Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! (1928 Views)

2nd Lady Claiming Affair With Pastor Biodun Says Her Life Is Being Threatened! / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / I Think I'm Losing My Faith In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2013
You still think everything is what it seem, you better have a rethink? We are surely in the end time and many things are happening which when told you will never believe those behind it.
In this present generation standing for the truth/Christ could cost you your life!

Sometimes this gets funny and I fee like a star and sometimes very irritating. People watching and waiting around my house from morning till night just for my life.
Well many are richer for it because they do nothing just sit and hang around and get paid, while the main assassins hang some where waiting for calls to come out and get the job done, get paid handsomely........
Waiting for the right time by the leading of the Holy Spirit to share the whole story, TILL THEN I AM SOLD OUT TO CHRIST JESUS AND NOTHING CAN SEPARATE ME FROM HIS LOVE!

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by RayMcBlue(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2013
Paranoid much?

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2013
Ray McBlue: Paranoid much?
You strike me as one who doesn't respect any contrary opinion. Must everything tally with what you have in mind?

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2013
You all still think all is what it seems, we are in the endtime and things are happening fast. All that threatens the new kingdom have been killed are being killed n make it look like accidents, n those in the forefront u will never believe. I pity many following blindly for many will not be rapturable and pay dearly for their salvation after rapture, that is if they would be able to endure. The people I pity the most are those that dont believe in God, if u still think all this is unreasonable, then why is my life n many others in constant threat?
Many have died n everyone thinks its just an accident, I tell u all this things are orchestrated, the ruling people in the word are all involved. Leaders in religion, media/entertainment, politics just name it. The funny and interesting aspect is the leaders in religion, I tell u without mincing words, 95% of them are part of this believe it or leave it.
Very soon Jesus would appear in the sky n the Holy Ghost would be taken from the earth, then reality will done on all!

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2013
Ray McBlue: Paranoid much?

Smiles, reality would soon done on U!
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by RayMcBlue(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Smiles, reality would soon done on U!

Really? From where I'm sitting, the world is real enough, thank you very much!

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by RayMcBlue(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Reyginus: You strike me as one who doesn't respect any contrary opinion. Must everything tally with what you have in mind?

Sure, I do. If the opinion is less fantastic and more realistic in nature. I'm a realist, after all.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Sure, I do. If the opinion is less fantastic and more realistic in nature. I'm a realist, after all.
Okay. Enjoy.
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin grin i believe i have a few verses for your plight

1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

4 Likes

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by made2fit(f): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Its better you say the whole story or you don't say anything at all.
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin i believe i have a few verses for your plight

1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Thanks bro, its the WORD that still keep me going!

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
made2fit: Its better you say the whole story or you don't say anything at all.

Saying the whole story will be difficult, I had no intention of saying anything, even what I did today was 'cos I am so pressed.
Even if I want to share the whole story it will be difficult for me 'cos dont even know where to start from, so what I have decided to do is to give excerpts on this thread from time to time. If u stay tuned u will get to know much n put all the pieces together.
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 8:54am On Sep 18, 2013
Tribulation is a price every Christian must pay in order to posses the kingdom, else we are illegitimate children. And especially in this dispensation it is so worse, though in different forms that you might not even notice except in cases that is so obvious like open persecution.
PRAYING FOR ALL IN THE SITUATION, I PRAY THAT THE GRACE OF GOD WILL BE SUFFICIENT.

Strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, 'We must through many tribulations enter the kingdom of God.'
Acts 14:22

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2013
I will gladly die when the time comes, but u my killers may u all live n reign forever and ever on earth n never die. Though i can't do much against u n dont enjoy my life wishing i was dead, but my greatest testimony is to be alive for that really get u annoyed n threatened ur kingdom (kingdom of darkness). I will be alive today, tomorrow, next tomorrow, next week, next month, next year...............
And there is nothing any of u can do about that, for I am dead n my life is hidden with Christ!

