Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3487927 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by freebrowsingtime: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2017
What right does Noun has to take down Noun.com.ng?
Was the website doing anything wrong or does it scam students of their Money? Just looking at Nigerians and their low mentality angry shocked

This is one reason why Nigeria isn't growing up, because instead of giving bloggers like owners of noun.com.ng the respect they deserved, for ensuring that students are properly informed, they decided to instead, shut down the portal.

It's a shame. The current new National open university of nigeria news portal i take my news, is https://nounstudentportal.com/. Noun are too disorganized to ensure that students get appropriate response and information.

That is why they even decided to add adsense codes to their nou.edu.ng. SMH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2017
Please has any MBA returning student paid into the new portal successfully? Please somebody should help me with concrete info
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nuheights(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Please, can anyone confirm if he/she has successfully done course and exam registrations on the new portal? I need this information so I can proceed on my own registration. Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nuheights:
Please, can anyone confirm if he/she has successfully done course and exam registrations on the new portal? I need this information so I can proceed on my own registration. Thanks!
You can go ahead, I did it for 2 people today.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nuheights(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
UncleSnr:
Thank you so much, UncleSnr! Now I can register with peace of mind!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
UncleSnr:
Please does this apply to returning students too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
AdaobiJerry:

Please does this apply to returning students too?
I did it for returning students.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tojued: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=sirmmykay post=53674398] trying to register but was told "Your name is not on the programme list! Please meet an Admin Officer!". pls help me. student of pgd public admin [/quote

I was told same thing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mazzam11(f): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hello everyone, please does anyone have any idea on how to check our result? or when it's coming out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NoBetterNigeria: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Which center is closer since the closure of Ikeja center and the address?

Please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Which center is closer since the closure of Ikeja center and the address?

Please

Fatai Atere way,Mushin. Take a bike it will drop right in front of the building. It's just after Ladipo market.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NoBetterNigeria: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks.
Should take a bike from Oshodi under bridge right?

Vorpal:

Fatai Atere way,Mushin. Take a bike it will drop right in front of the building. It's just after Ladipo market.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Thanks.
Should take a bike from Oshodi under bridge right?

That's a bit far except you mean Isolo under bridge. At least you must be any where close to mushin palm avenue axis. And I don't think it's advisable taking a bike on that highway tho.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Please who can help with IT report format or sample, please i need it urgently to submit my log book....

Mr Kazrem I need u now than ever ooh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bastien: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Also who know the actual amount of accounting 2nd semester 300LEVEL fee.... Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NoBetterNigeria: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Asked because i stay in Ikeja

Vorpal:

That's a bit far except you mean Isolo under bridge. At least you must be any where close to mushin palm avenue axis. And I don't think it's advisable taking a bike on that highway tho.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
bastien:
Please who can help with IT report format or sample, please i need it urgently to submit my log book....

Wch department? I can help u
Contact me:2348067.362841(whatsapp)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Asked because i stay in Ikeja

Take a bus to Mushin,when you get there take a bike.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NoBetterNigeria: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Vorpal:

Take a bus to Mushin,when you get there take a bike.

Thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Can I take Okada from Toyota bus stop , Apapa oshodi express way to that place ? Secondly, do they run weekend lectures for Criminology and security studies ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chrissyjay: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good Day House,
Please help me, how do i deffer a semester. What process do i need to follow.
Thanks n God bless u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
faisalcan:
Can I take Okada from Toyota bus stop , Apapa oshodi express way to that place ? Secondly, do they run weekend lectures for Criminology and security studies ?

Sure, if you can find one. If you can't ,just drop at daleko and get a bike.

As per that course,I do not know,you will have to find out on getting there.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thesishelp: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
We at thesis help International provide High Quality Writing Help,We develop, guide and train students on their final year projects so that they score the best of marks in their final years. Our training is based on live projects and we ensure students get practical knowledge on the working and technical details of the project.We are always on deck to ensure

1.Prompt completion and delivery of work
2.Best write up service
3.professionals who are mobile to teach students the practical aspect of the work
4.Be it Engineering,pure and applied sciences, social sciences we guarantee you distinction
5.Plagiarism free work
6.Total design and construction of gadgets needed for your electrical engineering projects
7.Mathematical Analysis
8.Thousands of topics to choose from
9.prompt guidance and follow up
These and many more our team of expert writers offer u
contact via signature
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks for your prompt response . Pls do u knw anybody that I can call to make an enquiries ? because I stay in Badagry, too far from that place
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
faisalcan:
Thanks for your prompt response . Pls do u knw anybody that I can call to make an enquiries ? because I stay in Badagry, too far from that place

Badagry is quite far o.

I don't know anyone,I think the place is newly setup. You may have to go there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by faisalcan(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
OK. Wish I can get a toturial center around Mile 2/Festact site. But nevertheless I will go there this weekend to enquire. Thanks once again for ur immense contribution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
bastien:

Let me check if I can still get it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
chrissyjay:
Good Day House, Please help me, how do i deffer a semester. What process do i need to follow. Thanks n God bless u
Just don't do anything. Just be looking.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
faisalcan:
OK. Wish I can get a toturial center around Mile 2/Festact site. But nevertheless I will go there this weekend to enquire. Thanks once again for ur immense contribution
I don't know if Apapa is close to you. There's a Sc there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ricy20(f): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Anyone for port Harcourt centre

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chrissyjay: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kazrem:

Just don't do anything. Just be looking.

Mr. Kazrem, thanks for your response.
But please i really need to know how to go about it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.