Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label (29218 Views)

Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father / Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record / Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by abiodun2007: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dbanj has opened up on the state of artistes he signed to his DB records.He also revealed record labels died after Mohits..Speaking to journalists during MTVBase media hangout, when asked if he dropped Tonto Dikeh from his label,he said

Going back to your question, I had a meeting with my team last year and I told all of them from my producer to singers that they must really work hard in 2016. I lead by example.
I am not using inside resources; I now work with anybody from anywhere. For instance, I never met the producer of ‘Emergency’ before he did the song. A Nigerian that I had never met before also produced the next song I plan to drop soon. I featured a South African on it. I want everyone on the label to follow that direction because I have made up my mind that we cannot continue to do the same thing and expect results.

Though I believe that all my artistes including Tonto Dikeh can stand alone, I feel we should do things differently. If you look at the artistes on the label, you would agree with me that there is something special about them.
Also, when a woman is married, it becomes a different ball game. I have not seen Tonto since her marriage and she has a child right now too. She has been out of the country.
When we spoke, the last thing she told me was that she wanted to concentrate on her foundation before any other thing. Right now, I just want to continue to work with great talents from different places.

On record labels in Nigeria

There is no point fooling one another; record labels in Nigeria died after Mo’ Hits. I am saying the truth; there is no record label again.
Any artiste that buys a laptop, produces a song and manages to get his uncle to pay for the video could as well call himself a record label owner. A record label must have distribution channels in place.

On Marriage

Who says I am not married? I am not married but if I want to I would do it secretly. I am tired of people asking me that question; it is my life.

Getting married won’t change my music or anything and I am not trying to get married so as to enter another phase in my life. My wife doesn' t need fame; my fame is enough for the whole family.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/ive-not-seen-the-actress-since-her.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by abiodun2007: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by neutrotoba(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Come sign me Nigga
I fit epp you

6 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by fammo: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Emergency
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
Dbanj didn't sack Tonto, Tonto dumped his label. Both Dbanj and Tonto lacks in one thing, SINGING TALENT!!

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by fatheritunu: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Am not a don jazzy's fan but the truth is that only don jazzy and olamide are trying so hard to push their artist.

20 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
d guy above me is right u knw

2 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by IamOpemipo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
Dbanj didn't sack Tonto, Tonto dumped his label. Both Dbanj and Tonto lacks in one thing, SINGING TALENT!!

Kwale weed is bad

8 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Mopolchi: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
No need to look for her. Don't you get it? She's married!

5 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
Tonto dikeh?
Dbanj?
Music?

abeg make una no make person laf.

Tonto dikeh's music em blike crack CD plates

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Phrankin(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
F
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Sir03(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
She said she quit abi?
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by judemmesoma(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
nah becos Tonto no sabi sing

1 Like

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by vosquare: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
I really love dz reply

On Marriage

Who says I am not married? I am not married but if I want to I would do it secretly. I am tired of people asking me that question; it is my life.

Getting married won’t change my music or anything and I am not trying to get married so as to enter another phase in my life. My wife doesn' t need fame; my fame is enough for the whole family.

Dbanj, just do your thing.. No mind dem haters..they will never c u coming through smiley smiley

15 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by sEGXY2(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Kwale weed is bad
I concur!
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Afta tasting the puuussy

4 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by durubrian(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
lol.....
the babe stopped sharing the PULANI with him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Raheemzee(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
Her lullaby of a song
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by vosquare: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
lofty900:
snrman:
Afta tasting the puuussy

1 Like

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by stubbornman(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
KoKo garri records!!! cheesy ...

d banj can sign anything oh embarassed with Tonto dike in his record label ,I think Vic-O stands a chance ,just watch out
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by darocha1: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
loool. Emergence needs an emergency
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Spanner4(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
cheesy Tonto dike don't want story that touches the heart
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by damton(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
I no wan say u she epp.
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by treshbanj: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
D'banj remains one famous artist in Africa! Emergency that song is my best from D'banj

11 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by damton(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
I no wan say who she epp.
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by blesoh(f): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=lofty900 post=44969496]Dbanj didn't sack Tonto, Tonto dumped his label. Both Dbanj and Tonto lacks in one thing, SINGING TALENT!! [/quote
You just murdered two people career lol ☺
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2016
Him get other artistes?
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by zico4real22: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
tonto no try at all
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Oluwacolded: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
I hate her songs with muscle
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Praizekeyz(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
Don't take things too serious we are just here to catch fun.

1 Like

Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by Fash20: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Signing ton to dikeh was a dumb fu*k move by dbanj
Re: I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Phrankin:
F
is this plot for sale?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Will Die For Yvonne & Dust-off Tonto Dikeh / Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae / Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.