Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Am Giving My .com Money Site Give Away Free. To A Lucky Person - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am Giving My .com Money Site Give Away Free. To A Lucky Person (615 Views)

delete thread / Make More Money Site Owners / (free) .com Blog Give Away. To A Lucky Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Giving My .com Money Site Give Away Free. To A Lucky Person by infomarketing99: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
hello peepz its your boy joe back again with with another freebie. Well i'm giving one of my successful site away again... Im one of the best if not the best internet marketer in nigeria.

This site has made me some decient amount of cash when i say decient i mean big money... I believe on direct marketing.

I make money on the site through ebooks and rendering seo services to people and also consulting. Dont worry if u dont know all this their are many ebooks on the site to guide u. you can blog about anything... The link to the site is in my signature

i'm giving this away coz i dont have much time for the site again and i know many people are struggling to make money online.

Note: first call first serve +2348180805435. I will send u the cpanel details and other related stuffs to make u the full owner.

Your boy joe @freebie stuffs again cheesy
Re: Am Giving My .com Money Site Give Away Free. To A Lucky Person by Kidstell: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Me myself and i is not interested in a site that has no said advert for any amount. Not recognise by google as if it was launched yesterday

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of A Web Site Designer... / Wordpress Church Website Template Needed / Daily 600 Views For A Week At The Rate Of 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.