Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,159 members, 7,842,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3508947 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by happerhitho(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Can we downld admission letter to be printed later... Before screening
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by evergreen9: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have 5 credits in maths, english, econs, biology and physics. Can I apply for NOUN bsc business admin? Need to know before registering.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
happerhitho:
Guys.. Is there extra charge for using remita
.. Because rrr is saying 5157 naira to pay

Yes. 157.50 charges
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anthonyo15:
NOTICE!!!

Carry Over Exam Registration is now active..
so the course i failed i should register it as carry over and not a fresh course considering that i have exhausted the academic session?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Gentile700:
so the course i failed i should register it as carry over and not a fresh course considering that i have exhausted the academic session?
If you fail a course, you have to register it as a carry over exam...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
evergreen9:
I have 5 credits in maths, english, econs, biology and physics. Can I apply for NOUN bsc business admin? Need to know before registering.

Admission Requirements
1. Admission available for 100 Level and 200 Level

2. A minimum of 5 credits in O' levels.

3. Compulsory courses required in O'levels are Mathematics and English Language

4. Any other relevant courses in O'levels

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
happerhitho:
Guys.. Is there extra charge for using remita
.. Because rrr is saying 5157 naira to pay

Remita now accept V.A.T of #157.50K on every payment generated through it...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
Anthonyo15:

If you fail a course, you have to register it as a carry over exam...
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
happerhitho:
Can we downld admission letter to be printed later... Before screening

You cant do screening without an admission letter...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
NOTICE!!!

This is to inform all newly admitted students both undergraduate & postgraduate that the orientation Programme earlier scheduled to hold on Friday 22nd February 2019, has been postponed till further notice due to the rescheduled of the general elections.

A new date would be announced later

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tonio1: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
Who can confirm if any meeting regarding graduation list held today? Any Abuja folks with contacts ?

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
Rafaelbeulah:
Please can someone apply next semester if one misses this one?
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Room112(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
Tonio1:
Who can confirm if any meeting regarding graduation list held today? Any Abuja folks with contacts ?
Confirmed the meeting took place today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:30am On Feb 20, 2019
NOUN has started blocking students portal for punishment of exam malpractice caught during exam .....

Meaning if you are caught in malpractice during exam period and you filled malpractice form ......check your portal now to confirm the blockage...

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:34am On Feb 20, 2019
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Graduating List has finally been approved by senate and the List will be in various study centres nationwide before friday...

Mgt

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Niffy14: 4:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Pls, urgent response needed.
I registered four courses instead of seven last semester (2nd) due to financial constraints.
I'm about to register for this semester and will probably omit one or two courses also.
Do I have to register compulsorily the courses I missed last semester before proceeding with the ones for this semester? Or I can go ahead with this semester's courses while differing the missed courses till next semester (2nd)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 4:51am On Feb 20, 2019
Niffy14:
Pls, urgent response needed.
I registered four courses instead of seven last semester (2nd) due to financial constraints.
I'm about to register for this semester and will probably omit one or two courses also.
Do I have to register compulsorily the courses I missed last semester before proceeding with the ones for this semester? Or I can go ahead with this semester's courses while differing the missed courses till next semester (2nd)?

Is not compulsory, you are free to register courses from any of the semesters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Whiterose21: 4:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Graduating List has finally been approved by senate and the List will be in various study centres nationwide before friday...

Mgt

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 20, 2019
i have some questions please.

1. i got noun admission last year July, but I'm finally ready to start now, can i still use that july admission for my screening or I have to register again for another admission?

2. can i use my statement of result (waec) or it must be the original?

3. After admission and screening, can I start immediately or I'll have to wait till the next school year will start?

4. I'm seeing on Noun's site first semester fees for undergraduate is 36k and 2nd is 18k. is this only for the first year or it's like that all sessions?

thanks for your answers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2019
mrvocalprowess:
i have some questions please.

1. i got noun admission last year July, but I'm finally ready to start now, can i still use that july admission for my screening or I have to register again for another admission?

2. can i use my statement of result (waec) or it must be the original?

3. After admission and screening, can I start immediately or I'll have to wait till the next school year will start?
4. I'm seeing on Noun's site first semester fees for undergraduate is 36k and 2nd is 18k. is this only for the first year or it's like that all sessions?

thanks for your answers.

If u can meet up with the time frame for registration which closes 22nd february 2019 while for the 36k is only for first year semester and 18k for returning student.U can still do your screening. U can use ur statement of result to be cleared temporarily but ensure u get the original before graduation.
Hope this help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2019
UPDATE!!!

Take your time to check that your portal is intact, people involved in malpractices portal has been blocked.

Also check your course and exam registration to see that the right thing has been done.

Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lowsugar: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2019
Pls I have a question, my edu335-teaching practice 1 result is out and in my portal but when I went to register my carry over course,I saw the edu335 staring at me,pls should I ignore or be worried?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
lowsugar:
Pls I have a question, my edu335-teaching practice 1 result is out and in my portal but when I went to register my carry over course,I saw the edu335 staring at me,pls should I ignore or be worried?

Ignore it as far u have passed it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nollywoodlove(f): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
evergreen9:

This is weird oh! Has this issue been resolved?
Still pending... cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Guys I just found out that a course i passed is been written as a carry over exam for me,

What could be the problem?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Breathtaker:
Any one who wants to drop wrong courses registered should chat me up... 0903653698four

Thank you very much for the registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phems(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
I noticed that a new course was added for 2nd semester when I was already in 3rd semester. Do I need to register for the course?

Anthonyo15:
UPDATE!!!

Take your time to check that your portal is intact, people involved in malpractices portal has been blocked.

Also check your course and exam registration to see that the right thing has been done.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phems(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
I noticed that a new course was added for 2nd semester when I was already in 3rd semester. Do I need to register for the course, this is my last semester ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Guys is exam registration down?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
31days to NOUN convocation and no latest graduating list...ok o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1582) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.