Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Life's Symphony: A Short Story - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life's Symphony: A Short Story (10618 Views)

Symphony No. 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by uxomykaz: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2013
'Life is a comedy, life is a tragedy: the more you live, the more
you laugh and cry.
dat says it all...
sad ending..bt a wonderful story tho.kip it up..
And to all dos dat dnt lyk d ending bcus of d tragedy(all i can say is dat u shud always remember dat life is nt a fairly tale or utopia where everytin seems to be perfect....which applies to literature *stories* too)xo dnt get 2 comfortable and always expect stories to ending d way you wnt it...
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Yettocome(m): 12:48am On Sep 29, 2013
@ Clemzy. Thanks for being there till the end.

@ Chistar. You know Ola was one in a million to her. That is the power of love.

@ The Sexy boss and the indefatigable Sexitee. I still learn o. Hope I was able to impress you with it?.

@Uxomykaz. You have said it all. I ended it like that cos I knw people wont expect it. And moreso, I sacrificed Ola for that young child that ran into the road.

Thanks everybody for reading. Your comments are still welcome.
I am taking a break and soonest I will come back with another fiction for you people. Thanks for the support. You made the ride smooth.

Still... I write.... And I am.... Yet to come....

1 Like

Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Clemzy16(m): 1:40am On Sep 29, 2013
Yettocome: @ Clemzy. Thanks for being there till the end.

@ Chistar. You know Ola was one in a million to her. That is the power of love.

@ The Sexy boss and the indefatigable Sexitee. I still learn o. Hope I was able to impress you with it?.

@Uxomykaz. You have said it all. I ended it like that cos I knw people wont expect it. And moreso, I sacrificed Ola for that young child that ran into the road.

Thanks everybody for reading. Your comments are still welcome.
I am taking a break and soonest I will come back with another fiction for you people. Thanks for the support. You made the ride smooth.

Still... I write.... And I am.... Yet to come....
1000000+ likes
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by kentochi(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2013
Nice one story you have here.
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nooo o o o o o jor!!! Ola can't just die like that naaaaa!!! Ah-han!!!

Nice story tho.....Oga Yettocome.....se you don come now?...lolz....#RESPECT boss
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Therock5555(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chai, so dis story don finish, dis is too sweet jare. Sorry boss i been no dey comment as supposed cus of too many work and my thread updating stress.

No worry o, ur next story na me go be chairman for there.

Thumbs up man, your best is yettocome
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Yettocome(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Maybe by the time you come back from your break. I want to think of something new. I asked if you were impressed with this one.
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Sexitee03(f): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yettocome: Maybe by the time you come back from your break. I want to think of something new. I asked if you were impressed with this one.

I am impressed dear, it was just too short but that's how we all started. For example, MY FIREND HER BOYFRIEND AND I was my first erotic story ever. When I first wrote it, it was just four shorts episodes. But when I became an established writer, I found out that my characters were underdeveloped and my plot had space for more. So I revisited it and rewrote it. I'm sure when you get your bearings, you can turn this story into a 15 long episodes story. Please don't wait for me oo. What if I don't come back?
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Yettocome(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sexitee03:

I am impressed dear, it was just too short but that's how we all started. For example, MY FIREND HER BOYFRIEND AND I was my first erotic story ever. When I first wrote it, it was just four shorts episodes. But when I became an established writer, I found out that my characters were underdeveloped and my plot had space for more. So I revisited it and rewrote it. I'm sure when you get your bearings, you can turn this story into a 15 long episodes story. Please don't wait for me oo. What if I don't come back?
Thanks sis. I am sure you will come back. For my story that was short, its cos of the phone jare. The thing can only take fivethousand words. I want to make it longer but I am getting angry with the phone, so I have to end it quick. There are places I can make it longer.
Maybe miracle can happen before my next story. I hope that can be longer than this. Thanks again.
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Lekeloke(f): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
I've read quite a number of stories on NL and this is my first comment. I have to say Yettocome? Is not the name for you. You have already arrived. This piece is just an inch beyond brilliant. I won't forgive you for Ola's death though. It pained me. Keep it up!
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by kgurl23(f): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
Nice Job Yettocome...bt seriously, Ola shudnt hv died na....They shud hv Lived Happily till the end. #Sad stuff# sad
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Mador(f): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
nice work dude....sad much!!!it would hav bin cool if it had a happy end though
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
cheeeezus chrish walai i was so captivated with these piece....thumbs up bro.....although i'm not really into the arts i must say these piece made me sit 4 almost three hours.....more ink to ur pen bro.....i hail ooooooooooooo
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by priscasmart(f): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
I Like d ending...I never Saw it coming...Nicee!!!
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Tonia500(f): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
*Drys tears* oh dear,was nt expecting that ending bt u try my dear,thumbs up.
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Yettocome(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Taking a break to work on my next story. It is titled Ade's Chronicle. Its already started on my blog. I just want to finish it before bringing it to NL. So watch out for it. Ciao! Still I am Yet to Come.......................
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by kingphilip(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2013
Yettocome: Taking a break to work on my next story. It is titled Ade's Chronicle. Its already started on my blog. I just want to finish it before bringing it to NL. So watch out for it. Ciao! Still I am Yet to Come.......................
but u fit de paste am here too since u are far ahead in ur blog
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Yettocome(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hello friends, it's been a long time. We have all missed one another. I just want to announce that I have been around but just lurking.

Coming soon as I said is a new work called ADE'S CHRONICLES. It is a tale as well. I wanted to finish it before coming here and wanted the episodes to be longer but can't just help it. System, out, still stuck with my five thousand characters Nokia phone. So if you will cope with me, I will start it today. Updates may not be as regular as you expect but we shall finish it. It's already on my blog and facebook but I just owe you too here to let you feel it.

So when should we start? And are we gonna be patient with me? Responses needed please.....

Still... I am..... Yettocome....
Re: Life's Symphony: A Short Story by Yettocome(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ade's Chronicle is here o. Please go to and enjoy it. Thanks www.nairaland.com/1551761/ades-chronicle-tale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Necklace ( A short Story) by Akintayo Akinjide / Chances / My Nairaland Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.