Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482598 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hamintab:
Please trying to apply for admission, after admission fee payment, i couldn't continue with the application form. The site keeps popping up this error

Are you a fresher?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hamintab: 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Vorpal:

Are you a fresher?

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 5:43am On Jan 25, 2017
Please, when is course registration closing for returning students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rgr84life(f): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2017
I tried registering on our new page but it keeps telling me that i am not on the programme list i should contact an Admin Officer...Please what should i do

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=jacko007 post=53105040]Please, when is course registration closing for returning students?[/quote

this is what somebody sent to me from abj, I don't know if it's true but I will like more nounites to tell us if its true cuz i heard they said they want everything to be fast this year

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Katier00(f): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hamintab:
Please trying to apply for admission, after admission fee payment, i couldn't continue with the application form. The site keeps popping up this error
same with mine
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Katier00(f): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Vorpal:

Are you a fresher?
what should we do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=Funkybabee post=53112296][/quote]

I pray registration stays till February ending o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
Katier00:
what should we do

Visit any of their study center to find out.

Once you on nouonline.com,apply for admission,choose your degree programme,your faculty,and your discipline,plus your level, view subject required,click apply input your details,select bank branch as payment type, click pay and you get a rrr number which you take to any bank and ask to pay through remita.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ade2291(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
djlawex02:

I Will Advice You To Choose Environmental Science, Because Is A Great Course And You Will Love It. I Am Currently In My 2nd Year Now, Studying This Course.

Bro can I chat with u on whatsap?
I need some info abt d course n its materials...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Katier00(f): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
Vorpal:

Visit any of their study center to find out.

Once you on nouonline.com,apply for admission,choose your degree programme,your faculty,and your discipline,plus your level, view subject required,click apply input your details,select bank branch as payment type, click pay and you get a rrr number which you take to any bank and ask to pay through remita.
I have done that
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Katier00:
I have done that

Then continue on the site apply for admission,choose your degree and click continue payment input your name and your remita number,then fill the form after which your preview,print the application form submit and print the admission letter too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
I paid N19,000 today to fund my e wallet but as I type now my e wallet is still showing zero balance. My semester registration fee is showing N18,000 and I cannot register because my e wallet balance is showing zero balance. Pls what should I do. Am studying MBA.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by djlawex02(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
ade2291:

Bro can I chat with u on whatsap? I need some info abt d course n its materials...
No problem. 0902683544D
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mzlewis(f): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=Rgr84life post=53109459]I tried registering on our new page but it keeps telling me that i am not on the programme list i should contact an Admin Officer...Please what should i do[/quote
I'm having the same issue.have u been able to resolve it?]

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mantu1234: 1:36am On Jan 26, 2017
please I am new student can any one tell me how much for school fess and course registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mantu1234: 1:42am On Jan 26, 2017
I am new student please I need someone to tell me I want change my course and I am new student I can feel change it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flakkymegg: 5:05am On Jan 26, 2017
I applied for PGDE online four days ago. filled the form and submitted, but I know the status of my application yet. couldnt view any admission letter and no feed back. i dont know the next thing to do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Katier00(f): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Vorpal:

Then continue on the site apply for admission,choose your degree and click continue payment input your name and your remita number,then fill the form after which your preview,print the application form submit and print the admission letter too.
that is where the problem lies. it kept on saying wrong rrr code
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2017
NOUN Students Finally Get Accepted By NYSC for Youth Service 2017
Breaking news reaching our news desk today, is that the management board of the National Open University of Nigeria (noun) fight for her students to join the National Youth Service Corps (nysc) programmes is now a success, as latest information reaching our portal has it, that the NYSC official portal has listed Noun Lagos centre among it’s participating institution.
How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List 2017
1. The Nysc batch b passing programme can be checked, using the detailed guidelines provided below.
First step is to visit the Nysc registration portal through the website below to check the NYSC senate approved list.
2. http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/verifysenatelists
3. Click on the dropdown box and you will see it there yourself, the “National Open University of Nigeria Lagos, listed among the NYSC senate approved list.
4. Then type in your Matriculation Number:
5. Proceed and type in your Surname:
6. Lastly, enter your correct Date of birth:
7. Then click on “Search” to check your details.
This is good news, please and please share this information and let the world, Nigerians know that the National Open University of Nigeria, which is listed among the top 25 best academic institutions in Nigeria, has reached another milestone, because starting from today, all Noun graduates will be going for the NYSC programme.
This means that all NOUN students can now participate in the NYSC programme, and the school board is trying their best to make noun among the best in Nigeria.
One thing is certain, Noun students are among the best in the World.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2017
For more info abt noun u can call or add me on WhatsApp :08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Godfather1832(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2017
What can i do o, noun admission portal is not opening o and ave generate d code bt it's bringing out wrong rrr code.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fohlah(f): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2017
hello people,

pls I need some information as regard Noun
in terms of how they operate, school fees and how to apply

Ibadan center to b precise
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2017
jacko007:

amen oooo cuz that's what I have already target
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Funkybabee(f): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2017
jacko007:

amen oooo cuz that's what I have already target
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by freeman105: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2017
Call :08139315254 for private lesson.both regular students and students with all forms of learning disability.only people in Abuja
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lildav: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
pls my people, who can help me check the graduating list for last convocation for my name plssssss? or is there where I can do that online?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lildav: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Anthonyo15:
A total of 12, 125 graduates received various certificates during the 6th convocation ceremony of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) yesterday out of which 31 made first class in various disciplines.

The vice chancellor of the university, Professor Abdalla Uba Adamu disclosed this during the convocation ceremony in Abuja.

He said out of the number, the Faculty of Science had 2,087 graduates, Education, 2,038 and Health Sciences, 1956.

In a message to the celebrants, President Muhammadu Buhari said any university council or management found wanting in financial mismanagement or gross moral and ethical violations would be made to face the full wrath of the law.

The president, who was represented by the Executive Secretary, National Universities Commission (NUC), Professor Adamu Abubakar Rasheed said he had directed the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu to demand quarterly reports from universities detailing their major financial and administrative activities. 

pls how can I check my name in this graduating list?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiforall: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lildav:
pls my people, who can help me check the graduating last for last convocation for my name plssssss? or is there where I can do that online?
what is ur name and Dept?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lildav: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
chiforall:
what is ur name and Dept?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
llade:
I paid N19,000 today to fund my e wallet but as I type now my e wallet is still showing zero balance. My semester registration fee is showing N18,000 and I cannot register because my e wallet balance is showing zero balance. Pls what should I do. Am studying MBA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.