Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Village Girl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Village Girl (109352 Views)

Adventures Of The Village Idiot / The Village Boy... / The Village Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
This story is now a published ebook and part of it has been removed from here for copyright reasons.

Visit www.dnbstories.com to see how to get the complete book.
Re: The Village Girl by drollster(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Haba Dan. Did not know you had written the second series in the moon maiden series. Welcome back.
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
He touched her and she recoiled, bending slightly, folding her hands while a bashful smile drifted down her face.

He was amused, again, at the awkward show of whatever it was village girls felt when approached by a fine Lagos boy.

He was fine, he had known since a long time. Since primary school days when he was chosen to partake in all school drama, from the way Miss Ngozi's long cane always froze on her hand each time she wanted to flog him and he smiled.
Adaora who was many years his senior would sneak him into her room and ask him to touch her breasts.

He grew fast; starting to touch and suck breasts at 9, having his first sex at 11 and impregnating a girl at 16. Chidimma was her name and it was only after she nearly died during abortion that he became wise.

He was now a successful banker, lived in his own house in Gbagada Estate, engaged and soon to be married. His relationship with Cynthia, his fiancee, had blossomed over the years despite the numerous things she did that he didn't approve of; her extravagant spending, her complicated make-up regime and her obsession of the social media.

He has since resigned to patience for he knew he had not always been so saintly. Even now he yet didn't think he was, but he was well aware of the difference, the new insertion of discipline and morality.

But something about this village girl he'd met only two days ago fascinated him. He was not sure what it was yet he felt for her but he was marveled by the strength of her hold on him. He has moved his trip back to Lagos to Friday having lied to Cynthia that the construction required he stayed for some more days. His self-given penance for the lie was tempered by his lack of any sinful ascription to the meeting...yet.

He was staring at her now. Her dark skin shone to his face like the gold cast of setting sun. Though her slender cornrows were not as sophisticated as Cynthia's near-natural hair wears, it still gave her face that definitive ascent it needed to glow. A beauty so crude, fresh, raw, untainted...he felt dreamy.

'What cream do you use?' he asked.

'I use Vaseline, Sir.'

'And it affords your face this lustrous glow, impressive.'

'You talking what, Sir?'

He smiled, that his smile that showed two front teeth in a way that was strangely attractive. He has wondered why Cynthia always rushed and kissed him each time he smiled like that.

'You are beautiful, Mma,' he said.

She smiled, bending away again.

'Why do you smile?' He knew, he just wanted to ask.

'The way you calling me, Mma, Sir.'

'Is that not your name?'

'No, Sir. I telling you that day that my name is Nwa-amulu-na-mma, Sir, and you saying is long and you shorting it to Mma, Sir.'

He held himself not to laugh. He sensed her discomfort in the silence that followed. He worked fast to end it but she came through first.

'I going now, Sir. My mother looking for me and not seeing me, she shouting to the whole neighbors.'

He was as surprised as confused at the extra thud her mentioning of leaving gave his heart. He didn't want her to go. He couldn't afford to allow her go. 'Please don't go. Stay with me.'

'But we not doing anything here, Sir. Your workers all gone home and we just here alone.'

A thought hit him and his man organ responded even before his mind could fully process the thought. He took her hand. 'Come with me.'

She drew back. 'To where, Sir?'

'Let's go into the building.'

'Doing what inside, Sir?'

'I want you to help me do something.'

'We staying here and doing it, Sir.'

'No, it's not conducive here. Come.'

'But your car, Sir, people passing will opening your car and stealing your thing.'

'The car is safe. Come.' He pressed a button on the small remote attached to his car keys and low clicking sounds were heard.
'Come.'

He led the way into a chamber of the uncompleted building. He was passing into the adjacent room which was darker when she took back her hand. 'I knowing what you thinking, Sir, but I not doing it with you.'

He twisted his neck to her. 'What?'

'I know you wanting me to sleep with you, Sir.'

Guilt splashed over his face, wilting his features. 'I'm sorry. I...I shouldn't have. It's just I really like you.'

'Okechukwu saying the same thing to me every time when he coming from Onitsha and buying me things but he running away when I telling him I'm pregnant.'

'You've had a child before?'

