolami:

Pls wen will undergraduate programme start
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kazeemolami: 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
9ja4show:

Pls wen will undergraduate programme start
Undergraduate program is always on. But wait till when the portal will be restored. Perhaps by month end.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 9ja4show: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
kazeemolami:

Undergraduate program is always on. But wait till when the portal will be restored. Perhaps by month end.

I mean for freshers to be admitted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Elxandre(m): 4:03am On Jan 12, 2017
kazeemolami:

Hi, please reply my pm.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmancecute(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2017
kazeemolami:

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by drealj: 7:35am On Jan 12, 2017
I think OPEN University(NOUN) is the most useless university in the whole world.Not serious at all,no good management,no staff-student interaction talkless of relationship.
NOUN didn't upload the last e-exam time table of 24-NOVEMBER-2016,but can upload convocation announcement on their wreck website like Federal Republic of Nigeria.Figure head Vice Chancellor without any duty or function to perform,all the know is about money like a Yahoo Yahoo boy or Corrupt policemen.
I pity you the applicant.
Anu eyin applicant se mi gidigan.

Endurance to will the jagaban wey don enter one chance,I mean we the staylite.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chimeln: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2017
Convocation! Yet no list of graduating students. Somehow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.