Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University (19561 Views)

Oluwamayo Ojumah Makes First-Class From UNILAG After 16 Years In 4 Universities / 50 Nigerians Graduate With First Class From Malaysian University / Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Chigorkizz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
But i graduated with a CGPA of 4.25 na.why my own no b 1st class?atleast my cgpa pass this guy own.seems i've bin cheated by dis country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by NAJALYN: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congrats my bro. More grease to your elbows.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by mployer(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chigorkizz: But i graduated with a CGPA of 4.25 na.why my own no b 1st class?atleast my cgpa pass this guy own.seems i've bin cheated by dis country.
He got 4.0 out of 4.0. Read other comments before commenting. Tenks.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by kariz(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
I know him, he's my friend. ...we grew up together
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by McLuhan(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
UNIXLover: and the Nigeria University Undergraduates are still siting at home probably watching series and BBA. Weldone ASUU
If "well done ASUU" is an attempt at sarcasm, that attempt has failed. ASUU is not to blame for this strike; the FG is. Tell the Government to honour its agreement.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by hustla(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
IF na covenant university now, una go talk rubbish
Nigerians and sufferhead with bad belleism.. anuofia people!

angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by rhames(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
Warri no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Judek2(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Warri no dey carry last, even for white man country grin grin grin

Congrats to him, what do I care? I'm at home doing Nairaland every day, if my battery die, I'll go flex for street, thank God my popsy dey settle me for the babes. Wen I come back I go watch film till morning..

My brain don rot finish to say I no remember my REG. Number again. Thanks to ASUU,

He graduated at 22, I will graduate with a wife and kids, and so small boys go dey insult dem papa for office.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by UyiIredia(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kudos to him. A friend of my sis bagged a 2-1 in that university. Bro Seun might need Adigu's services, if he can afford his fees grin
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
It's not like most UK schools are particularly stellar. People graduate from unilag, UI, OAU,UNN etc every year with first class. That is even a more difficult feat. Perhaps if it was oxford, havard, cambridge, Imperial, MIT, UT, Urbana etc I would be like ooh aaah. Hope finds a job there and doesn't join the numerous people with UK MSc sent back to Nigeria to look for job. Congrats anyway.

*Lagos still hustling*
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Xtaceeey: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
gerrardomendes: 4.0? Tot first class was 4.5. Or is it only in unical?
Over there, a 4.0 is d highest. Its lyk havin a 5.0 here in nigeria....
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oyinbo no know book joor.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by passionate88: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
Warri no dey carry last
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Idongesit619(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
Warri nay the carry last..Congratulation bro..I love goodnews.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Hoodrat(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Another africa puppet just graduated to serve his white masters.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by KrisJay(f): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
product of amnesty program,Weldon
GEJ is working.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by ogaju007(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
aliumik: Naija be know book shaaaaa.But some guys can crime a whole textbook shocked shocked shocked

you can't even spell "Cram".... infact na true say u know book. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by highmood(m): 1:42am On Sep 19, 2013
Nice one. Congratulation.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by lanightdavido(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2013
aliumik: Naija be know book shaaaaa.But some guys can crime a whole textbook shocked shocked shocked
like u,u dnt knw d spellin 4 cram again
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Judek2(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2013
Hoodrat: Another africa puppet just graduated to serve his white masters.

As for service, he must return Naija and serve..
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by werlay(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2013
Wait sef !! Wat is this.. Am a student of NTU and there was no graduation ceremony on the 14th. The last grad was in july and Ntu Never its graduation ceremony in an hotel. See pic.. Am yet to understand this one ooo

Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by porka: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Congrats! Now the biggest challenge after this feat is application. How to apply this to real life problems especially affecting Africa. That's what matters most really.
Re: Nigerian Graduates With First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Deschil: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
So Yuzedo speaks good English?!
yuzedo: sooooo wutappun?? angry angry angry

[size=5pt]On the real tho, we are our own enemies. We reinforce the stereotype that Africans are backward monkeys and all that rubbish who are intellectually stunted and so when they reach the pinnacle of endeavor it becomes an "ooh and aah" moment. I mean, why is it a big deal that a nigga graduated summa cum laude? Aren't we mentally equipped to do just that? Or is it an exclusive preserve of the Caucasians? Nna leave story abeg, this is some inferiority complex subconsciously playing out when we always trumpeting about some first class degree in one yeye community college. CONGRATS TO THE LAD AND HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY, FU CK NIGERIA, ITS NOT A COLLECTIVE GLORY BUT RATHER A REMINDER-INDICTMENT ON THE NATION'S EDUCATION.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download FREE Past Questions Here / GRE And Universities In Canada / University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.