'No, Sir, no child. I deceiving him to knowing if he marrying me later but he running away fast fast like uriri.'

He smiled and hugged her. He must have pressed himself too tightly to her because she drew back and said, pointing, 'Sir, your thing is standing.'

He looked down on the big bulge below his waist. He has never looked so embarrassed.

His phone rang. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a black, tall, slender phone. He looked. It was Cynthia. He didn't pick it.

...To be continued.

6 Likes

Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
drollster: Haba Dan. Did not know you had written the second series in the moon maiden series. Welcome back.

Thanks, Drollster. 'The Battle of Gods' was completed a long time, sent already for professional editing.
It'll soon be out.
Re: The Village Girl by Lurcky(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nna continue this story na
Re: The Village Girl by Aliyuozioma(f): 2:05am On Sep 10, 2014
nyc story following
Re: The Village Girl by Donicobone(m): 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
pls come and continue o i can't wait any longer
Re: The Village Girl by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lol....

In other news... Are you a writer? There is A Nairaland E-Workshop that will help you...It is for you..
This is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/1893739/nairaland-e-workshop-writers---comment-thread#26133417
Re: The Village Girl by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wow.
It's good to see you back, boss.

Oya, Let's do this!!

tags:
Stormybucci
ToriEmManson
Seunviju
Edogho
Maputohq
Re: The Village Girl by 2scorehigh(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
subscribing...
Re: The Village Girl by edogho(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: Wow.

Oya, Let's do this!!

tags:
Stormybucci
ToriEmManson
Seunviju
Edogho
Maputohq
Re: The Village Girl by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Village girl wey get correct sense. More updates na Mr writer
Re: The Village Girl by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2014

Oya, Let's do this!!

tags:
Stormybucci
ToriEmManson
Seunviju
Edogho
Maputohq
Landed
Re: The Village Girl by Essyydiamond(f): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
ToriEmManson: Landed
Hey ToriEM!*hugs her* been looking 4 u o. Shey this is d same author of Ola?
Re: The Village Girl by stormybucci(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2014

Oya, Let's do this!!

tags:
Stormybucci
ToriEmManson
Seunviju
Edogho
Maputohq
stormybucci is here jst lyk d present of d year.. oya prince ayaf cum ooo, cum tell dat op 2 continue d "iron bender"(block buster)
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thanks, you all.

Nice to have you here, Prince.

The updates will come in episodes. Please do not be upset if episodes do not come as quickly as you would like them to...I get very busy sometimes.

EPISODE 2 now.
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Cynthia continued to call. He held his phone and pressed hard on a button by the side. The phone's screen turned blank black.

'Who calling you, Sir?'

He was so tempted to lie, but he didn't. He was surprised the call interruption hadn't quite calmed his desire and his organ stood ever so upright, slamming at his zippers like a burglar at a door.'That was my fiancee, my dear,' he said.

'Your fia-n-sea? What is a fia-n-sea, Sir?'

'Told you to stop calling me sir.'

'But I not calling you sir, what you want me to calling you?'

'My name is Richard. Or you can call me Nnanna.'

'I knowing your name is Nnanna, Sir. I uses to come fetching borehole at your father's house in Obeagu. You and your brother chasing people away when they making too much noise outside the gate.'

He chuckled. The smile lingered on his face as he stared at her.

Her face turned curious. Her beauty seemed highlighted in the expression. 'Why you looking at me and smiling like that, Sir?'

A feeling sprouted within him, driving his lust to a dangerous height. He bent, swiftly pressed his lips to hers and straightened up again. The deed was done before she could utter any protest.

She didn't. She threw one hand to her mouth as though his lips had burned her. He saw no emotion in her eyes as she fixed them on him.

'Are you okay?' he asked and instantly felt that was not the right thing to ask.

She didn't say a word, her palm still covering her mouth and her blank eyes still on him.

'Mma?' Remorse came over his face. 'Mma, I'm sorry, it's--'

'Doing it again.'

His eyes flew wide. 'What?'

'I said doing that thing again.'

'You want me to kiss you again?'

'Yes, doing the kissing again.'

