Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University (19560 Views)

Oluwamayo Ojumah Makes First-Class From UNILAG After 16 Years In 4 Universities / 50 Nigerians Graduate With First Class From Malaysian University / Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by nerodenero: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Shame on ASUU and FG!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by SamConquer(m): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Where are all those deluded Public Uni Fanatics?Come and tell us how in You peoples own word''Assuming is My School which is a public uni he wont have a 2.2''...Keep On hating and let those who are exceling keep exceling...A student of a private Uni,who have being 'stripped' of Social Pleasure and strictly monitored to face his/her book, at the end of the day comes out with First Class,instead of congratulating Such acheivement,some blinded Fanatics comes out to Scrutinize such Feat.When in a public School it is a free for all,Party,Club,Sex for Marks,Cultism,how do you expect such Schools to produce enough First Class.The way this Public Uni Fanatics Talk,you will think graduating from a Public Uni is an atomatic ticket to Luxurious Life and Job,not knowing that they Constitute a Larger Percentage of the Jobless Graduate...That is how this Same People Complain when an Igbenidion Student graduate with A First Class in Law.But I am Sure they hide their head in Shame,when that same Student also acheive same Feat by Having another First Class from the Nigeria Law School,today he is a Phd Holder from Harvard University...Public Uni Fanatics Woooo...Be doing the Job of HATING,while the Private Uni's do the job of EXCELING.....@topic Kudos to You,that is the result of hardwork and dedication

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by BrightCar: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
gerrardomendes: 4.0? Tot first class was 4.5. Or is it only in unical?
that is its equivalent
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by deols(f): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
This is Impressive.

make i go be like him o

*faces book* cheesy
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Classicalman(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
At 22? Meanwhile some students for naija don dey clock 25 no thanks to ASUU strike.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by cashkid18(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
i graduated wit ist class in poultry language frm d university of mogadishu somali bt nobody noticed me embarassed
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by hod898(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
*Smiles*.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Littlehooper: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
HOPE NAIRALAND ADMIN WON'T BAN ME FROM COMMENTING ON EACH THREAD AGAIN....
DON'T BAN ME AGAIN OOO
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by olasha1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
wooow! dis is another good news worth hearing...i AM proud of my country NIGERIA..hope the British agreed/ACCEPT him as a Nigerian?

FOR UR GENUINE AND AFFORDABLE LAND / HOUSE LEASING IN LEKKI LAGOS PLS CALL:08068717899/08155196611..2687847E
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by deebrain(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
veektorh: Hmmm, a great hacker in the making

No offense sir....

But kindly shut up.

thanks.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by ibrokola(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Good 1. Congrats bro.
But seriously, over here lots of our students grad with 4.0 as CGPA all the time irrespective of lecturers' frustrations, NEPA wahala, poor facilities etc! So the basic fact is that Nigerians are naturally very intelligent and this is further boosted if granted/given the right conditions and opportunities!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Larrylarex(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Maximus17: A GPA of 4.0 out of?.all the same well done bro
Maximus17: A GPA of 4.0 out of?.all the same well done bro
It's 4.0 out of a possible 4.0! They don't use the same grade as Nigerian Universities, but that is the system employed in most Polytechnics in Nigeria. Wow! Really impressive! A CGPA of 4.0 meant that he graduated with straight alphas! Never had an AB or a B! But wait o, that kind thing fit happen for Nigeria? Laelae! Bad belleism too dey worry we proffessors!
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Gwekzy: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Photoshop jare
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Larrylarex(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
It's like saying someone graduated with 5.0, impressive innit? And to think that in the grading system employed here, 70% is AB not A. A actually started from 75% and above, so if he had ever scored even 74% he wont make that grade
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by seangy4konji: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Where
Hanihairy: Gudnews! We need his services here in nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by ambgiano(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
apoti: Wow, I know this guy.
Congrats man
Know ko guy ni. If na mad man for Agege street, u go say u knw am? Abi if na BB him thief for the sku, u go say he always steals back then in Enerhen junction.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Lakayanah: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
aliumik: Naija be know book shaaaaa.But some guys can crime a whole textbook shocked shocked shocked
Hope you did not include yourself as part of the intelligent Nigerians. We don't want anyone that will crime a whole textbook.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Dovahkiin(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
yuzedo: sooooo wutappun?? angry angry angry

[size=5pt]On the real tho, we are our own enemies. We reinforce the stereotype that Africans are backward monkeys and all that rubbish who are intellectually stunted and so when they reach the pinnacle of endeavor it becomes an "ooh and aah" moment. I mean, why is it a big deal that a nigga graduated summa cum laude? Aren't we mentally equipped to do just that? Or is it an exclusive preserve of the Caucasians? Nna leave story abeg, this is some inferiority complex subconsciously playing out when we always trumpeting about some first class degree in one yeye community college. CONGRATS TO THE LAD AND HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY, FU CK NIGERIA, ITS NOT A COLLECTIVE GLORY BUT RATHER AN REMINDER-INDICTMENT ON THE NATION'S EDUCATION.[/size]

truuu
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by lurvy: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
[size=18pt]THIS IS really encouraging, this is a testimony that the
END has come for white man domination, I think the
TIME has come for our youths to use their brains to develop the country,
THINGS will definitely change for good if they heed my advice![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by ALAREDE: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
...... Maybe the poor boy might still be struggling with JAMB and ASUU strike if he stayed in the country for his education. Congrats to him .Best wishes
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Melancholy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
aliumik: Naija be know book shaaaaa.But some guys can crime a whole textbook shocked shocked shocked
crime?no, na cram
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Urobo wadoooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
yuzedo: sooooo wutappun?? angry angry angry

On the real tho, we are our own enemies. We reinforce the stereotype that Africans are backward monkeys and all that rubbish who are intellectually stunted and so when they reach the pinnacle of endeavor it becomes an "ooh and aah" moment. I mean, why is it a big deal that a nigga graduated summa cum laude? Aren't we mentally equipped to do just that? Or is it an exclusive preserve of the Caucasians? Nna leave story abeg, this is some inferiority complex subconsciously playing out when we always trumpeting about some first class degree in one yeye community college. CONGRATS TO THE LAD AND HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY, FU CK NIGERIA, ITS NOT A COLLECTIVE GLORY BUT RATHER AN REMINDER-INDICTMENT ON THE NATION'S EDUCATION.

This dude is crazy, do you want to strain my eyes before i will see what you wrote. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by tegabetty: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
Woow congrats my brother
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by onila(f): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
warri no dey carry last
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Donmichaelz(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
Why are u nt saying its easy cos its private UNI? Or is it becos its an Oyinbo private Uni?
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by denony(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
lurvy: [size=18pt]THIS IS really encouraging, this is a testimony that the
END has come for white man domination, I think the
TIME has come for our youths to use their brains to develop the country,
THINGS will definitely change for good if they heed my advice![/size]

U ARE DAMN TOO MUCH, I AM IMPRESSED, LOL.
If it's some dudes they will start saying this is[b] 'end time things'[/b]
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Omoaiye(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congratulation bro,but with ur 4.0 u can't smell 1st class in niaja.up naija graduate.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by vislabraye(m): 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
That's great. A good career awaits him.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Afam4eva(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Warri can never carry last. Well done bro.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by iterator25: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
kenjudy: Chai! And my own brain only emanates wetin I no know sef. God abeg transform me...
nwanne, it's toooo late tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Releases Results For Private Candidates 2020 - First Series / Download FREE Past Questions Here / University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.