Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492886 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PaulHM: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please there was no PGD HIV/AIDS on the list. Anyone with genuine info on that, Please reply ASAP!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Any PCR students should add me on WhatsApp or call : 08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebunoyeyemi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
I want to ask a question that got me really thinking...

What is the payment mode of Open University for PGD? After paying all the fees that is on the website? How do I pay for course registration and exam fee and how much is it per course? So that i can prepare myself ahead for it.. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lilprodigy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Abeg o,has any one being able complete his/her undergraduate registration....Computer Science
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sallee(f): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please is it true that more graduating list would be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yep more graduating list would be released
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Announcement!!!
Dis is to inform d new intakes (freshers) dat registration has commenced. U can now purchase d form n register.
Tanx.

Note:
I only knw abt freshers for now. Returning students re advised to hold on till after convocation.
Tanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please go to ur various study centres for registration...Only for freshers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evaddiva: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the returning fee has been increased?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lilprodigy(m): 1:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Anthonyo15:
Please go to ur various study centres for registration...Only for freshers
Been trying to complete the registration online,it hasn't been going..I have my RRR with me..Any help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sallee(f): 5:45am On Jan 20, 2017
Anthonyo15:
Thanks for your reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PaulHM: 6:28am On Jan 20, 2017
Anthonyo15:
Please when do you think this new list will be out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2017
lilprodigy:
Been trying to complete the registration online,it hasn't been going..I have my RRR with me..Any help
Let me help.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lilprodigy(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2017
Thanks UncleSnr...procedures please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2017
lilprodigy:
After paying they should return to the portal and click
Continue after payment...
to proceed and fill their application form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2017
lilprodigy:
After paying you should return to the portal and click
Continue after payment... (https://www.nouonline.com/admform_ug.php)
to proceed and fill their application form.

Hope you are undergraduate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2017
UncleSnr:
Let me help.

I paid using remita but can't load my e wallet. A returning student though. i also have my RRR. Any help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Precious388: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hello,good day.

Please how possible is it for one to change his Program of study. presently am studying Economics 200Level about to resume for my second semester,but i will love to switch over to Business Administration. I also intended doing my Master of Business Administration(MBA).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lilprodigy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
lilprodigy:
Tried the procedure you gave..keeps giving ERROR..Page not found
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Precious388:
Hello,good day.

Please how possible is it for one to change his Program of study. presently am studying Economics 200Level about to resume for my second semester,but i will love to switch over to Business Administration. I also intended doing my Master of Business Administration(MBA).
This is how to change program. However this was operational last year/semester. You can visit your Sc to know if there is any changes to it.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
lilprodigy:
Tried the procedure you gave..keeps giving ERROR..Page not found
Which browser did you use?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Precious388: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
@Kazrem......Thanks a lot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Two Nigerian prisoners will on Saturday, January 21, be awarded bachelor degrees from the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)

- The prisoners have spent the last four years of their prison term studying for a degree under NOUN

- According to the Vice Chancellor of NOUN, Prisoners who want to study under NOUN would not be charged tuition fee

For the first time ever, two Nigerian prisoners have bagged bachelor degree awards from National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). The prisoners will be awarded their degrees alongside 5,975 other students at NOUN 6th convocation ceremony to be held on Saturday, January 21.

The VC of NOUN, Prof Abdallah Adamu, said that prisoners who want to study at the university would not be charged any tuition fee.

According to a report by PUNCH, Adamu, who spoke at a briefing ahead of the institution’s convocation ceremony scheduled for Saturday, January 21, added that the institution would graduate 12 first class students and two prisoners.

He said: “If a prisoner wants to study in NOUN, it is free of charge. We feel that while they are there, they should not be denied education. But, once he or she is out of prison they will pay.”

Adamu also said the law establishing the university would be amended by the National Assembly to expunge the phrase that says the university will provide knowledge through ‘correspondence’ and replace it with ‘Open Distance Learning.’

He said: “I can conveniently tell everybody that is worried about our students not being admitted into the Nigerian Law School. The Senate is holding public hearing on it.”

Meanwhile, Osun state governor, Rauf Aregbesola who gave a speech during the 6th convocation ceremony of Fountain University, Osogbo, has advised university graduates to dump their certificates and go back to farm,urging them to see agriculture as viable alternative to white collar job.

The governor said the call was necessary due to the menace of unemployment among Nigerian youths.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
For more infos abt noun u can add me on WhatsApp or call 08185025045...Any PCR students can also do the same
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Globaby01: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please am a new student, I was told that I should read wide because most questions I will come across in exam may not be inside the course ware. So please how can I get past questions of entrepreneurial and business mgt. Please someone should help me o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lilprodigy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kazrem:

Which browser did you use?
ucBrowser,opera and Internet explorer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
lilprodigy:
ucBrowser,opera and Internet explorer
Lol. Use Chrome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Globaby01:
Please am a new student, I was told that I should read wide because most questions I will come across in exam may not be inside the course ware. So please how can I get past questions of entrepreneurial and business mgt. Please someone should help me o
Don't mind those who said that. What they actually meant is that you should read your material pali to pali. Don't concentrate on Tma (CMA) alone. Meanwhile, no past questions for 100 and 200 level as their exams are e-exam. I study Entrepreneurial and Business management as well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lilprodigy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kazrem:

Lol. Use Chrome
Now it shows Program not available embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
eeeeh! Thieves everywhere. Just got this.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Anyone studying financial mathematics here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kazrem:
eeeeh! Thieves everywhere. Just got this.

Which one is the original?

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mistiking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.