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by CVWordsmith: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Maybe you now fully understand how non-christians feel about your verbal treats
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
C.V Wordsmith:
Maybe you now fully understand how non-christians feel about your verbal treats

Dont really get u?
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 3:07am On Oct 04, 2013
Thank you Father for being counted worthy to suffer for thy name, smiles!
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 4:15am On Oct 09, 2013
This is the reason I dont complain despite all I am going through;

I read an account of someone that was taken to Heaven and Hell. One of the accounts of the journey to Hell was, he saw a man in Hell being punished and his scream seem to be louder than the others. He was going with Jesus and the man was pleading to return to the earth just for 1 minute. So Jesus turned and ask him why he wants to go back to the earth just for one minute. He said he would give anything just to return to the earth just for one minute to repent and die so he won't come to this place, he said he dont even care if he is the most wretched, miserable or poorest person on earth.

So this got me thinking daily and guide my thoughts no matter what I am going through never to complain, for I know that the suffering of this present world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in me Romans 8:18
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2013
Pastor Olu T: You still think everything is what it seem, you better have a rethink? We are surely in the end time and many things are happening which when told you will never believe those behind it.
In this present generation standing for the truth/Christ could cost you your life!

Sometimes this gets funny and I fee like a star and sometimes very irritating. People watching and waiting around my house from morning till night just for my life.
Well many are richer for it because they do nothing just sit and hang around and get paid, while the main assassins hang some where waiting for calls to come out and get the job done, get paid handsomely........
Waiting for the right time by the leading of the Holy Spirit to share the whole story, TILL THEN I AM SOLD OUT TO CHRIST JESUS AND NOTHING CAN SEPARATE ME FROM HIS LOVE!

2Co 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

this scripture is hard to believe really, but if you know what is at stake you will realize that its indeed good to suffer for the lord especially if its not self invoked.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
pet_saint:

2Co 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

this scripture is hard to believe really, but if you know what is at stake you will realize that its indeed good to suffer for the lord especially if its not self invoked.

Yes I do which is why I am still doing what I am doing despite all
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by ooman(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
deluded poor thing, you need deliverance from jesus, from delusions
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2013
ooman: deluded poor thing, you need deliverance from jesus, from delusions

I laugh at ur ignorance though never mocking u for I know what lays ahead so I pray for ur soul. U call ur life being openly threatened delusion?

The world is being run by some ppl, even Nigeria, so my friend reality would soon done on U.s.

Accept Jesus as ur Lord n savior before its too late!
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by ooman(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I laugh at ur ignorance though never mocking u for I know what lays ahead so I pray for ur soul. U call ur life being openly threatened delusion?

The world is being run by some ppl, even Nigeria, so my friend reality would soon done on U.s.

Accept Jesus as ur Lord n savior before its too late!

accept jesus or go to hell right? that's it, your jesus is the menace here. he is the person that must be terminated.
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by nedostic: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2013
@OP,

May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies and grace strengthens you. Just keep up with your faith in JHWH!

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2013
nedostic: @OP,

May the Almighty God in his infinite mercies and grace strengthens you. Just keep up with your faith in JHWH!

Paul said we are FOOLS for Christ sake, sincerely I am just beginning to understand this!

For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake.

Philippians 1:29

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2013
A Nigerian christian talking about persecution to an atheist.........lol......
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 9:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Logicboy03: A Nigerian christian talking about persecution to an atheist.........lol......
U dont have an idea, smile!
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
U dont have an idea, smile!

ironic
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

ironic

I sincerely pity u for u dont have a single idea of what u are doing, I pray u realize before its too late.

NB pls dont derail this thread its for a purpose
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by MrTroll(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nice script you got here. Just play it cool ok? Don't overdo it though...wink
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by PastorOluT(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mr Troll: Nice script you got here. Just play it cool ok? Don't overdo it though...wink

Thanks man, but what do u mean by 'overdo', I would sincerely want to know?
Re: My Life Is Being Threatened For My Faith! by MrTroll(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Thanks man, but what do u mean by 'overdo', I would sincerely want to know?
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divine Remembrance / Darwinian Evolution Doesn't Pass The Scientific Test. / Pope Francis On Thursday Met With Most Nigerian Bishops In Rome(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.