Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Village Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Village Boy (2663 Views)

Diary Of A Regular Village Boy / The Village Girl / The Village Boy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Village Boy by Smart90: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Gud am pals
Re: The Village Boy by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Smart90: Episode 1
the horn from the creaky smoky old lorry wake me up from sleep. I open my eye and look at the clock. It is bearly 6:30am. I lie back on my bed weakly. The shout 4rm my father brought back the strenght in me. Chike my father called on top of his voice . Sir was my reply from my room. Dont you know that today we re parking out go and wake ur brothers and sister up.[ one may wonder where we are parking to this early morning, may be landlord gives us quit notice. No is the answer) we re relocating to my father's new school. My father has been promoted and posted to a village school as a principal. I rush to my brother room and wake them up. My father called me again ask ask me to call Mr okafor for him. Mr okafor is the principal of the school where my father is about to leave. My father ask me to call him so that he will hand over the school property that is still with him B/4 we set for our journey. I treck through the bush path that leads to mr okafor apartment. Reaching his house i meet his wife mrs rose. The student of community sec school amaukwu nick name her maggie. Not cos she is too sweet 4 soup but because she is too short one may wonder what is different b/w her and dwarf sometimes i think y her husb marrying her. Good morning ma i greet mrs rose. Good morning she respond. Ma pls is principal in. No was the reply i recieve 4rm the wife pls where is he. She hissed like a snake that is about to bite the enemy. C me c wahala this early morning was what i said in my mind. Why are you looking 4 him. My dad said that i should call him. He is in d farm she say. I rush to the farm to call mr okafor when i reach his farm i hear some noise. I kept quite and wallk slowely inside the farm only to see the shocked of my life

Kip it going.
Try to improve your tense and try to use speeches indirectly e.g. "See ♍ƺ see wahala o" I thought. It makes it easier. G̴̲̥̮̣σ̴̲̥̮̣̥̣ø̶̲̥̮̣̥̣̥∂̶̲̥̮̣̥̣̥̣̥ job.
Re: The Village Boy by Smart90: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2013
Typing..
Re: The Village Boy by Smart90: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
What i saw in the farm mtake me to shiver to my bone marrow. Mr okafor was busy banging the c**t of nneka[nneka is the maid leaving with okafor] who position her self in the doggy style exposing her back side. As i was contemplating on what to do.> many tins enta my brain. Make i shout my mind tel me. The other part tell me make i stay still and watch the early morning cinema. At last i decided to make little noise. The sound 4rm my throat brought okafor to his reality. He look up and c me. Good morning sir. Good morning was his respond. My eye still fixed at his erected joy stick. What are you doing here. He said almost shouting,before i could say jack he ask another question. Who told u im here. Which one i go answer first i said in my mind. Sir my father ask me to call you. Eeemmm. Who told you im here. Omoo c jamb question i almost fire back. But to avoid story that touches i reply in a low tone. Sis it ur wife that told me you are here. Hummmm. K go and tell ur fada that im coming. As i was about going awaY. He called me back in a low rather sweet voice. Chike what did you c here. I almost reply stammering sir you are busy. Busy doing what he ask raising his eye brown. See this man oo he tink say i be small pikin i said in my mind. Sir i dont knw oo. K good boy. He draw nd closer and give me 1k. And simile back at me. My boy dont mention this type of busy to anybody. With 1k in my hand i nod like agama lizard. On my way to my house many thought enter my mind. May be bush sex dey sweet pass house ooo. C as this man the wire. I said to my self.as i approach my house come on tie those yams properly you clumsy fool my father shout to my brother. Yes sir was my brother reply. The creaky old lorry was already over loaded. There was no room inside for the yams and buckets. The shout from my fada bring back my senses. Do u c him. Yes sir he is coming. To cut the long story short .we finish parking all our belonging and were set for journey. The principal arrived almost we are about setting off. After little conversation with my fada he bade farewell to us. The journey through the thick bush path on the road of amaeke was fascinating experience looking on both side of the road. The journey took us barely 3hours a last i saw the sign board of my fadas new skul boldly written unity sec skul Amaohia. As we enta inside the skul the skul was empty since it was sat. We drive towards the teachers quarters and stop in front of our apartment. This marks the beginig of my new life****
Re: The Village Boy by jmkbond(f): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2014
And dtz d end of d story ?
Re: The Village Boy by Yeahme06(f): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nice one!!!, waiting for d nxt update

(1) (Reply)

The Widow: A Short Story / My Housemaid - Episode 1 / Campus Stories On Nairaland??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.