Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Dj Caise Causes Commotion In Lagos With "Skelewu Dance" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Caise Causes Commotion In Lagos With "Skelewu Dance" (1015 Views)

Mandisa Dlanga's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public / Chocolate City Artiste Dj Caise Reveals Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dj Caise Causes Commotion In Lagos With "Skelewu Dance" by topclubv: 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
Davido "Skelewu Dance has taken over, even the Togolese soccer star Emmanuel Adebayor has been biten by the bug and just recently a video of him doing "Skelewu Dance" went viral.
DJ Caise felt is time for him to join in the rave of the moment since the likes of Adebayor has the league of "Skelewuians" if i am allowed to coined the word.
http://naijalatestmovies..com/2013/09/dj-caise-causes-commotion-in-lagos-with.html
Re: Dj Caise Causes Commotion In Lagos With "Skelewu Dance" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ha ah! Wonders no go end...i dont know whats to like about the dance song sef!

2 mi its all about a bunch of creeps who r trying to showoff just too hard what they borrowed on collateral from their banks.
Re: Dj Caise Causes Commotion In Lagos With "Skelewu Dance" by mzwealth(f): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Woz so special abt dis skelewu of a thing.anyway davido na my guy bt is skelewu's dance step different from d ongoing etighi or kukere dance?or azonto kind of?

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures From Ruggedman's Birthday Party - Beverly And Other ... / Cute Photos: Nadia Buari Chilling With Her Mum / Pictures:nigerian Amber Rose Meets Her Foreign Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.