His heart gave out a pound that was near audible. He inhaled deeply. He was amazed that a kiss would excite him this way. He kissed Cynthia frequently, she did him too, but the kisses were different, brief, light, majorly communicative, lacking of their true purpose -- this wonderful excitation.

He leaned towards her and gently planted his lips in between hers.

She sucked his upper lip in and held it firm underneath her teeth. He felt a delicious pain.

Slowly he reached to the central line of buttons on her long flower gown, gently pulling out a button out of a hole one at a time, careful to know if and when she would protest so that he'd stop immediately.

But she didn't.

But when he lowered his head and took her left nipple into his mouth, she slapped his head so hard his urge momentarily left him.

'I'm sorry,' she said. 'It sweeting me to much.'

His desire came back with force and what they had, though brief, the quickest he'd ever arrived, was hot, mad and wonderful.

As they lay together on the sandy ground, even the tingle of sharp sand particles felt sweet on his skin.

His other phone rang this time.

'Is that the fia-n-sea again, Sir?'

He checked. It was Cynthia again. 'Yes.'

'He wanting to tell you something?'

A thud hit his heart. He rose to a sitting position on the sand and she copied. 'Mma.' He took her hand and folded it in his. 'A fiancee is the woman I'm going to marry. Her name is Cynthia.'

The slap that landed on his shaved head this time was hotter, scorching, and hadn't been spurred by ecstasy.

3 Likes

Re: The Village Girl by edogho(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2014
i'm liking this, esp d way u put mma's grammar. u too much, MORE!!!
Re: The Village Girl by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Essyydiamond:
Hey ToriEM!*hugs her* been looking 4 u o. Shey this is d same author of Ola?
Ah!..*wid open arms n cabin biscuit smile on my face*...I av been doing same...avnt even seen Yudeeaikay dis days...Yeah he is d same author
Re: The Village Girl by estellar12(f): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
I like d gal. Following. Nyc story
Re: The Village Girl by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
ToriEmManson: Landed
thanks dear.grin
Re: The Village Girl by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
stormybucci: stormybucci is here jst lyk d present of d year.. oya prince ayaf cum ooo, cum tell dat op 2 continue d "iron bender"(block buster)
grin
me welcoming you here. I'm glading that you honoring my calls.

Believing in me, you will not regreting comes heregrin
Re: The Village Girl by Hameenat94(f): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wonderful
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: grin
me welcoming you here. I'm glading that you honoring my calls.

Believing in me, you will not regreting comes heregrin

Hahaha...that was utterly hilarious, Prince.
Re: The Village Girl by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
2scorehigh: subscribing...
subscribing? Hmmmmm, dont keep us waitng at 'Ify.. a romantic thriller' abeg
Re: The Village Girl by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
ToriEmManson: Ah!..*wid open arms n cabin biscuit smile on my face*...I av been doing same...avnt even seen Yudeeaikay dis days...Yeah he is d same author
Am here oo..lovely story here...thanks for the invite abi na mention cos if u no mention me I no for show...anyways...waiting for d nxt episode..dis village girl get brain ooooo....ToriEmManson...idem abadie...?
Re: The Village Girl by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yudeeaikay: Am here oo..lovely story here...thanks for the invite abi na mention cos if u no mention me I no for show...anyways...waiting for d nxt episode..dis village girl get brain ooooo....ToriEmManson...idem abadie...?
Wow*throws hand in d air 4 a huge hug*...ah purposely mention ur name den spel am wela so u no go get reason y u no c am...aha my village gal na beta gal she no wan share...ufan mi idem mmo do ke esit ofong asine o..afo idem eh?
Re: The Village Girl by Yudeeaikay(f): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2014
ToriEmManson: Wow*throws hand in d air 4 a huge hug*...ah purposely mention ur name den spel am wela so u no go get reason y u no c am...aha my village gal na beta gal she no wan share...ufan mi idem mmo do ke esit ofong asine o..afo idem eh?
hehehehe*hugs back* idem mmo aba o...udomo iyakke nkpo ofon sha....
Re: The Village Girl by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yudeeaikay: hehehehe*hugs back* idem mmo aba o...udomo iyakke nkpo ofon sha....
Ah! Kuboro udomo o...yak udomo anam se ananam aya boyo uyai uyai
Re: The Village Girl by DanWrites(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
EPISODE 3

He didn't feel any fear as he drove into the compound. The fear of her confrontation about why he'd ignored her calls was expected but it didn't manifest. His mind overflowed with bliss, strange but lovely.

