Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Will Happen To You When You Say/post Negetive Information About Somebody - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will Happen To You When You Say/post Negetive Information About Somebody (415 Views)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. / I Gave 3 Elderly Men Wrong Information About Mosquito. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To You When You Say/post Negetive Information About Somebody by newslife: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2013
Many say negetive things about someone to get attention or comments, many do it to tarnish someone's image, many do it to have fun etc but you don't know that all these has a huge negetive effects on you both physical and spiritual. Respect other people's reputation because it is said that respect is reciprocal, however, i believe that people that do all these never progress but they think it is normal so stop destroying somebody's image (which he used everything to build) because you are also destroying your future which you haven't started
Re: What Will Happen To You When You Say/post Negetive Information About Somebody by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 17, 2013
When I say filthy things about people and they not worth it I'm gonna be feeling remorse afterwards but when say filthy and dirty things about people and I know I'm really describing them cus they worth it then I'm gonna feel so fulfilled like I'm 2pac•

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite No Longer Safe / Is It Not Insanity? ........... What Is Your Thought About Gun(s)? / Do You Correct Grammatical Errors When Given A Document To Type?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.