Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public (1972 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public by olaneyo18: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2016
Popular comedian Lepacious Bose Don change look as she now completely transformed after her trimming exercise at the gym.

Lots of her photo floods palmchat and Facebook. And they said people that saw her were in excitement

Bose Ogunboye as Lepacious Bose is also known also shared this today: “These days I just love taking pictures, it’s amazing how far av come from acting like I love the camera, and actually loving it. The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step, make a choice, start today, a little walk, a little exercise, a conscious healthier eating habit….it all comes together slowly but surely, you too can loose that weight, let’s enjoy this journey together. Almost 2yrs on this journey and I can’t stop smiling. #lovinglife”

Cc Lalatiscala move to front page

Re: Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public by olaneyo18: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2016
She looks rockable nw

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2016
Wow,,, she really looks great now...
Re: Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public by olaneyo18: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yes she's good nw.
Re: Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public by olaneyo18: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
This is just telling us that we should not look down on anybody even on ourselves too

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public by SwtLynZy(f): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Her vry recent pic will leave u speechless
Re: Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public by prela(f): 3:11am On Apr 04, 2016
She must have had this goal in mind long B4 now considering her stage name........u go girl
Re: Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public by TohKunBoh: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Looking great
Re: Lepacious Bose Causes Commotion In The Public by ayobami52(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
She is smarter now. Lalatiscala should move to fp

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Aki Serving At NYSC / Meet Nigeria Model Romangoddess With The Biggest Endowments Bo*bs / OMG! See The Photo These Secondary School Girls Posted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.