Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486717 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Parollawd(m): 2:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Guys I'm yet to see the time table for 100 lvl... Can someone explain
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Parollawd:
Guys I'm yet to see the time table for 100 lvl... Can someone explain
Not yet out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Parollawd(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Kazrem:
Not yet out

Thanks man
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2018
Kazrem:

Not yet out
i missed my exams on thursday. is there anyway i can just register for exams only by next semestre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
SQLmastar:
i missed my exams on thursday. is there anyway i can just register for exams only by next semestre?
Yes, click on register carryover course

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good afternoon all, pls has anyone in NOU NIGERIA ever gotten a redress after reporting a case of missing result?

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
SQLmastar:
Yes but you will still pay compulsory fee

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
fabour8312:
Good afternoon all, pls has anyone in NOU NIGERIA ever gotten a redress after reporting a case of missing result?

Thank you.
I had a missing result on one of my courses. I wrote through the study centre, and sent email attaching my course registration slip, exam slip, and a scanned copy of the letter sent to the DVC academic, bursary, DEA, study centre, MIS, and some other departments that will have dealings with the academic section of the school.
Luckily, the result was released.
So, take your shot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
Please advise btw: NOUN Vs. NTIC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
UncleSnr:
I had a missing result on one of my courses. I wrote through the study centre, and sent email attaching my course registration slip, exam slip, and a scanned copy of the letter sent to the DVC academic, bursary, DEA, study centre, MIS, and some other departments that will have dealings with the academic section of the school.
Luckily, the result was released.
So, take your shot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Thank uģ
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
"THANK YOU "
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirKriz(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello!

Please I would like to find out if graduates of the Department of Nursing Science (BNSc), National Open University, are eligible to write professional examinations in order to get certified, registered and licensed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria to practice as (Senior) Registered Nurses (S/RN)/Registered Midwives (RM) in Nigeria.

I will really appreciate any good response. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Happy Sunday all

Hope you all having a lovely weekend

Note time is running by if you are not done with your TMA pls do so you can face exam preparation squarely

Past questions are available for all levels

TMA assistance is still pretty much available

You can chat me up for assistance on TMA and past questions

Stay bless and see you all in February soon in good health

Macharthony

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
SirKriz:
Hello!

Please I would like to find out if graduates of the Department of Nursing Science (BNSc), National Open University, are eligible to write professional examinations in order to get certified, registered and licensed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria to practice as (Senior) Registered Nurses (S/RN)/Registered Midwives (RM) in Nigeria.

I will really appreciate any good response. Thank you.
Yes. Approved for employment and academic purposes

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirKriz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Yem0350:

Yes. Approved for employment and academic purposes

Okay. Thank you so much. #GodBless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:26am On Jan 29, 2018
POP EXAMS RESUME TODAY WITH

� *8am*

MKT402 Marketing Of Financial Services
CLL534 Company Law And Business Association Ii
ISL361 Islamic Philosophy
FRE301 Intro To Translation
AEM451 Farm Business Organization
CTH471 Research Methods
INR342 Southern Africa In Global Politics
EDA834 Budgeting And Financial Management In Educati
EDU722 French Methods
BFN421 Risk Management And Insurance
MTH302 Elementary Differential Equations Ii
PHY362 Workshop Practice
AEM736 Extension Organization And Management
ENG352 Discourse Analysis
CIT309 Computer Architecture
PHS308 Health Management I & II

� *11am*

CTH702 Common Themes In Christianity And Islam
MKT401 Marketing Management
AGR307 Environmental Impact Assessment
ISL312 Exegesis Of The Quran
NSS409 Medical Sociology
FRE422 Advanced Studies In French Language Structure IV
AEM302 Extension Teaching Learning Process And Metho
CSS351 Prisons And Correction Of Offenders In Nigeri
INR341 Asia In World Politics
EDA856 Problems And Issues In Higher Education
EDU711 Introduction To Foundations Of Education
BUS325 Human Resources Management Principles
PHY461 Geophysics Iii
AEM751 Micro Economics
ENG355 Introduction To Sociolinguistics
CIT427 Database Systems & Management

� *2pm*

SLM305 Introduction To Soil Chemistry Fertility And
ENT302 Feasibilities And Business Planning
CLL533 Company Law And Business Association I
AEA302 Agricultural Finance
ISL330 Advanced Study Of Sawm And Hajj
NSS325 Clinical Pharmacology And Chemotherapy
FRE482 20th Century French Literature
AGM314 Introduction To Farm Mechanization
CTH432 Applied Ethics
INR481 International Economic Relations
EDA813 School Plant Management
EDU730 Religion And Moral Education Methods
ACC318 Taxation II
PHY361 Geophysics Ii
ENG341 The Phonolgy Of English
CIT341 Data Structures
BIO303 General Cytology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
NOTICE!

Submit your TMA as soon as possible because you can't get overall result without TMA
*NOTE* you can't access your TMA until you register your courses and exams
Be endeavors to get 30/30 in your TMA to boost your result because 1 mark can make you loose an *A* grade

Inbox me for TMA solutions @affordable price
Discount available on 5 courses and above
30/30 is � guaranteed
PAST QUESTIONS are also available
You'll enjoy your services with me

MISHA_CARES
Your patronage is highly welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Download 1st Draft 2018 e-Exam Timetable

DOWNLOAD
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
If you practice NOUN e-exam past questions daily, you will blast the upcoming e-exam without stress.

The secret of getting A's in e-exam is in the past questions.

Call/WhatsApp:-08117413104 for e-exam past questions and answers or Visit Download NOUN E-exam Past Questions and answers

All courses are available.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Guys if one doesn't take tma for a course and doesn't write exams.. would it be recorded and affect GPA? If no, do I still need to pay for it(course and exam) next semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
2017_2 EEXAMS FIRST DRAFT IS OUT!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Good morning

The e-exam timetable was release yesterday and lot of reaction on it, I want you to know that this is the first draft...if you have any complain let the school authority know so every necessary adjustment can be made.

Finish up your Tma and get your past questions just chat me up

Macharthony

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kokoboy(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2018
Hello guys! Please I need the curriculum for B.Sc computer science. I've searched but couldn't find it online.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
daamazing:
Guys if one doesn't take tma for a course and doesn't write exams.. would it be recorded and affect GPA? If no, do I still need to pay for it(course and exam) next semester?
No to the first question, by the second semester you will only pay exam fee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
ev4real:

No to the first question, by the second semester you will only pay exam fee.
wow, thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Is there any way one can report a director for extortion??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
kokoboy:
Hello guys! Please I need the curriculum for B.Sc computer science. I've searched but couldn't find it online.
http://nouedu.net/courseware

Select your department, level and semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
daamazing:
wow, thanks
You're always welcome.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nneejima(f): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys, good evening everyone. Please help me out with the requirements for Bnsc nursing, i want to enrol this year. When will the form be out, thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Guys, I need your advice on this issue...
Only Tma 4&5 of CSS441 was uploaded which I have submitted with 1&2 still not available yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gluthatione: 1:46am On Jan 31, 2018
kokoboy:
let me help u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ThinkSmarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.