Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492957 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwacolded: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2017
apeelewuetu:

D man said about 50 students has benefited, OK, we need just one to provide his or her matric N0 to confirm d GURU work or if u are afraid of realeasing your matrix NO , just copy your score page DAT show your department without your name in support of what the GURU is saying. My Dear student, my advice for is that don't pay anybody for Tma, the purpose of Tma is to allow u get familiar with d study materials, s6o that u can pass d exam. Try as much as possible to do the Tma yourself, if u still get assistance from your mate or friend but not like d manipulated one shown above, try to attempt d questions and compare the answers to d correct answer.

It is necessary to update our self with current situation in NOUN, TMA portal has changed completely, for a person residing in different location providing tma answer to another person in different location is no longer possible, to clarify this statement, if u open one Tma now and u refresh d page or close and re-open d Tma will change or rearrange, also before assessing NOUN website your IP and other security checks has been put in place in such that The GURU as stated above can easily be identified and at end of d day u end up scoring zero. U can see d reason why many will never see result or failed to graduate. My Dear students, there are many steps u can take to pass without stress, try to find out if there is any tutorial within your study center or get a sheet of paper , write your name and your phone NO, tell those in d same department to call u, paste it on d notice board. arrange within yourself so that u can go through d study materials.
I see conspiracy theory here..... I think this moniker is one of the numerous monikers of some so called TMA solutions provided which aim is to demarket the tma guru guy and promote their brand.

TMA guru is real. They assisted me with some of my courses this semester and I did not have any course to regret patronizing them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yakeeboy: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2017
The TMA Guru guys are really trying.... Kudos to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2017
has anyone experience RRR not found and after long time, maybe weeks,it later work , pls I want to know cryhas anyone experience RRR not found and after long time, maybe weeks,it later work , pls I want to know
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Phiheywhy1:
has anyone experience RRR not found and after long time, maybe weeks,it later work , pls I want to know cryhas anyone experience RRR not found and after long time, maybe weeks,it later work , pls I want to know
RRR issue is almost a general problem. The school portal will be going on a downtime maintenance today to fix the issue of this RRR
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2017
apeelewuetu:
it is not true, project still remain 3000 except some department with some practicals like catering and hotel management, 15k,

ok thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2017
promisechild:
RRR issue is almost a general problem. The school portal will be going on a downtime maintenance today to fix the issue of this RRR

I hope so oo, the portal is 70% ok now ,if only they can fix this RRR issue, then it will be totally good.
For the former portal , there is no need of RRR check, u paid and it reflect straight on ur portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2017
Good morning house, please I want to know if there's going to be lectures tomorrow at VI, Lagos Centre. Please I really need to know.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
what do i need to take to the center for screening for my pgde course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotogoodo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
I keep getting invalid username/password2! whenever I try accessing my portal and there is no "forgot password" option.

Is there any way outta this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
sekzy99:
what do i need to take to the center for screening for my pgde course?
Go with original and duplicates of all your credentials and passports
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
donbrowser:
Kazrem how long does it take to get transcript and exemption letter from the school?
Any help?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 29, 2017
HELP! I mistakenly registered a wrong course, how do I drop it and pick the right one?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Good morning people I want to register for my project next semester what is the criteria for a Masters student thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
AdaobiJerry:
HELP! I mistakenly registered a wrong course, how do I drop it and pick the right one?
visit your study Centre ict to help drop them
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adageorge(f): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2017
pe
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adageorge(f): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2017
people that carry rumors in their head like yam

listen noun students r allowed to work anywhere in Nigeria , infact in d world , I have a friend in noun doing IT in gtb , please don't be confuse use this opportunity n go to school , especially d females in d society

may God give us wisdom to live on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2017
Adageorge:
people that carry rumors in their head like yam

listen noun students r allowed to work anywhere in Nigeria , infact in d world , I have a friend in noun doing IT in gtb , please don't be confuse use this opportunity n go to school , especially d females in d society

may God give us wisdom to live on earth
lols.....IT ke !!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ABUsuccess: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
TMA SOLUTION- A try will convince you, TMA 1 of any course for free as a testing ground after which you can order for any difficult or problematic course, our expert are very intelligent and 100% good in all area of study. we have expert in ART, SCIENCE AND COMMERCIAL courses. We guarantee and promise 30/30 in atleast three out of the four TMA. Other services include project materials, seminar materials, IT report etc, you can call us on 09095704518.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Profandie:
Good morning people
I want to register for my project next semester
what is the criteria for a Masters student
thanks in anticipation
Please I need an answer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adageorge(f): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
fhranchez:
lols.....IT ke !!!
what so funny,don't u know that students do IT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
ABUsuccess:
TMA SOLUTION- A try will convince you, TMA 1 of any course for free as a testing ground after which you can order for any difficult or problematic course, our expert are very intelligent and 100% good in all area of study. we have expert in ART, SCIENCE AND COMMERCIAL courses. We guarantee and promise 30/30 in atleast three out of the four TMA. Other services include project materials, seminar materials, IT report etc, you can call us on 09095704518.
how much per tma?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
promisechild:
visit your study Centre ict to help drop them
Okay thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 5:11am On May 01, 2017
Adageorge:
what so funny,don't u know that students do IT
IT is applicable to all tertiary institution..........some no even dey pay sef
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adageorge(f): 5:38am On May 01, 2017
fhranchez:

IT is applicable to all tertiary institution..........some no even dey pay sef
but some pay up to fifty
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 8:15am On May 01, 2017
if you are having issues with Money not reflecting on your portal, it has finally resolved.
follow the normal process of clicking​ RRR check on the home page nd wallet status check, it Wu reflect now.its working. do whatever you want do and Register cos exam is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2017
Have you done your TMA or not? Do you know examination is fast approaching? If your answer to the first question is no then NOUN TMA Guru is here to help you. We are group of intellectuals who can readily provide answers to your courses no matter which course you are studying and we guarantee you 30/30 in all your courses. Kindly follow us on facebook

https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006564731091%3Atl_objid.1054006564731091&__tn__=C

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omotogoodo(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2017
omotogoodo:
I keep getting invalid username/password2! whenever I try accessing my portal and there is no "forgot password" option.

Is there any way outta this

Somebody help me!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2017
omotogoodo:

Somebody help me!!!
visit your study Centre ICT department to help you reset your password
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by enque(f): 7:33pm On May 01, 2017
Hello guys,

I'm contemplating running my masters program at NOUN.

What n what do I need to know? N hw do I go abt it?

Someone should please advice
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fhranchez(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2017
Adageorge:
but some pay up to fifty
50 ke ........na ur papa get the company ne!!!! jus kidding...maybe they are some exceptions

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.