He whistled as he parked his car. He came down with a foreign poise, jiggling his car keys.

Cynthia's car, a dark blue Camry, was parked at a corner.

He asked Okon how long his madam had been around.

Referring to her as madam came out a bit uneasy this time. There has a been a happening, one capable of reversing titles.

'E done tey, Oga,' Okon said, his lips pinched out in the characteristic way he spoke.

'When exactly?'

The short man scratched his head. 'Erm...erm...Oga, e done tey o. It has really really tey.'

He resigned to a sigh and walked upstairs, Okon tagging along with his traveler's bag.

He drew back the curtain and met sudden raucousness.

The speakers blared with Omawumi's voice as she begged to be given bottom belle so that she would cool her heart.

Stella, their live-in maid, was at the centre of the room, twisting this way and that in frenzy as she tried to move her huge self to the rhythm of the song.

The AC was on but the sweat poured off her like one drenched in rain. The remote in her right hand towered above her head while her other hand held her wide skirt together as she hihi and hehe'd to the song.

She only realized their presence when Oga turned the player off.

She jolted. 'Welcome, Oga.' She raised her shirt to wipe sweat from her face. Oga could see the washed-out bra that held her bounteous breasts in place.

'Where is your Madam?'

'She went out, sir.'

'Without her car?'

'She said she need walking.'

'Need walking?'

'Yes, nee...need to walk.'

'Needed to walk.'

'Yes, sir.'

'For whatever reason would she?'

'Oga?'

'Take the bag from Okon.'

'Ok, sir.'

As Okon transferred the bag to her, they exchanged expressions, the quick and silent facial communication that was common to servants. It looked like one rebuked the other while the one being rebuked did to mean she didn't care.

Cynthia returned an hour later. She was breathing heavily as she entered the sitting room.

Richard lowered his paper and sat up on the couch. 'Where have you been?'

'Went walking and I just ran up the stairs.'

'You are exercising at this time?' She worked out a lot and it had given her that desirable trim body that any woman would kill for.

'Not really. Dr. Hope said I shouldn't be going heavy for now anyway. But I really can't sacrifice all my efforts.'

'Dr. Hope? You went to the clinic?'

'Yes.' That came out with a gasp. She flopped down on the couch, curled round him and kissed his cheek. 'She said I'm three weeks gone.'

He was sure he has heard a statement like that before, in the movies maybe, but he struggled now to decipher what she meant.

Cynthia's face had lit up in glee. Her whole dentition showed in a large smile. It wasn't often that she smiled like that.

'Baby, what do you mean?' he asked.

She slapped his shoulder lightly. 'Come on, I'm pregnant.'

He momentarily blanked out. His fingers on her thighs felt numb.

But then he recovered. And slowly his mind settled and he understood what Cynthia's pregnancy meant, that it wasn't something to be scared of now. Not like Chidimma's when he was 16. Now he is a man and can take responsibility.

A picture of a cute baby formed in his mind, pink toothless gums showing in a jerky baby smile.
A smile crept onto his face and soon the excitement spread over him like smoke in a room, shutting off all that were his earlier thoughts.

He hugged her tight. 'Baby, we gonne have a baby.' He was smiling.

Cynthia nodded promptly, holding him tightly back.

'A baby, can you believe that!'

She kissed his shoulder and nodded again.

From behind the separating wall of the dining room, Stella pitched a long hiss and entered the kitchen.

She would not add salt or pepper or Maggi to whatever she was going to make that evening, whatever ingredient that'd make the food less tasty.

1 Like

Re: The Village Girl by labaski(f): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
weldone dan.. i love ur work..
Re: The Village Girl by Yudeeaikay(f): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
ToriEmManson: Ah! Kuboro udomo o...yak udomo anam se ananam aya boyo uyai uyai
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn ooooooooooooooooooooo! *shakes her waist, throws her hand with white handkerchief in the air, turns round in circular motions* the Prophetess has spoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Memorable Stories From Your English Primary Books!!! / Secrets Of the gods / Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.