Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Mtv Base Official Naija Top Ten Chart- Dbanj On Top With "Don't Tell Me Nonsense - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mtv Base Official Naija Top Ten Chart- Dbanj On Top With "Don't Tell Me Nonsense (478 Views)

I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label / Timaya Throws Shades At MTV Base (mama Award) / MTV Base Africa Replies Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtv Base Official Naija Top Ten Chart- Dbanj On Top With "Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Adisa419: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Multiple award winning singer, D'Banj, is now the leader of the MTV Base Official Naija Top 10 with his hit video, "Don't Tell Me Nonsense."
D'Banj displaced Chidinma's "E Mi Ni Baller", video from the number one spot to number two after the latter stayed two weeks as number one.
Popular Tattoo-faced DJ Sose will join VJ Ehis in the studio this week to go through the charts as well as carefully analyse some of the biggest names rocking the Nigeria music scene.
Olamide and Skuki have both jumped two places, with the former's "Duro Soke" moving to number 6 and "Voom Va" at number 7.
Timaya also moves to number 5 after two weeks stuck at number 6 with "Ekoloma Demba", while DJ Xclusive moves up one place to number 4 with "No Time".
Dammy Krane and Dr Sid have made it to the charts this week with Dammy Krane's"Xteristics" making an appearance at number 9 and "Talented" by Dr Sid coming in at number 10 while former number one's- P-Square, Flavour - have dropped out of the chart.
The complete MTV chart for 13 September - 19 September 2013 is given below:
1. D'Banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense
2. Chidinma - E Mi Ni Baller
3. Burna Boy - Run My Race
4. DJ Xclusive - No Time
5. Timaya - Ekoloma Demba
6. Olamide - Duro Soke
7. Skuki - Voom Va
8. Wande Coal - The Kick
9. Dammy Krane - Xteristics
10.Dr Sid - Talented
Re: Mtv Base Official Naija Top Ten Chart- Dbanj On Top With "Don't Tell Me Nonsense by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Lol! Who is tellin him nonsense.
Anyti will top the nigerian list naaah! Where is terry g sef?

I dey hail oh!

Definitely signs of end timegrin

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Ordered To Stay Away From Paparazzo After LAX Scuffle / Producers Hate Me because I Don’t Allow Them Sléep With Ladies —actoremeka Ike / OJB Recuperating In India After Surgery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.