Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,889 members, 7,956,352 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigerian Celebrities That Allegedly Bleach Their Skin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities That Allegedly Bleach Their Skin (5354 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities That Allegedly Bleach Their Skin by eric1960: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/nigerian-celebrities-who-have-been_13.html

Dencia: I can't think of any Nigerian celebrity who gets bashed online for her looks like hard working and highly connected singer Dencia. That she is a beautiful lady is not in doubt, however, there have been talks that the singer surgically enhanced her God given features.
One of the things she has been accused of doing is bleaching her skin

Toke Makinwa: There is absolutely no celebrity whose main claim to fame is on the issue of her allegedly bleaching her skin. Some people even claim she was as black as charcoal but is now as light as a "white lady". So you can imagine my shock when I saw a picture of the OAP in her university days, and she was exactly the same she is now. Light skinned.

Yvonne Nelson: That this Ghanaian beauty is enterprising and hard working is not in doubt. She has her own line of human hair, her boutique and she is currently working on her third movie. However, people have accused her of undergoing a complete 360 degree change, physically. First people where shocked by her drastic weight loss, then people started talking about her alleged bleaching. When she heard talks about the bleaching stuff, she decided to release a statement, setting the records straight that she is not.

Tonto Dikeh: This eccentric, brash, actress and singer, has been accused of alot of things and bleaching is one of them. She has not addressed the rumour directly. She instead said she was "toning" not bleaching when she was interviewed on rubbing minds.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Allegedly Bleach Their Skin by gluv01(f): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Yvonne looks like a pretty ghost grin

Tonto's arms were big and flabby, she worked on it

I'm tripping for Dencia's thin waist cool

The other one I don't know
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Allegedly Bleach Their Skin by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Some of them bleach to improve their self esteem, moderation is key.
I'm not an advocate for bleaching but people should be allowed to do what they feel is best for them without having to face so much scrutiny from myopic people like you who are under the impression that people must bend over backwards to accommodate your opinions. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Allegedly Bleach Their Skin by lepasharon(f): 12:16am On Sep 17, 2013
aki and pawpaw also undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Allegedly Bleach Their Skin by eric1960: 12:25am On Sep 17, 2013
Rukky Sanda: She is such a beauty. She has transformed into a barbie doll right before our eyes. Her skin is to die for. Some people have attributed it to bleaching, she attributes it to her "cream". In an interview she granted Bella Naija, she addressed the rumour when she said.....

"I’m light o, and I’m going to do everything I have to maintain my complexion. If they like they should call it bleaching or washing, whatever they want to call it. Me and my cream, we are best buddies. Whatever they want to say, they should continue. Me I am making money. When nobody is talking about you, then you are not doing something right.

(1) (Reply)

C Wat Dis Students Are Doing.... / Is This Guy The Sexiest Nairalander, Or A Day Dreamer? / Agege Bread Sellers And Street Hawkers Are Now Dressing Like Models Already(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.