Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474982 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iyke1998(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2017
please When is the screening for undergraduates?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2017
biggboy:
Thanks bro... You are far too kind... God bless you sir..

Please can you give an estimate about the payment for a management science student?
Maiden semester, prepare 70k.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iyke1998(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kazrem:

Maiden semester, prepare 70k.

Please when does screening for Undergraduates begin?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nuheights(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Anthonyo15:
*Updates* 

Tma questions are not the same thing, it's done exactly the way exam is being set, where Mr tunde question 1 is Mrs Lawal question 20. Even if you login now and relogin back the question 1 u see before will now be in question 5 or 6. 

Kindly note when you answer input the question.
Thanks
Thanks Anthonyo15. Please can one print the TMA to answer offline and login again to submit, as it was before? Or is it a once-and-for-all login, answer and submit?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blov: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Anthonyo15:
To those who have registered for this semester, Kindly note that TMA is out.
Pls
I have some courses I registered last semester, paid for course&exam but didn't sit for the exams
What should I do with this change of portal? Any idea?
Do I need to register them afresh?
Pls someone with any idea should help.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eventsms(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Latest academic project topics and material for all discipline. Rush now download here www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blov: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
UncleSnr:
You can go ahead, I did it for 2 people today.
Pls any idea?
Usually when u registered for a course it remained registered in your portal, and u don't need to register it again.
BT with the change of portal, what happened to courses already registered BT exams not taken?
Are our already registered courses being updated?
Any idea anyone, pls help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martins022: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
pls i paid 20k toda, followed the process of rrr check but its not reflecting on my wallet balance.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Iyke1998:

Please when does screening for Undergraduates begin?
Screening has begun. Once you admitted, you will be screened.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nuheights:

Thanks Anthonyo15. Please can one print the TMA to answer offline and login again to submit, as it was before? Or is it a once-and-for-all login, answer and submit?
You can print and answer offline but know that with another login, the numbering will change/be different.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Fellas can fresher proceed 4 course registration plz i nid urgent reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
samneutron1:
Fellas can fresher proceed 4 course registration plz i nid urgent reply
Yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by martins022: 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
payment through bank is not reflecting after portal check payment says transaction sucessful....pls what can i do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iyke1998(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kazrem:

Screening has begun. Once you admitted, you will be screened.

I was told to come back this month end.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Try and reach ur study centres for manual payment or go along with ur teller..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
How much is the compulsory fee for returning students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nuheights(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kazrem:

You can print and answer offline but know that with another login, the numbering will change/be different.
Thanks again, Kazrem! I'm ok with the change in the numbering as long as the questions don't change.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
ATTENTION❗❗❗

TO THE STUDENTS WHO HAS ISSUES WITH THE MEANING OF *SEMESTER COUNT*
IT MEANS THE SUMMATION OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF SEMESTER IN WHICH A STUDENT HAS USED UP TO THE PRESENT SEMESTER......

In addition to this information.
U are to count the number of semesters u have use including the present one .

Here is the analysis.

100 level has two semester
100-200 level = four semester.
100-300 =6 semester
100-400=8 semester.

Now let's assuming that u are in 300level first semester. Ur semester count will be =5 but if u are in 300level second semester, ur semester count will be 6. Hope u all get the mathematics.

And note that its this semester count that will bring the courses u are to register for a semester .
So be careful when putting ur semester count to avoid seen the courses u have already done or are made to be in 400 level or 500 level.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Iyke1998:

I was told to come back this month end.
Go next week. They did for some people this week
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:
How much is the compulsory fee for returning students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kazrem:
THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Iyke1998(m): 2:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Kazrem:

Go next week. They did for some people this week

ok..thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION❗❗❗

TO THE STUDENTS WHO HAS ISSUES WITH THE MEANING OF *SEMESTER COUNT*
IT MEANS THE SUMMATION OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF SEMESTER IN WHICH A STUDENT HAS USED UP TO THE PRESENT SEMESTER......

In addition to this information.
U are to count the number of semesters u have use including the present one .

Here is the analysis.

100 level has two semester
100-200 level = four semester.
100-300 =6 semester
100-400=8 semester.

Now let's assuming that u are in 300level first semester. Ur semester count will be =5 but if u are in 300level second semester, ur semester count will be 6. Hope u all get the mathematics.

And note that its this semester count that will bring the courses u are to register for a semester .
So be careful when putting ur semester count to avoid seen the courses u have already done or are made to be in 400 level or 500 level.
Well understood Anthonio but kindly address a situation where a student is admitted through direct entry into 200 level and he is in 300level 2nd semester, what will his semester count be? Will he count from 100level or 200l?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Plz who knows the total payment for computer science freshmen.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Majestee:
Plz who knows the total payment for computer science freshmen.

Goodmorning, make sure you have 70k at least.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

Goodmorning, make sure you have 70k at least.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!*

We wish to officially bring to your notice that TMA questions have been released though with several changes:

- It been observed that access to the portal and viewing the questions changed

- Arrangement of questions are no longer the same. Questions may be the same, but their numbering varies from one student to another similar to e-exam pattern

- Moreover, the arrangement of the questions per candidate is not fixed. Logging out and in rearranges the questions

Inquiries by the an "undisclosed team" revealed that the changes was a deliberate effort by the school management to dissuade laziness on the part of her students.

We also observed that though TMAs are printable, the arrangement will assist to curb the ease with which students engages in unwholesome practices in solving their assignments.

*THE IMPLICATIONS*

- The ease with which TMA answers spread especially in Social Media platforms, whatsapp most especially, will drastically reduce

- Do not also be surprised that cost of TMA services like printing and submissions in cyber cafés will increase

Change, they say, is the only thing permanent. Let us always be in the habit of embracing it whenever it comes.

*Stay awake for more Update*

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Moborlarh(f): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hi everyone, plz do NOUN offers PGD in Physics
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please when will noun released omitted graduand list for Christ sake! Imagine you finish this troublesome PGDE and the school omitted my name again. When will I be free from this sarcasms problem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Moborlarh:
Hi everyone, plz do NOUN offers PGD in Physics

Bros kindly check conventional university. You will be shocked with Noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hello people
I am about registering for M.Ed. in Science Education, Pls what's the Payment cost for 1st semester? And what about TMAs?
please I need reply urgently( seniors and experienced people in the house ).
thanks in anticipation
Andrew

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.