Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Actress Doris Simeon Finally Speaks Out, "I Am Not Dating Minjin" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Doris Simeon Finally Speaks Out, "I Am Not Dating Minjin" (1309 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Fan Helps Nollywood Actress, Doris Simeon Out With Her Spelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Doris Simeon Finally Speaks Out, "I Am Not Dating Minjin" by amakaikeng(f): 12:03am On Sep 17, 2013
If you recall, the rumour mill went agog in August at actress Doris Simeon’s birthday party. The gist was that Doris and Kenis Music singer Minjin, who by the way is much younger than her were dating. The reason for the gossip was that Minjin flew into the country to celebrate Doris’ birthday with her. Many couldn’t understand why he would do that except they were a hot item. The rumour even went as far as saying the singer bought her a car. I’m sorry, but am not aware that Minjin is that rich sha.

In any case, Doris has debunked the rumour calling it baseless,

"I wonder why anyone would start a baseless story. I was on set with a colleague, Biodun Okeowo and took a picture with her Honda Pilot and next thing is Doris Simeon gets a new toy and now Minjin buys Doris Simeon a car?"

"I’ve decided to keep mum and face my career and live the best of my life in God’s guidance, but someone keeps imagining things. I work for heaven’s sake and I can confidently and comfortable acquire an automobile of my choice! Why would I date Minjin to buy a car....Continue to read more here...http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/actress-doris-simeon-finally-speaks-out.html

(1) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Is No Longer Among The World's Most Powerful Women / Maheeda Has Been Banned From Instagram For Posting Explicit Pictures.. / Pictures From Toolz's Boo (capt. Tunde Demuren) Birthday Celebration Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.