Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Are You Tired Of Looking For A Job Or Still Looking For One? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Tired Of Looking For A Job Or Still Looking For One? (729 Views)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Do You Need A Sales Job Or Want A Better One? SALESMANSHIP CENTRE / I'm tired of looking for a job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Looking For A Job Or Still Looking For One? by Metroguy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
Hi there,

Have you been trying to seek for a way to securing a job with no success?

Have you been looking a way to make money online?

Have you heard that google is paying people $$$ just for doing nothing only to have ads placed on their weblogs and websites and getting paid when and only when the ads are clicked? Those are the ads you see that have such captions as "Ads By Google".

Do you know you can get these weblogs for free without paying for it?

Well, here's some of my money making weblogs which I created and making me money monthly even while I'm on vacation.

www.onlinewealthproducts..com
www.cashinflowproducts..com
www.hugeaffiliatecommissions..com

Those are but few of my money making weblogs which I created and yielding me a monthly income of $267.57. (Included in the weblogs are other money making products which also yield more money for me).

You can get your Weblogs and get them designed if only you act fast. Txt or call me on 0802 746 1092 with the word "weblogs" and your name and I will surely get back at you.

Note: If you aint sure about this, ask those who know what I'm telling you. I'm still optimizing my weblogs to increase more revenue for me and more traffic. Start txting or call now before promotion ends,

Uche Ikechukwu B
0802 746 0192
www.internetnewsandtips.com

(1) (Reply)

An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! / Etb Next Test / Urgently Needed (vacancy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.