Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ (5352 Views)

Silver Spoon Kids! The Top 6 Nigerian Musicians Who Were Born Rich / Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons / Nigerian Celebs With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
I was meditating today when I discovered that the following BOMBAY are arguably the biggest we have around.

1. Omotola Jolade Ekehinde:is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist and former model of an Ondo descent from Lagos, Nigeria. Since her Nollywood film debut in 1995, the leading actress has appeared in 300 films, selling millions of video copies. After receiving numerous high-profile awards, launching a music career, and amassing an enviable fan base, the press has revered the Screen Nation 'Best Actress' as The African Magic. She is the first African celebrity to receive over 1 million likes on her Facebook page

2. Toolz:is a Nigerian radio personality, talk show host, and presenter. She is best known for hosting The Midday Show on The Beat 99.9 FM, as well as The Juice on Ndani TV. Toolz is also the host of X Factor West Africa

3. Daneilla Okeke:is a Nigerian actress. In 2013, she starred as "Joke" in Lagos Cougars, a role that earned her the Best Actress in a Leading Role nomination at both the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards and 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards

4. Empress Njamah:

5. Juliet Ibrahim:is a Ghanaian actress, film producer, singer and humanitarian of Lebanese, Liberian and Ghanaian descent. She won the Best Actress in a Leading Role award at the 2010 Ghana Movie Awards for her role in 4 Play. She has been referred to as the "Most Beautiful West African Woman" according to A-listers Magazine. In 2014 she released a music video for her hit song "Its Over Now" featuring General Pype

6. Joselyn Dumas

1 Share

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Lolitua(f): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hmm,,cool,,how many ppu!! How many pics??
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
shocked
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by iamord(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Marsatto:
I was meditating today when I discovered that the following BOMBAY are arguably the biggest we have around.

1. Omotola Jolade Ekehinde:is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist and former model of an Ondo descent from Lagos, Nigeria. Since her Nollywood film debut in 1995, the leading actress has appeared in 300 films, selling millions of video copies. After receiving numerous high-profile awards, launching a music career, and amassing an enviable fan base, the press has revered the Screen Nation 'Best Actress' as The African Magic. She is the first African celebrity to receive over 1 million likes on her Facebook page

2. Toolz:is a Nigerian radio personality, talk show host, and presenter. She is best known for hosting The Midday Show on The Beat 99.9 FM, as well as The Juice on Ndani TV. Toolz is also the host of X Factor West Africa

3. Daneilla Okeke:is a Nigerian actress. In 2013, she starred as "Joke" in Lagos Cougars, a role that earned her the Best Actress in a Leading Role nomination at both the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards and 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards

4. Empress Njamah:

5. Juliet Ibrahim:is a Ghanaian actress, film producer, singer and humanitarian of Lebanese, Liberian and Ghanaian descent. She won the Best Actress in a Leading Role award at the 2010 Ghana Movie Awards for her role in 4 Play. She has been referred to as the "Most Beautiful West African Woman" according to A-listers Magazine. In 2014 she released a music video for her hit song "Its Over Now" featuring General Pype

6. Joselyn Dumas

Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$

.Scrolls down

5. Juliet ibrahim

6. Joselyn dumas

Haba

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Enegod(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
kia see yansh
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by briantext(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
#bullshit that ass is for shitting
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Kenzico(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Useless thread! Nairalanders everytym with ladies n ar.ses!
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Lolitua(f): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kenzico:
Pastor!! But y na?? Y did u open d thread?? Or d a$$ are not enough??

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Enegod(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kenzico:
u like booobs? Tell them to switch over to booobs talk

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
what am i doing here?
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by IfyAwazie(f): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
And they all have natural not fake like d oyinbos
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by jejemanito: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
None beats rokiatu's wink

CLICK www.nairaland.com/rokiatu to verify wink

Am make sure you vote for her on miss NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
@Marsatto Considering that your brain is in your a$$, you suppose be no 7. You even boldly write am day "Juliet Ibrahim: is a Ghanaian actress"... E be like say you don dey shit the small brain wey dey ass sef

1 Like

Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Enegod:
kia see yansh
change your username to ene(satan)...that enegod no fit you at all...grin
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by ninovandross(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
@op so empress no get bio abi?, shey u no fit even write about her and timaya
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Kenzico:
then you are also useless for opening a useless thread....
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
briantext:
#bullshit that ass is for shitting
I thought it is for smelling...too many mumus on nairaland these days...grin
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
shocked
close your mouth before house-fly go enter am
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Rapaltar(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
errr....weris eroticAngela..... Guess shes got a ''brighter future behind her'''.
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
iamord:

.Scrolls down

5. Juliet ibrahim

6. Joselyn dumas

Haba
op is a confused person.
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Big4wig(m): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Op u need Jesus

btw Sleeping in church while pastor is preaching is forgivable but when u start snoring...u can never make heaven again!
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by iconize(m): 12:03am On Nov 03, 2014
iamord:

.Scrolls down

5. Juliet ibrahim

6. Joselyn dumas

Haba

Are you dumb? tongue

Is Juliet a Nigerian?
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by iamord(m): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2014
iconize:

Are you dumb? tongue

Is Juliet a Nigerian?

If u grab why I put that u will know u are dumb for quoting me.. If Jocelyn dumas and juliet ibrahim are not nigerians what are they doing in a nigerian ranking
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by iconize(m): 12:14am On Nov 03, 2014
iamord:

If u grab why I put that u will know u are dumb for quoting me.. If Jocelyn dumas and juliet ibrahim are not nigerians what are they doing in a nigerian ranking

Who's Jocelyn dumas?

The op is actually dumb as you, if not dumber.
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by iamord(m): 12:16am On Nov 03, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
op is a confused person.

I just wonder how he came about such
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by iamord(m): 12:17am On Nov 03, 2014
iconize:

Who's Jocelyn dumas?

The op is actually dumb as you, if not dumber.

I understand.. U know u are dumb
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by iconize(m): 12:23am On Nov 03, 2014
iamord:

I understand.. U know u are dumb

Yes, by joining the moronic op in calling Juliet Ibrahim a Nigerian. Lmao!
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by 100Cents: 12:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Smh.

Drooling over people's wives and girlfriends..
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by iamord(m): 12:32am On Nov 03, 2014
iconize:

Yes, by joining the moronic op in calling Juliet Ibrahim a Nigerian. Lmao!

Hahaha ! Glad u know.
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by iconize(m): 12:35am On Nov 03, 2014
iamord:

Hahaha ! Glad u know.

The joke is on you but you're too dumb so you wouldn't know. Lmao!
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Enegod(m): 12:49am On Nov 03, 2014
wakacome:
change your username to ene(satan)...that enegod no fit you at all...grin
angry
Re: Top 6 Nigerian Celebs With The Biggest A$$ by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 03, 2014
jejemanito:
None beats rokiatu's wink

CLICK www.nairaland.com/rokiatu to verify wink

Am make sure you vote for her on miss NL
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Lexus Glass Car(photos) / Toke Makinwa And Linda Ikeji Come And See What Your Mates Are Doing [PICS] / See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.