Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata (37083 Views)

Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help / Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Nobody: 11:41am On May 14, 2015
L-R Alh Aliko Dangote, Alh Sunusi Dantata, Alh Alhassan Dantata and Mallam Alin Kumasi

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by gwales: 11:43am On May 14, 2015
Dangote my Role Model!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Nobody: 11:47am On May 14, 2015
Dangote the father of my unburn future girl friend and my roles models.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by ramdris(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2015
Surulere!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by tucky200(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2015
Oh

Ok
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by maryam6(f): 12:04pm On May 14, 2015
Alh. Aliko money dangote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Sparrow13: 12:16pm On May 14, 2015
The first generation of northern business elite

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 14, 2015
Sparrow13:
The first generation of northern business elite
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 14, 2015
now i see

he wasn't picked from d gutter

he was born rich

thumbs up dangote

uv mad nigerians proud

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by SHARIAREPORTERS: 1:32pm On May 14, 2015
Dis people dat "raped" our economy

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by okooloyun1(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2015
Baba olowo
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by tobtap: 1:33pm On May 14, 2015
definition of wealth...three generation of immense wealth...build wealth not riches

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by MOUA(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2015
genevieve nnaji sitting in a lawn chair, looking totally chill. ( photo )

genevieve nnaji sitting in a lawn chair, looking totally chill. This is too amazing!!....LOL.
but why only her??

source >>>>http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/genevieve-nnaji-sitting-in-lawn-chair.html

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 14, 2015
My money role model.

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2015
afolag:

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by seunlayi(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2015
Unto thee O Lord, Lift me up from the Valley to the Higher Ground.

What about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by okooloyun1(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2015
ramdris:
Surulere!
If you enter from Ojuelegba.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2015
Ok..Seen.

1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by lollystiver(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2015
And see where he his today some will still see this And say biafra must go
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by wunmi590(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Kingkamal(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2015
Aliko has no significance in the. North... he's not helping northerners.. No any reasonable foundation or university or school... he has no significance...

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by loomer: 1:35pm On May 14, 2015
Man with vision and mission
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by realtestament(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2015
All is see from L-R Money, Money, Money and Money #Shikena

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by HAH: 1:35pm On May 14, 2015
Dangote is a typical example of someone Born with silver spoon, great grand father Alhassan Dantata was the riches man in west africa in the early twentieth century, Sanusi Dantata his Grand Father and Hajiya Mariya an heir to Billions is his mother.

Keep faith your child may also be born with silver spoon if you work hard like the Dantata dynasty, afterall head of the dynasty Alhassan Dantata was an almajiri turn trader and worked hard

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by asumo12: 1:35pm On May 14, 2015
WAS HERE
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by seunlayi(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2015
afolag:
with this your comment, if you stand beside a robber, I won't notice any difference between both of you angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by olasha1(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2015
You think you have made d worse mistake in life??just imagine what will be d feeling of those ladies that Dump Dangote ,when he was young like this..
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 14, 2015
hisssss
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by efilefun(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dis people dat "raped" our economy
why are you so bitter Every successful human stole from the economy Smh. He might pay his way into getting policies that favors him but if your leaders ain't corrupt he will never try that.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by moweta(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2015
No b small tin
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by xreal: 1:38pm On May 14, 2015
Dantata/Dangote family flying private jets since 1947.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by ogalanya(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2015
money is good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts / Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today / What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.