Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:05 AM

Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier (11490 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) / Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata / List Building Has Just Become Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Jehem: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
For a very long time many people have been looking for ways to get distributorship for Dangote cement. Many have been mislead and many more have been scammed by fraudsters. The good news today is that it has become very easy to become a distributor of Dangote cement which is rated by many as the best cement product in Nigeria and also in west africa. Already there is very high demand for the product with the many construction works going around the country so you can make it as a Dangote cement distributor if your business is positioned in a good location you can make a lot of money within a period of 1 year. In this post i will be revealing the secret on hoe to become a distributor od Dangote cement completely FREE OF CHARGE and i will also give you very useful tips on how to start this cement business FREE OF CHARGE too to help you make maximum profit within the first 1 year. All i need from you guys is to show interest so i know that i'm interacting with people. You can also contribute to this thread so that everyone can learn from each other.

3 Likes

Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by jackson44(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
Am following U̶̲̥̅̊ brother,waiting Ƒ̐oя the next episode please.
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Nedum1979: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Intresting topic , pls carry on am with you
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Daewoods(m): 6:06am On Sep 17, 2013
Waiting ooo
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by drealaz24(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2013
My broda, this is wat have bin waiting for, carry on sir
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2013
am in.bring it on
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by diamondbility: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
it will be appreciated
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Jehem: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
Sorry guys for the delay and for not replying promptly. So now we can continue. Let me re,ind you guys once again that i'm not trying to do any personal business here. I'm just trying to help business minded nigerians with information about this new opprtunity that Dangote is offering to nigerians who are interested in becoming distributors of his cement product. So everything i'm doing here is completely free and i want everyone to participate and feel free to share your own thoughts and business ideas too because i am also an entrepreneur and will love to learn from you too. That being said, lets continue from where we stopped yesterday. As i said yesterday dangote has just maid it very easy for anyone to become a distributor of dangote cement through a very easy and straight forward process unlike before when people get duped by fraudsters. To do this you need to meet the requirements of the company, once you've met the requirements, you'll be granted the distributorship without any further delay. Remember you dont need any agent or middleman to do this because you'll be dealing with the Dangote cement company directly. Here is the list of requirements the company needs from any intending distributor.

Registration Requirements

Please ensure that you have the soft copy of the following documents before you begin Application:
1. Certificate of Company Registration from the Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Application Letter to become a distributor
3. Scanned copy of the Bank reference letter
4. Passport Photograph of the company's Proprietor/MD
5. Passport Photograph of the company's Representative

48 hours registration period guaranteed
Minimum purchase of one trailer i.e 600 bags monthly on cash & carry basis
No Application/Registration deposit required

I need to take a break now to do some other things. Feel free to drop your questions and comments. I will be back with more information on how you can apply directly to the company and process involved.
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Jehem: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
If you meet the requirments to become a distributor, you can go to the dangote website and fill the form online and submit it online too or you can follow this link to fill the form http://cementdistributor.dangote-group.com:2121/. All the contact information you need to stay in touch with the company is on the webpage. I hope i was able to help you with some useful information. Have a nice day.
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Gold2Naira(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
Interesting thread
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Jehem: 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gold2Naira: Interesting thread

@Gold2naira thanks a lot, you are welcome
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by alukstea(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Enlightening.
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 21, 2013
the info is free right now but it can't be like 2years ago.

#team cement distributors#
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by osca234: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2013
does anyone know about the current price per bag from dangote plants to distributors?
who bears the transportation cost and how much is it please?
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Jehem: 3:35am On Sep 23, 2013
okpara ugo: the info is free right now but it can't be like 2years ago.

#team cement distributors#

Thats's because nigerians prefer to continually impoverish their brothers than to help them come out of poverty despite the sad economic situation of the country and the high level of poverty. That is why i shared this info immediately i came across it. People come to nairaland on a daily basis to get useful information to help themselves and it is not fair to keep asking them to pay for simple info everytime. I know that it is not all info that should be free but for God's sake we should try to help each other when it comes to simple information like this and if we do that nairaland and even Nigeria by extension shall be a better place. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Lawmann: 3:52am On Sep 23, 2013
@op,you are my kind of person.May God bless you.
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by osca234: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2013
osca234: does anyone know about the current price per bag from dangote plants to distributors?
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Jehem: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lawmann: @op,you are my kind of person.May God bless you.

@Lawmann thanks and you are welcome.
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Jehem: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
osca234: does anyone know about the current price per bag from dangote plants to distributors?

From the little research i carried out it seems the price of Dangote cement to distributors has been left at a flat rate of N1000 per bag, the transportation cost could be paid by the company or the buyer depending on the destination of the buyer. I hope this info helps you.
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by willo4ever: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2013
God will bless u plentifully for ur good work
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by willo4ever: 3:41am On Dec 26, 2013
Compliment of the season.....bro can i have ur phone nos..planning on starting dis bizness January..i need advise on d way forward.....thanx
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by civilserva: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Is this thread still alive?
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by autotrader014(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Any info on the current requirements
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Alexis85zhang: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2016
3.5m3 Self-Loading Concrete Mixing Machine For Sale

ADDFORCE SELF LOADING CONCRETE MIXER it’s a good supplement to your product offering.
ADDFORCE SELF LOADING CONCRETE MIXER, which only one driver can finish all concrete work(materials feeding, weighing , pumping, stirring, transport, discharge, washing), anywhere you want to go.

Should you have interest, please contact us for possible deal.
Best regards,
Ms. Alexis Zhang
Addforce Machine Co., Limited
Tel: +86-537-2531667
Fax:+86-537-2072035
Cell:+86-15853753217
www.addforce.cn
Exhibitions: Bauma China 2016 (2016. Nov. 22nd – 25th ) Booth No. E4.110

1 Share

Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Alexis85zhang: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2016
ADDFORCE SELF LOADING CONCRETE MIXER it’s a good supplement to your product offering.
ADDFORCE SELF LOADING CONCRETE MIXER, which only one driver can finish all concrete work(materials feeding, weighing , pumping, stirring, transport, discharge, washing), anywhere you want to go.

Best regards,
Ms. Alexis Zhang
www.addforce.cn
Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Alexis85zhang: 3:22am On Mar 14, 2018
Alexis85zhang:
3.5m3 Self-Loading Concrete Mixing Machine For Sale

Best regards,
Ms. Alexis Zhang
www.addforce.cn

Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Alexis85zhang: 3:23am On Mar 14, 2018
ADDFORCE SELF LOADING CONCRETE MIXER

1 Share

Re: Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier by Alexis85zhang: 3:23am On Mar 14, 2018
Alexis85zhang:
ADDFORCE SELF LOADING CONCRETE MIXER

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? / Company Formation In Nigeria: Q&A / How To Make Money Posting Classified Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.